Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Yeah Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony by far. First off I've always loved the comic relief characters in most shows I've watched. Plus I'm a lot like her because I also like to sing randomly and I have a lot of energy. Plus her 4th wall antics are hilarious.

• Brohoof 1

Here is a drink to all of you pinkie pie fans out there! 

Love Pinkie Pie and her sweet and awesome personality easily the best character of the show. The more Pinkie Pie the better she is the best :3

• Brohoof 1

Yea Go Pinkie Pie!!! Yea Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash Were almost tied for me but even though I like Rainbow Dash a little more then pinkie pie does not mean that I dont like Pinkie pie at all. Pinkie Pie is a lot like me in some ways; randomness, hyper, etc. Also hence my avatar I love Pinkie Pie all the same. 

brohoof!!

@,

I approve of this post 100% I just died of joy. This is the best thread on all of the forums and pinkie pie fans are simply the best fans wink.png

*We need a slogan or a group thing we put beneath our siggys for all the pinkie pie fans on the forums* just an idea ^_^

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

I have a confession to make.  I don’t feel the strong connection to Pinkie Pie that I do to some other main ponies. But I still care about her very much.  I would never hesitate to sing her praises and give her credit where credit is due.  So here are the Five Things I Love about Pinkie Pie! 

1.  Pinkie Pie is the joy and the laughter.  This is Bubbles' title in The Powerpuff Girls. But in My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic, this label is proudly worn by Pinkie Pie! Almost everything about her is sure to put a smile on your face and a song in your heart. Check out her boundless energy, her cotton candy mane, her contagious laugh, and her cheerful gait. Everyone's mood improves 20 percent when she walks into the room. When you combine music and comedy with her bubbly personality, the fun ever stops! Pinkie is extremely outgoing and she strives to be on a first name basis with everypony in Ponyville. She doesn’t take herself too seriously either.  If making herself the butt of a joke will put a smile on someone’s face, she never hesitates to do so.

2. But she is serious when she needs to be.  When Ponyville or her friends are in danger, fun and games go out the window.  Observe her behavior in Swarm of the Century.  Pinkie doesn’t smile for a second while leading the parasprites out of town with her one pony band.  She is all business.  And she loves her friends so much that she was willing to do ANYTHING they asked of her to prove she is the real Pinkie Pie in Too Many Pinkie Pies. She can also disguise her seriousness with levity to throw adversaries off balance.  This is shown in Griffon the Brush Off and A Wedding In Canterlot Part 2.  When push comes to shove, Pinkie is a deceptively stern and formidable fighter.

3.  Her bizarre cartoonish powers are limited only by her imagination. Ever since she witnessed Dashie’s first sonic rainboom, Pinkie has displayed mind-boggling abilities that would drive the most dedicated teetotaler to drink.  She is one of the only earth ponies who can control a powerful form of magic. This unique talent comes from her Element of Harmony.  When it is combined with her ingenuity, the possibilities are nearly endless! Pinkie’s creativity also spills over into several innovations and concepts. One well-known invention is her pony-powered helicopter from Griffon the Brush Off.  And in Mystery on the Friendship Express, she envisions a theoretical device known as a laser being used as part of a security system. 

4. Pinkie Pies greatest gift of all is her ability to bring out the best in others. Pinkie first does this in Friendship Is Magic Part 2 . On their first ever mission together, fear fell upon her new friends as they wandered into the Everfree Forest. It was her laughter that raised their morale and gave them the confidence to push on. In A Friend In Deed, Pinkie met a seriously downcast newcomer named Cranky Doodle. He was living in the past and had lost the exuberance that makes life worth living. In her quest to see that nobody goes unhappy, Pinkie did the only thing that could remedy his problem by reuniting him with his long lost girlfriend. Cranky became a whole new donkey as a result. Pinkie can even physically bring out the best in others. The finest example of this is in A Canterlot Wedding Part 2.  Alone, Twilight Sparkle can only fire magic blasts one at a time. But just by touching Twilight’s tail, Pinkie was able to turn her into a Changeling mowing Gatling gun! I also think Pinkie is the reason for the great outburst of unicorn and pegasus power exhibited by the foals in Baby Cakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5enoTvMd-o

Crazy like a fox! In this clip, Pinkie Pie cleverly sets up a Changeling for a counterattack. She also uses her special talent to dramatically increase Twilight’s firepower.

5. Pinkie Pie understands that life without at least some happiness isn’t living at all.  Her exploits may seem trivial at first glance. But Pinkie is more aware than most that joy and laughter are in fact necessities.  This truth is one of the morals taught in A Friend In Deed.  For the first decade of her life, Pinkie didn’t get to celebrate anything.  Her family was very serious and sullen with no spark to them.  Her parents and sisters faced only drudgery day in and day out.  There was nothing for them to look forward to.  The sonic rainboom inspired Pinkie to put a stop to all of that. Thus bringing jubilation into people’s lives has become her life calling.  This led her to become an entertainer and a baker. Unfortunately, Pinkie's sense of purpose seems to rely solely on being with, cheering up, and gaining the approval of others. If she's forced to be alone for an extended period of time, she'll soon enter a deep, isolating depression. Even the happiest pony in Ponyville can succumb to unhappiness.

Pinkie's good friend Fluttershy, due to all the sadness she endured growing up, also realizes that being joyful is a basic need. So when she called Pinkie’s obsession with parties frivolous in Putting Your Hoof Down, not only was it mean-spirited and hypocritical, it was an outright lie.  She only said that in a moment of rage because she knew those words would stab Pinkie like a knife to the heart. Fluttershy has since apologized and made up for this.  In addition, she is very grateful to have a buddy like Pinkie Pie around.  Fluttershy knows firsthand that beneath its bright colorful appearance, Equestria has plenty of sorrow and gloom. She will never belittle the important role Pinkie plays in helping to ease that pain again.

Pinkie Pie brings us zaniness, good times, and cupcakes.  She lights the darkest of doldrums and blasts the baddest of baddies.  And, with a little luck, she might even help you take your game to a whole new level.  Yes, she may unwittingly embarrass you from time to time.  But Pinkie Pie is a wonderful friend to have! 

• Brohoof 8

Hello everypony! ^_^

I am new to the forum and was hoping to find a pinkie pie fan club! Pinkie is my favorite of the mane six. She loves to make people smile and laugh and is a big goof ball. Kinda like myself XD Even though I've run into my fair share of grumpy wumpys, I can ALWAYS manage to make them laugh somehow. My old boss was scarey to most people, but today, 3 years later she is one of my best friends. I saw the "nice" in her that most people didn't care to try see because of her "outer crust" as I call it hahaha. Plus, it's really easy to make her laugh!!!

<<The pinkie you see in my avatar pic is a possible future tattoo. I was thinking i'll get that as a "tramp stamp" someday.

This is my favorite Pinkie scene yet XD

• Brohoof 1

@Wingnut
(how do I mention names in threads? Ah well, hope you see this)

That was an amazing review! :) You've hit bang on the nose many of the stratospherically large amount of Pinkie's great featuers. You're completely right, it's her knowledge that happiness comes before anything, that you're not going to do anything unless it createst happiness at the end of it - and how she seized that knowledge and motivation at a young age. I admire her so much.

I'm also super pleased that you've written about what people sorely misinterpret - Pinkie's not completely joyful and random. When she needs to be, she is determined like nopony else to get things done for the greatest good. Swarm of the Century, A Friend in Deed, Too Many Pinkie Pies, Griffon the Brush Off... you've taken the words from my mouth. Blimey, you reel off her best features as if she's your favourite. ;)

One other thing that I like the most about Pinkie (you've not covered it, but that's understandable because this is more self-applicable) is how her appearance can symbolise us as a fandom. My Little Pony is a fantastic show, but it's only characters such as Pinkie Pie along with the recognisable franchise title that stop it from being a cartoon that anyone could watch - a cartoon that doesn't merit such a controversial and enjoyable fandom. She's bright pink, with a hot pink mane. Her voice is the youngest-sounding in the show, and the giggliest. She's the poster pony for the show's intended audience because she appeals the most to young girls - and we wouldn't be nearly as significant as a fandom without a retaining character to stop ponies from being just another cartoon. We Bronies owe her a huge deal.

Thanks for bringing us some exterior pride, Wingnut. Big-up! :)

• Brohoof 2

@,

All you have to do is highlight part of another member's text and a box will appear giving you the choice to quote or mention them in your post. Selecting mention will give you the code for the @ feature.

Thank you for your high opinion of my post. Like any Mane 6 pony, Pinkie Pie has a lot of superficial features that cause people to think she's just into parties, jokes, singing, and nothing else. This is speculation on my part, but the case could be made that Fluttershy's cruel dismissal of Rarity and Pinkie as shallow fashion and party heads is a satire of sorts. I'm not sure who this satire is directed at exactly. But one unfortunate thing I've noticed is that many Bronies will explore a few ponies in-depth, but not all six. You've already seen how I've had to defend Fluttershy from fellow Bronies who think she is a boring, shy scaredy cat with no meat to her character.

I also see what you're saying about how Pinkie relates to young children better than anyone else. The same thing is true about Bubbles who Lauren drew many ideas from when designing Pinkie.

Blimey, you reel off her best features as if she's your favourite.

Thank you. Typing out big posts about Fluttershy is a labor of love to me. That is why I took on the challenge of composing these reviews on ponies I don't identify with as well. I was also inspired by others who have done great appraisals on non-favorite ponies. You may think I'm a good writer. But in my opinion young people like you, DashForever, and Stellafera are all just as talented.  

And I didn't know Brits actually said Blimey. I thought that was just a TV stereotype.

EDIT: You'll have a screaming fangasm when you watch the Pinkie Pie PMV I just added to the Youtube thread!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/8438-the-mlp-youtube-video-masterthread/page-59#entry1277652

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure it's been mentioned previously, but Pinkie Pie is the embodiment of Warner Bros, Tex Avery, a little bit of Disney, and a lot of stuff which brought us to where we are today when it comes to animation. I think it's characters like hers which revived the medium from the brink of oblivion in the mid to late 80s. There's a little bit of Pinkie in The New Adventures of Mighty Mouse, Ren & Stimpy, Animaniacs, and in a lot of computer-animated shows and movies which followed.

I don't think series like Batman: The Animated Series would've been nearly as popular without a character like Harley Quinn, who says, "Sneak, sneak, SNEAK!" out loud while the Dark Knight is trying to quietly survey a hideout. That's the sort of zaniness which breathed fresh life into newer cartoons, and acted as homage to the classics.

• Brohoof 2

I just wanted to say that I love the new Pinkie Pie Banner that we have up there. 

Anyone else have any new Pinkie Pie Fan Club business to discuss? 

Oh yes. I propose that we all collaborate on buying bulk purchases of small Pinkie Pie figures, and then shower a village with them from a hot air balloon.

On another matter, I've some rum here. A toast to Pinkie Pie! May she retain her rightful title of March Madness champion!~

what_do_ponies_drink____pinkie_pie_by_4s

Additionally, I thought I'd share this wonderfully cute frame with you all. If there's yet another thing I love about Pinkie, it's how innocent she looks in every frame she's in.

Omigosh, Pinkie in a nightcap...  :wub: Stop putting me in danger of d'awwing to death, Pinks! :c

zdX0RJG.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What's this? Pinkie Pie Fan Club isn't on first page? Must make useless post to bump it to the top!

Uh oh, here comes the cyborg lizard police! Better make this post look useful. What's that? Bumping best pony to the top? But of course not! This post is about...what I think about Pinkie's  career as a background story arc! Don't believe me? Why, it's just under this spoiler tag, right here....

I hope we get an episode - or at least some further explanation - as to how Pinkie got from the rock farm to living with the Cakes in Sugarcube Corner. There's some interesting potential for a story there! Sticking to what we currently know in canon however, I love how her career as a baker has progressed. The arc starts at Applebuck Season, and she's finally getting to run Sugarcube corner for the first time. Sadly, thanks to a certain silly pony, we can't be sure how good a baker she was there. All I know is, from what I can remember, she is fairly consistently progressing in her baking skills and spending more time running Sugarcube Corner. It's a career that is never really mentioned explicitly in the show, but it's hard to deny it being there. Pinkie moved to Ponyville and somehow acquired a room above a sweets shop, and has since become the Cakes' apprentice. And it makes perfect sense too! Who better for Mr. and Mrs. Cake to pass the shop on to than Ms. Pie? Even if there's never an episode that goes into more detail about this, I just hope that season 4 still has her baking and running the shop from time to time. The freshest in my memory was in Putting Your Hoof Down, where she and Rarity are behind the counter. Looked like they had attracted quite the crowd of hungry ponies 'fore Flutters scared 'em off. She can be such a loud mouth.

I think the cyborg lizard police bought it!

(Hay friends. Ya'll should go vote for Pinkie, the bestest pony in the universe. Rainbow Dash is good n all, but she lacks the fourth wall breaking friendship making pie throwing teleport jacking epitomy of classic cartoons that IS the goddess of pink)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/51844-2013-mlp-forums-march-madness-national-championship/ )

Edited by Zerobot
  • Brohoof 2

Hey guys, ready to get your Pinkie pride out? :)

Pinkie's just made it to the Championships of March Madness! And we're going to help her defend her championship title, aren't we? For best pony - for the one to bring smiles and make our lives, and Equestria, miles more spirited! Just vote for her here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/51844-2013-mlp-forums-march-madness-national-championship/page-34

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

It's somepony's birthday today. :)

OHiECyB.jpg

As we know, our lovely Pinkie Pie announced in A Friend in Deed, which aired on Feb 18, that her birthday was in 75 days. And it's May 3rd today - that's 75 days! Let's all wish Pinkie a wonderful birthday n.n

I've shipped this cake to Sugarcube Corner as a present:

MOHEGAN-SUN-UNVEILS-LARGE.jpg

• Brohoof 3

And, for her birthday, her Hot Topic "Hot Minute"! Special guest star: Gummy.

(WARNING: content includes Pinkie Pie-level of energy. Viewer discretion advised.)

• Brohoof 3

ERMAHGERD PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I wuvz Pinkie. On the outside, as has probably been said by most of the people here, I feel like our personalities are nearly identical. The only poni i wuv moar than Pinkeh is Woona; THEY ARE BOTH SO DAMN ADORABLE!!! /)^3^(\

Speaking of adorable, Pinkie is pretty much the definition of cute. I would provide specific image examples to prove my point, but she is always adorable. Her ridiculous cheesy grin, her bouncy gait and bouncier voice, her constant optimism...except when she's all crazy and schtuf.

I wish people wouldn't associate Pinkie Pie's full name with cupcakes and her sad/insane side all the time.

This. Freaking this.

...Ending on a positive note. At the beginning of the school year this year, I walked home every day in the sunshine listening to Smile Smile Smile :3 until it got cloudy. ENDING ON A POSITIVE NOTE. Now that it's sunny again and the clouds have left and the tennis season is over, I can walk home and listen to Pinkie singing again! :D

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

At last I have found a fan club on here dedicated to Pinkie Pie! She is tied with Fluttershy as my two favorite ponies! Pinkie Pie has such a amazing and unique voice too! I love her singing, her dancing, and all the randomness that comes with her flamboyant personality!

And so, that is why I am in love with her.

132936248878.png

Don't let derpy find out. lol

I'm always a sucker for the weird and crazy.

• Brohoof 1

I come with news of an awesome piece of Pinkie merch! A great value "Starbits" mug with Best Pony on it.~

http://www.etsy.com/listing/154771528/pinkie-pie-starbits-mug

When I get this, I shall be adding five sugars to each cup of tea I make with it for Pinkie's enjoyment. laugh.png

img-1618191-1-132936248878.png

Don't let derpy find out. lol

Scandalous! How dare Doctor Whooves take her from me us. But yeah, she looks so lovable there <3

What am I talking about? She looks lovable in every picture. You want to hug her and her plushy mane... and you also want to hug her with her flat mane. :)

On a second note, any of you guys use Reddit? /r/PinkiePie is the best subreddit to be subscribed to ;)

• Brohoof 2