Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Transcript of the latest MLPF World Cup update. Just something for you guys to ponder about.

Welcome back to another BSPN update. This is more of an advertisement and an encouragement update rather than a sports update as we are hoping to do something special for the World Cup Knockout Stages. Sterling Crimson, the organizer of the 2014 MLPF World Cup, has called on all fans to come up with a starting XI to represent their favourite characters during the Knockout Stages. Yes, you the fans, will be selecting 11 members to go out and find ways to get any votes you may have missed for the Knockout Stages. THESE 11 MEMBERS MUST HAVE THE CHARACTER AS THEIR FAVOURITE PONY. 2nd FAVOURITES DO NOT COUNT. At the Knockout Stages, all draws are off. SINGLE VOTES MATTER. So you can't afford to miss any of them! Write to me a PM of your starting lineup with the following format:

Pinkie Pie Staring Lineup

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Pick one representative to send to me your lineup with the following title: "Starting XI for (insert character here). Do so by the end of the Group Stages and I will publish the lineups before every Knockout Stage match.

BONUS: If you can add substitutes, that is bonus enough for you guys to catch even more votes.

• Brohoof 1

@@Sterling Crimson,Im abit new to this but are you saying we just run around and try to indoctrinate convince people to vote for Pinkie? How would one convince someone to  votes\ w/o being off topic or is it only in a specific topic we can advertise???

(sorry this is new to me)  :blush:

Oh no worries! The starting XI will just be a group of ponies you can rely on to encourage people to vote for Pinkie Pie is all. You know, kinda like making a blog post or saying, "Pinkie Pie fans come out to vote please!" in a status update. Just keep to forums rules is all.

You can even make a PM group where you guys can just come together and plan how to find more voters in a kind and non-intrusive way. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh no worries! The starting XI will just be a group of ponies you can rely on to encourage people to vote for Pinkie Pie is all. You know, kinda like making a blog post or saying, "Pinkie Pie fans come out to vote please!" in a status update. Just keep to forums rules is all.

You can even make a PM group where you guys can just come together and plan how to find more voters in a kind and non-intrusive way. 

I see..i might give this a try if i knew the timing of the match ups.. I tend to dose off sometimes and not get up for awhile lol

• Brohoof 1

I see..i might give this a try if i knew the timing of the match ups.. I tend to dose off sometimes and not get up for awhile lol

Just make the lineup by the end of this week :) by getting a Pinkie Pie fan rep to PM me the lineup. You can check the days of the matches at the OP of the World Cup thread :). Matches run for 24 hours.

OuP8zOQ.jpg

Even though Pinkie's my third favorite pony now, I still relate and connect to her more than most any character. The lessons from her episodes tend to be more applicable to my life than others, as I often blow things out of proportion, and get jealous, and clingy and prone to worrying about how I come off to others. I also really like being silly and making others laugh and be happy, but get easily upset when people look down on me or overlook other parts of my personality. To be completely honest, Pinkie annoyed me a bit when I was first watching the show, but I soon came to realize that she's a lot more complicated than she seems, and is just a fantastic pony. It takes a very selfless and great person to take the most happiness from giving joy to others :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

What's this? A match in the World Cup where I don't end up rooting against Pinkie Pie by quirk of the setup and finally get to show how I like the mare?

I'LL TAKE IT.

I like Celestia just fine, but I like Pinkie more. Go vote for her, you guys!

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 2