Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Well done for the Pinkie Pie fan club to reach 1000 posts! I guess it's time for a party to celebrate this occasion!

(Why am I a butterfly now? I know having wings is great but why?)

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 3

Well done for the Pinkie Pie fan club to reach 1000 posts! I guess it's time for a party to celebrate this occasion!

(Why am I a butterfly now? I know having wings is great but why?)

It's because you personally have made 200 posts now.

5237420-20applejack20pinkie_pie20rainbow

apple_eater_by_yoshiman1118-d486gcg.png

58267__safe_twilight-sparkle_pinkie-pie_

• Brohoof 2

I'd just like to congratulate you all on reaching 1,000 posts on behalf of the Rarity Fan Club :D 

large.png

1,000 posts is a big deal :D When we at the RFC reached 1,000 posts, we were the first fan club to do so - and this milestone is significant of cementing you guys' place as a fan club in the long run. Congratulations! :D

• Brohoof 6

Now that we have achieved 1,000 posts - does the Pinkie Pie Fan Club have any other goals?

Use the collective thoughts of Pinkie fans,to force Pinkie Pie into existence.

pinkie_pie_emerges_by_gifsthebrony-d4wf5

And trust me its only going to get more crazy after that hur hur hur

pinkie-pie-mustache-o.gif

• Brohoof 2

Use the collective thoughts of Pinkie fans,to force Pinkie Pie into existence.

I was watching a movie in which the premise was that ghosts and other supernatural stuff does exist, but only because the wide-spread human belief in those things causes them to become real.  So, of course, my first thought was to wonder whether something like that could work with Pinkie Pie.  If we believed hard enough, could we bring her into our reality?

• Brohoof 2

I was watching a movie in which the premise was that ghosts and other supernatural stuff does exist, but only because the wide-spread human belief in those things causes them to become real.  So, of course, my first thought was to wonder whether something like that could work with Pinkie Pie.  If we believed hard enough, could we bring her into our reality?

Im crazy enough to believe so,but that's because im crazy :lol: ..Tho i think what you speak of might be called Chaos Magick? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I find it interesting that most people don't find her history to be as influential as I do. 

I feel that Pinkie is a bit out of place culturally: much of her statements are based on her isolated farm living and assumtions come from that society.  This explains why she has bizzare holes in knowledge, but often has immense knowledge of other things. 
It also explains why she is occasionally socially inept (see music in you)  She's trying to say she understands what Fluttershy feels [or felt], but due to her upbringing doesn't get how to say it in a socially acceptable manner.

( I do mean to say that this culture shock is part of her charm)

Edited by paradoxical
  • Brohoof 2

I find it interesting that most people don't find her history to be as influential as I do. 

I feel that Pinkie is a bit out of place culturally: much of her statements are based on her isolated farm living and assumtions come from that society.  This explains why she has bizzare holes in knowledge, but often has immense knowledge of other things. 

It also explains why she is occasionally socially inept (see music in you)  She's trying to say she understands what Fluttershy feels [or felt], but due to her upbringing doesn't get how to say it in a socially acceptable manner.

( I do mean to say that this culture shock is part of her charm)

Ah yes Pinkie has such a complex history. She is really a deep character when you think about it.

• Brohoof 4

I hope this isn't NsFW...

post-26541-0-99664300-1404241576.jpg

I found this funny.

post-26541-0-98907600-1404241592.jpg

This I just wanted to show off.

post-26541-0-91201800-1404241609.jpg

And here's a comic I made with pinkie in it.

post-26541-0-56619400-1404241643_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

* getting pushed by applejack* go! Say Congratulations on the 1000 posts!  :okiedokielokie: 

ok! ok! So uh just dropping to say hi and Congratulations on the 1000 posts! *gets poked in the shoulders* OW! what is it? 

give them the pie!  :okiedokielokie: 

ok here is a pie that my waifu made hopefully you like it see you guys later!  ;) (ps: i was high when i made this post so i have no idea why am i writing this other than saying Congratulations)

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 2

Hey, the real contests in Pony FIFA start this week and we have got to make sure that Pinkie makes it to the semi-finals or her feelings are going to be hurt.  And you all know what happens then (more or less).

So make sure to vote this Saturday for the Best Pink Pony around.

(not that I don't like AJ, but she's not the BEST pink PONY)

• Brohoof 1

Can't believe this is my first post in here, anyways this is my beloved Pinkie Pie. These figures got a lot of hate but this is my most special piece of MLP merchandise (I explained why in my profile ) and so here she is :)

post-26968-0-25677800-1404476086_thumb.jpg