Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm part of several fan clubs and I'll definitely be a part of this one too!!! PINKIE IS AWESOME!! WHENEVER I'M SAD I ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE SMILE SONG AND THEN I SMILE!! Her songs always make me sing, and out of the Mane 6 I personally think she has the best sweet singing voice, then Rarity then Flutters.

When I can I'll ask someone to make me a sig of my OC with Pinkie and Dash on it since they're my two favorite ponies. I still need to think of the details so I won't put the request in now, but if anybody wants to offer their services, feel free to PM me.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Oh yes indeed. The way that Pinkie can please not only all of Ponyville with her singing, but us as well, is just one reason for why she is the greatest pony. Who else in the show has such spirit? And here's a heavenly .swf for everypony, get your full on Pinkie liveliness just below!

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/322/7/a/way_too_many_pinkies_by_futzi01-d5ld1sx.swf

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu ツ
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Look at this!  Hot Topic is coming out with a Pinkie Pie vinyl collectible figure!  I want one!  I can't wait until they are available!

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/TV/MyLittlePony/My+Little+Pony+Pinkie+Pie+Variant+Vinyl+Figure+Pre-Order-10031295.jsp

img-1649112-1-9da6d208b9ac3c634955a569be

I. Have. To. Get. That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing! I remember seeing a Derpy toy there, as well as Rainbow Dash, but now my favorite pony and waifu Pinkie Pie!?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Shawn Parks,

I dunno, too suggestive for me. Pinkie has that bubbly innocence in her character, I would imagine a humanised version of her to be a crazy, sleep-deprived and energetic sort of human. With huge eyes and sprinkles in a giant bushy haircut n.n As such for the best pony.

I maintain that EqG's Pinkie Pie is the greatest humanisation of Pinkie. She is best human :)

Edited by Flipturn Armando
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie is my absolute FAVOURITE character.

I like how she always tries to be kind to every pony, and throws parties all the time! She has quite a bit of randomness in her, and laughs in the face of danger! You can't not like her!

• Brohoof 3

You can't not like her!

Can't agree with this more. She's just so... likeable. <3

Coincidentally enough someone replied to this thread just as I found possibly my new favourite Pinkie Pie drawing. Look, she has a giant marshmallow and is all happy and atdlfkmasldkfmg <33333

_marshmallow_pie__by_canon_lb-d5uwoa7.pn

• Brohoof 2

This is it!!!  Today is the Day!!!  Time to go to Hot Topic!!!

Oh my gosh!   Oh my gosh!   Oh my gosh!   Oh my gosh!   Oh my gosh!   

"Available 8/12 - Awesome 'My Little Pony' Vinyl Collectible Featuring the Likeness of Pinkie Pie"

Edited by Shawn Parks
  • Brohoof 2

This is it!!!  Today is the Day!!!  Time to go to Hot Topic!!!

Oh my gosh!   Oh my gosh!   Oh my gosh!   Oh my gosh!   Oh my gosh!   

"Available 8/12 - Awesome "My Little Pony" Vinyl Collectible Featuring the Likeness of Pinkie Pie"

OH YAY TOTALLY GET IT!! I wish I could. I don't have ANY MLP merchandise and I would really love for the first thing I get to be Pinkie Pie related. She's my favorite so it would be SO AWESOME!! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

I love Pinkie Pie, she's one of my favorite characters. I'm like her often, wanting to bring fun and enjoyment to other and at least trying to manipulate physical laws. ^^ Also she sings a lot of the show's songs.

mlp%20my%20little%20pony%20meme%20bronie

Edited by Space Warrior
  • Brohoof 4

I do love me some Pinkie Pie! when I'm in a bad mood or feeling a little down I look to Pinkie Pie! she can make me laugh, I love her songs! I think her Grand Galloping gala dress was the best!(long side with Raritys'). Its odd how some ponies find her annoying... I don't see how they could...

post-16621-0-86822800-1376342770.gif

post-16621-0-52403000-1376342835_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Well, here she is:

1150998_10101019363998286_388822334_n.jp

I was hanging out with a friend today, and I took her to the mall with me to pick up my Pinkie Pie.  So I was able to get a picture of us together right away.  I am planning on getting a lot of pictures with her in various places.

• Brohoof 1

I think that Pinkie is definitely Best Pony.  But my own attraction to her isn't because I feel some sort of personal connection to her or because I feel that we have similar attributes.  Rather, it's because she is very much the opposite of my normal persona that I like her.  I can be (and am when I do go out) very social, but approx 90% of the time, I tend to be alone (or at least prefer my own company).  Pinkie Pie is the extreme extrovert, and she's fun and cute to boot!  I find her character to be complimentary to my own personality, even if she is just a colorful cartoon pony  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie has always been a personal favorite of mines.

She has been the best in terms of laughter and comedy in the show.

Her cheery, happy, and positive view in life makes me glad to see a pony like this.

She is also the Hub's unofficial mascot from what I've heard.

Although, she does scare me at times with her psycho and depressing moments...

pinkie_pie__s_chainsaw_by_sasukex125-d5q

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I don't think that this was posted here before.  Or if it was, I think it has been deleted.  I was skimming back through the previous pages, and several videos that have been posted are no longer available.

• 3 months later...

@@Shawn Parks,

I dunno, too suggestive for me. Pinkie has that bubbly innocence in her character, I would imagine a humanised version of her to be a crazy, sleep-deprived and energetic sort of human. With huge eyes and sprinkles in a giant bushy haircut n.n As such for the best pony.

I maintain that EqG's Pinkie Pie is the greatest humanisation of Pinkie. She is best human :)

You do relize your pinkie picture is her in a skin tight uniform? 

It looks innouncent in her pony form, least i thought so?

Hey Pinkie Pie fan club. Just so you know the first Pinkie episode airs tomorrow. We'll it's not the pinkie musical we still get to see her in the spotlight.

This is the episode I have been the most excited to see ever since that preview animatic was posted on YouTube!

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie - is a Chaos creation of unbridled, consuming fun. Despite the fact that her role in MLP is the "standard comic character" does she cope with this role so I can say with confidence that the Pinkie kicked ass all their competitors from other cartoons and animated series. More insane and simultaneously cute character than this "pink miracle" I haven't seen. Maybe I am too warm feel about Pinkie, but the fact remains that if I have bad mood then all what I need to do to fix it is just look at Pinky. Thanks to this pink talkative creation of my life began to play with new colors! Her philosophy what was described in the "Smile song" really works! Now almost all patients who come to my clinic with serious problems gets out of my office with a smile and a charge of optimism!