Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Vote Eternal Joy

img-2829326-1-2014-Pinkie-Pie-Wallpaper-

Vote Pinkie Pie In The World Cup

Listen to Pinkamena-Pills and VOTE PINKIE!

You heard them guys! Do it for Pinkie :)

pinkie_pie_breaks_4th_wall_by_alexey29-d

If she did break the 4th wall and got into my house, I just wouldn't care about the TV or computer monitor. I would literally forget about everything and focus on Pinkie Pie,

I'd just run up and hug her... and never, ever, ever, ever let go. If Pinkie Pie was then out of my arms and FBI or something took her away... I would cry endlessly, and do nothing. Then I would go on a suicide mission to get her out... If I couldn't get her out, I don't care... Just as long as I died for Pinkie Pie.

This is actually making me cry :(:lol:

• Brohoof 3

img-2830967-1-pinkie_pie_breaks_4th_wall

If she did break the 4th wall and got into my house, I just wouldn't care about the TV or computer monitor. I would literally forget about everything and focus on Pinkie Pie,

I'd just run up and hug her... and never, ever, ever, ever let go. If Pinkie Pie was then out of my arms and FBI or something took her away... I would cry endlessly, and do nothing. Then I would go on a suicide mission to get her out... If I couldn't get her out, I don't care... Just as long as I died for Pinkie Pie.

This is actually making me cry :(:lol:

Lol Pinkie wouldn't be taken away by the FBI,remember she can do w/e she feels like,hell shed throw the FBI a party! 

Don't cry,Pinkie coming to our world would be nothing but joy.

pinkie_pie_and_christina_aguilera__the_m

(and pink explosions lol)

• Brohoof 2

If the FBI would ever catch Pinkie... how exactly would they keep her in one place? And if pinkie pie ended up breaking the 4th wall through my computer screen, i would sell my house to buy the illogical amounts of sugar her body would need in order to function in this dimension.

• Brohoof 1

Alright everypony, come on! The time has come to vote for Pinkie Pie in the world cup. We cannot let Twilight Sparkle beat us today!!! Do we want a match against Rarity? No. We don't.

• Brohoof 1

oh snap a pinky pie fanclub this is great like wow :wub:

well Pinky was always my favorite, i mean, she can break the 4th wall. in a way that's NOT overpowering. I think i have a soft spot for characters that talk to their fanbase like pinky does, but doesnt do it overbearingly, and in a fun way. 

she's like deadpool for marvel, but as a pony, and doesnt swear. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

oh snap a pinky pie fanclub this is great like wow :wub:

well Pinky was always my favorite, i mean, she can break the 4th wall. in a way that's NOT overpowering. I think i have a soft spot for characters that talk to their fanbase like pinky does, but doesnt do it overbearingly, and in a fun way. 

she's like deadpool for marvel, but as a pony, and doesnt swear. :muffins:

Exactly!

Have you voted Pinkie yet? She needs help right now!! :(

• Brohoof 2

Decided to draw human Pinkie as demonstration of my support for her today  :blink:

post-26968-0-13933700-1405013765_thumb.jpg

Vote Eternal Joy

img-2829326-1-2014-Pinkie-Pie-Wallpaper-

Vote Pinkie Pie In The World Cup

I have no clue who is going to win. Right now, they have more or less the same amount of votes. I fear though it will be Twilight eventually.

Did Pinkie Pie ever win a contest?

I have no clue who is going to win. Right now, they have more or less the same amount of votes. I fear though it will be Twilight eventually. Did Pinkie Pie ever win a contest?

I haven't been here long enough to know,tho i hear people say Pinkie usually wins these polls but idk. 

Did you really draw this yourself? It looks amazing!  :o

Eeyup :blush: Thank you! Thats how I've been spending the last half hour or so :lol:

Eeyup :blush: Thank you! Thats how I've been spending the last half hour or so :lol:

Wow, I'm  honestly really impressed! If my drawing skills would be 10% of yours, it would be a big success  :lol:

You should post a little drawing of Pinkie Pie now and then, i'm sure a lot of people would love it :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wow, I'm  honestly really impressed! If my drawing skills would be 10% of yours, it would be a big success  :lol:

You should post a little drawing of Pinkie Pie now and then, i'm sure a lot of people would love it :)

Thank you :) I'm sure you're better than you give yourself credit for :)

I will try, I haven't actually drawn Pinkie Pie pony style yet :o

Edited by Guest

Hello there. I just like to say that Pinkie Pie has put up quite a challenge against Twilight. You lot were great.

Me and the other ponies will wish Pinkie the best of luck in the playoffs!

post-20535-0-40996600-1405062034_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5