Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Decided to draw human Pinkie as demonstration of my support for her today  :blink:

post-26968-0-13933700-1405013765.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

*Slaps self*

SHE'S A SERIES OF PAINTED LINES!!!

...Of pink perfection... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I was wondering... Pinkie Pie is the only member of the mane 6 who hasn't a home of herself. Ok, we never saw Rainbow Dash her house but she never mentioned that she lives at someone else his place.

Maybe it's just a coincidence but I always thought it's rather strange that she has to live in someone else his house. For some reason she is like the only pony who hasn't enough financial resources to buy something of herself.

I know it might sound a bit far-fetched :)

Edited by Pinklady
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, we never saw Rainbow Dash her house but she never mentioned that she lives at someone else his place.

Rainbow Dash's house? Yes, we did.

Rainbow_Dash_home_S1E25.png

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash's house? Yes, we did.

img-2839034-1-Rainbow_Dash_home_S1E25.pn

Oh true! I forget about that, thanks for mentioning.

Well, an extra reason why I fail to understand why Pinkie Pie is the only one who has to sleep in a room above a shop.

I was wondering... Pinkie Pie is the only member of the mane 6 who hasn't a home of herself. 

Applejack is an adult who lives with her siblings and her grandmother.  So I wouldn't say that Pinkie Pie is the only member of the mane 6 who doesn't have a home to herself.

• Brohoof 1

I was wondering... Pinkie Pie is the only member of the mane 6 who hasn't a home of herself. Ok, we never saw Rainbow Dash her house but she never mentioned that she lives at someone else his place.

Maybe it's just a coincidence but I always thought it's rather strange that she has to live in someone else his house. For some reason she is like the only pony who hasn't enough financial resources to buy something of herself.

Pinkie has a room in the Sugar Cube Corner Bakery, so I figured she lived there. That, or now that she's related to Applejack, she can crash at AJ's place. She might even stay at her old rock farm home occasionally. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't know, maybe she has to help the cakes pay the rent or something.

• Brohoof 1

PinkiePiePlush_zps891d5ccd.jpg

I bought this plushie a while ago. I want the 4DE one so I can have a plush with a double sided Cutie Mark, because this plush doesn't have that, but I still love it. :)

AWWW! That's adorable. I also have that plushie. IT'S SO CUTE!  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

img-2840355-1-PinkiePiePlush_zps891d5ccd

I bought this plushie a while ago. I want the 4DE one so I can have a plush with a double sided Cutie Mark, because this plush doesn't have that, but I still love it. :)

Thats so cute!  :wub:  Is this one of the Aurora ones? I'm still waiting for my 4DE Pinkie to arrive, should be here sometime next week :D

Amy Keating Rogers can sing! Also, Pinkie + Evita ... holy crap!!!!

I apologize if you have seen this already.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, it is. It's one of the standing ones. I'm waiting to get some money for the 4DE plush. :)

Its seriously cute :) Maybe I will try and put some aside for one of these too! I'll post a pic of my 4DE one when she arrives

(edited)

Time For Some Beach Pinkie Pie!

Sunset beach Pinkie!

pinkie_pie_has_fun_at_the_beach_by_mynam

Hugging Rarity on a distant planet beach Pinkie!

pinkie_pie_and_rarity_at_the_beach____by

Applejack and beach Pinkie!

applejack_and_pinkie_pie___beach_by_zuuz

Beach pony gathering and tree-climbing beach Pinkie!

beach_ti__stop_that_by_mixermike622-d49t

Beach Pinkie <3

beach_buddies_by_killryde-d4zh3b4.png

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 6

img-2840355-1-PinkiePiePlush_zps891d5ccd

I have that too!!!! It's so adorable!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  :)  :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I think Pinkie Pie has one of the best songs in te show (and i'm not saying that because i'm a Pinkie fan).

My top 3 of Pinkie pie songs are:

1: Laughter Song

2: Smile Song

3: Pinkie the Party Planner

I'm curious to hear your top 3! :D

Edited by Pinklady
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think Pinkie Pie has one of the best songs in te show (and i'm not saying that because i'm a Pinkie fan).

My top 3 of Pinkie pie songs are:

1: Laughter Song

2: Smile Song

3: Pinkie the Party Planner

I'm curious to hear your top 3! :D

My favorite Pinkie songs are The Smile, Smile Song, Pinkie's Lament, and Pinkie the Party Planner.

EDIT: In that order.

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood
  • Brohoof 4