Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Pinkie Pie can get annoying, but she has grown on me.

Here's my favorite Pinkie moment:

She's an evil enchantress

She does evil dances

And if you look deep in her eyes

She'll put you in trances

Then what will she do?

She'll mix up an evil brew

Then she'll gobble you up

In a big tasty stew

Sooo.... WATCH OUT!

Edited by JellyfishJam38

I never once thought in my life I could come to love a small, pink horse so much.

When I first started watching the show I wanted her to shut up... she wouldn't stop talking :lol: But now I love her :wub:

First episode I watched made me annoyed because Pinkie seemed to be annoying, and then after watching the Cutiemark chronicles, I connected a few chains towards me (damn when I was little I was so annoying I didn't have friends xD), and after Party of One, I realized that, I also got my lil psycho mode that's always trying to escape, and how I feel unwanted sometimes when my friends can't spend time with me, and after Gilda the Brush off, I remebered my best friend, had a friend that was constantly hitting me, and was trying to get rid off me whenever my friends wen't somewhere, she left and now she is back again -_____- and she's constantly hitting me, and trying to shut me up, but the attempts are hilarious

• Brohoof 1

I like how Pinkie Pie is sort of like a parody of the typical girly thing you'd expect to see in a show like this. She's pink colored, loud and extroverted, and has a girly voice. However, she's pretty enjoyable, at least to me. And she goes beyond that girly expectation by going crazy in Part for One, and giving the subtle feeling that her life used to be crap until she saw that sonic rainboom.

• 1 month later...

Pinkie is second best pony (Sorry, Fluttershy is Fluttershy)

I've liked her since the beginning, however many of her songs don't pitch with me. But Smile is the best song! Pinkie is... awesome, she can bring you a smile, and also make you worry. She's very nice, I like her a lot. Go Pinkie!

While I certainly love Pinkie Pie for her love of all things fun, parties, and making sure that everyone around her is having a fun time as well, the thing that I love about her most is her random nature and her love of laughter. I'm a very random guy myself, and Pinkie Pie exemplifies what a joy it is to be random sometimes, especially around your friends. I also think that one of the greatest things in the world is laughter, and that laughing a lot is one of the easiest ways to develop a good-spirited and friendly nature for all to enjoy, and Pinkie, being easily the most good-spirited of the group (save for occasions when she's lost it or when Discord turned her into a grump, I don't think I've ever seen her in a bad mood) exemplifies this as well. Rock on Pinkie, and just keep doing what you do best, and that's being yourself!!! :)

Ooo, and don't forget, Vote Chancellor Puddinghead 2012!!! :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I understand that using necromancy on threads is for the most part frowned upon. Though I hope that many will understand my motives are pure. I would not want to create another thread like this when one already exists. In any event I wish to express my admiration of a certain pink pony. Pinkie Pie of course ^~^;. Though a post like this is not quite complete with something Pinkie Pie related ^~^;.

I posted this earlier on a another thread, but it's very appropriate here ^~^.

Posted Image

Source= http://jennieoo.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-With-A-Pigtail-304883437

• Brohoof 3

While I don't exactly belong in a Pinkie Pie "fanclub" I came here anyway.

You see, I don't "fan" mah lil' pink bomb of sugary sweetness. No, but I sure do adore her.

That being said, cupcakes are some delicious bastards.

When I grow up, I want to be a cupcake.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't heard smile, nor do I plan on listening to it until it comes out.

And yes, when I first watched it, I thought she was annoying too.

Now look at me.

Giggle at the ghosties is like my national anthem <3

Giggle at the Ghostly is eternally stuck in the back of my head.

Pinkie Pie stuck it there.

I believe I am part Pinkie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I understand that using necromancy on threads is for the most part frowned upon. Though I hope that many will understand my motives are pure. I would not want to create another thread like this when one already exists. In any event I wish to express my admiration of a certain pink pony. Pinkie Pie of course ^~^;. Though a post like this is not quite complete with something Pinkie Pie related ^~^;.

Posted Image

Source= http://jennieoo.devi...gtail-304883437

Posted Image

Source= http://jennieoo.devi...gtail-304883437

reviving a thread for a pony with double ponytails deserves only the best. I shall join you but the new members have done a great job keeping the fanclub threads alive, i haven't seen them in the longest

• 5 months later...

Much of the reason why I like Pinkie Pie is because she reminds me of my Dad. He suffered more than anybody I ever knew with some very debilitating health problems but through most of that he still maintained his sense of humor and his desire to make everyone happy and share a joke and a smile. And the fact that she has some pretty hilarious and random moments is also a plus, it is like they took a Loony Toons character and turned it into a pony. For anyone who is interested a wrote a character analysis on Pinkie Pie

http://mlpforums.com/blog/456/entry-3374-character-analysis-4-pinkie-pie/

• Brohoof 4

I understand that using necromancy on threads is for the most part frowned upon.

Actually, it's encouraged on this board. The mods would rather have us bump an old thread than start a new one exactly like it.

Plus, more Pinkie appreciation! Or should I call it Pinkieppreciation? :)

Pinkie Pie is my favorite character in the whole show. Pinkie is just so random, she's cheerful all the time and her song are great. I just enjoy everything she does. I can also relate well to Pinkie Pie. The both of us seem to have the ability to be friends with just about everyone and us just being anywhere can some how briton up everyones day. :lol:

That's why I like Pinkie so much.

Pinkie is the best poni. She always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face. She deserves more recognition. Sometimes I hate how Rainbow Dash is like "the Generic Pony". 

pic related

cyGqu4c.png

• Brohoof 1