Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

pinkie pie is a good representation of me with out my ADHD medication

i used to not like pinkie mainly because, i hate the color pink, i dont like pie, and i dont really like parties

but now i find her funny

• Brohoof 1

I would have been posting here more today, if I hadn't had a friend over. Anywho, Pinkie definitely holds a special place in my heart because of her fun loving nature, straight cuteness, and ability to throw awesome partys in the blink of an eye.

So as I stated in the other Rarity I can't decide. Elements of Rarity and Pinkie Pie match me so they are my number ones

anywho...

I think Pinkie Pie is just superb. So happy and always seeing the light in the dark. I think in reality we all need to learn to do that from time to time. Giggle at the ghosties...just like she says!

She is just plain fabulous...Cerrychangas

So as I stated in the other Rarity I can't decide. Elements of Rarity and Pinkie Pie match me so they are my number ones

anywho...

I think Pinkie Pie is just superb. So happy and always seeing the light in the dark. I think in reality we all need to learn to do that from time to time. Giggle at the ghosties...just like she says!

She is just plain fabulous...Cerrychangas

did pinkie pie stand out to you when you first started watching the series i mean when i first saw bits and pieces she was the one who stuck out the most .

Or maybe the animators have worked a mind control signal into Pinkie's programming so faint and untracable that we really are Pinkie's slaves and they are just waiting for the right moment to unlease us upon the unsuspecting world.
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie is without a doubt my most favourite Pony because she is just crazy, fun to be around, always there for her friends and always wants to make ponies happy, and I feel that I can relate to her a bit as I always try to be crazy and funny so I can make people laugh and also make them feel a little bit better if there feeling down at all. :)

Plus also DEM PARTIES!!!! My god Pinkie throws the most AWESOME parties EVER!!!!! And another reason why she is the best is because she created Equestria by throwing a EPIC Party for her family FACT!!!! :D

Ohh, you know, sometimes I've felt alot like her.

She's the kind of pony everyone wants to party with, but at the end of the day, everybody leaves and stays with their closests friends, but she stays alone, as people wouldn't even consider having her as a close friend. Too weird for that.

It makes me sad. I think it's clear that at the beggining of the show, Rainbow and Applejack, and Fluttershy with Rarity were the bests friends, wich means Pinkie wasn't really close to anyone

WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Pinkie Pie is a less-viewed forum topic?! :angry:

Wow, Rose. About 50% of the posts in this topic are yours. :blink:

Edit: DEAR GOD...85 POSTS A DAY...?!

I had 230 yesterday.

I love ponies.

I...I just love Pinkie, she's always best pony for me, the first episode I watched was Green isn't your color, and I loved Fluttershy, Twilight, and Rarity, but Pinkie seemed so annoying and then I watched Cutiemark Chronicles and that's when I fell in love with Pinks, and Rainbow Dash but mostly Pinks XD

I will admit. Pinkie wasn't always my fav pony. She was pretty much my 3rd fav pony back when I was watching season 1 on youtube during the Summer when I first became a brony. I use to actually like RD a lot more. The reason was because I love speed, I always loved to sprint.

After a while, the Pink pony grew on me. She reminded me of all the good shows back in the day, (At least as far back as a 14 year old can go.) After I realized that fact, I fell in love with her.

She is just so amazing. I just love her crazy personality, her wanting to make people smile, her beautiful mane, her smooth body, her...this is getting awkward for you isn't it? Anyway, as you can see, I'm now a loyal Pinkie fan. :)

I will admit. Pinkie wasn't always my fav pony. She was pretty much my 3rd fav pony back when I was watching season 1 on youtube during the Summer when I first became a brony. I use to actually like RD a lot more. The reason was because I love speed, I always loved to sprint.

After a while, the Pink pony grew on me. She reminded me of all the good shows back in the day, (At least as far back as a 14 year old can go.) After I realized that fact, I fell in love with her.

She is just so amazing. I just love her crazy personality, her wanting to make people smile, her beautiful mane, her smooth body, her...this is getting awkward for you isn't it? Anyway, as you can see, I'm now a loyal Pinkie fan. :)

You have done well my child.

We all fall victim to the amazingness of Pinkie Pie.

Just give it time <3