Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

But.. just don't tell.. him that I went from Rarity to Pinkie Pie..

I wonder who that could be...

610459__safe_solo_rarity_animated_screen

Anyway, it's about time I drop by here. Don't think I have yet :)

For me, Pinkie has always been at the 5th or 6th spot on my mane 6 list (don't hurt me!) but, the good thing about her, unlike Rainbow Dash, Twilight, and Fluttershy, is that I've never disliked her at any given point in time :) She's got good songs and manages to provide great comic relief while maintaining depth, and for that, I give Pinkie my respect :)

hipster_rarity_and_pinkie_pie_by_rastaquPinkie_Pie_To_Woo_S1E26.png

tumblr_mvbeiq67KA1rpb34po1_1280.png

(Plus, I absolutely adore her gown she wore for the Grand Galloping Gala :D )

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

I most certainly understand the connection. They can both totally rap. :) (If you're still confused, check out Thomas The Dank Engine.)

Anyway, I totally forgot to post last week's Feature Friday here! I deeply apologise :C Here, bask in what I think are the best ones  :lol:

giggle_at_the_ghostie__by_mrs1989-d7gwap

party_pony_by_bluespaceling-d7gxk0o.jpg

pinkie_jest_being_pinkie_by_surgicalarts

• Brohoof 5

Goooooooooood morning have some arts of every pony's fave pink pony

I've got others but here's the ones I picked out from my saving binge I did before coming here again

post-26413-0-64198200-1399988450_thumb.jpg

post-26413-0-70744100-1399988462_thumb.jpg

post-26413-0-22811900-1399988486_thumb.jpg

post-26413-0-03494500-1399988501_thumb.jpg

post-26413-0-11368900-1399988532_thumb.jpg

Lastly since belly buttons on ponies are a thing here now

post-26413-0-11069900-1399988558_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Goooooooooood morning have some arts of every pony's fave pink pony

I've got others but here's the ones I picked out from my saving binge I did before coming here again

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Lastly since belly buttons on ponies are a thing here now

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OH MY GOSH PINKIE IS JUST THE FACE OF AN ADORABLE ANIMAL. SHE IS THE ANIMAL I'D WANT AS A BEST FRIEND!

I most certainly understand the connection. They can both totally rap. :) (If you're still confused, check out Thomas The Dank Engine.)

Anyway, I totally forgot to post last week's Feature Friday here! I deeply apologise :C Here, bask in what I think are the best ones  :lol:

img-2625186-1-giggle_at_the_ghostie__by_

img-2625186-2-party_pony_by_bluespacelin

img-2625186-3-pinkie_jest_being_pinkie_b

Here have a small thread bump with some art. I

Apologize if any of it's been posted yet.

OH MY GOD SHE IS SOOOO CUTE I COULD EXPLODE!!! SHE'S LIKE THE MOST ADORABLE PONY ON EARTH AND IN ANY FICTIONAL WORK!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

So this season we've seen Pinkie Pie in many adorable forms. We've seen her in cheerleader form, spanish form, breezie form, salespony form, rapper form, and rainbow power form. You know what that means? MORE ADORABLE PINKIE FANART!

So this season we've seen Pinkie Pie in many adorable forms. We've seen her in cheerleader form, spanish form, breezie form, salespony form, rapper form, and rainbow power form. You know what that means? MORE ADORABLE PINKIE FANART!

I'm pretty sure we've seen her in puh-lenty of forms. And she looks good in all of them. Y'know why? Because she is shee~~

pinkie_pie_parade_by_jggjqm522-d60zikw.j

• Brohoof 4

Flipturn that is soooooo cute!

Hey, you know what I'm going to do? I'll fiddle around with it on Paint.NET and then create a tileable version for my profile background. :) I'll post it here when finished!

Meanwhile, check this out, it just came in on one of my dA stacks. The moment where Pinkie Pie learns one of her best songs (well, they're all the best songs ^^) from Granny Pie  :lol:

no_fear_song_by_shiro_gi-d7hzkby.png

• Brohoof 2

Hey, you know what I'm going to do? I'll fiddle around with it on Paint.NET and then create a tileable version for my profile background. :) I'll post it here when finished!

Meanwhile, check this out, it just came in on one of my dA stacks. The moment where Pinkie Pie learns one of her best songs (well, they're all the best songs ^^) from Granny Pie  :lol:

no_fear_song_by_shiro_gi-d7hzkby.png

Impressive, the only Pinkie art I've ever done are simple sketches.

It's a perfect tile! :D Didn't have enough pink though so I added some in. Smoothed out the blue line as well to keep the constant gradient.

l78IRv2.png

Use this if you fancy! n.n 

• Brohoof 3

It's a perfect tile! :D Didn't have enough pink though so I added some in. Smoothed out the blue line as well to keep the constant gradient.

img-2628176-1-l78IRv2.png

Use this if you fancy! n.n 

Wow so many Pinkies in one epic picture. Pinkie could probably actually do that since she can pretty much beak the universe.

Wow so many Pinkies in one epic picture. Pinkie could probably actually do that since she can pretty much beak the universe.

> beak the universe

I have a sudden urge to summon the Duckface photo from Pinkie Apple Pie. :)

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed Pinkie is always down with the real world? People love duckface selfies and rap. Lyra can move aside.

• Brohoof 2

> beak the universe

I have a sudden urge to summon the Duckface photo from Pinkie Apple Pie. :)

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed Pinkie is always down with the real world? People love duckface selfies and rap. Lyra can move aside.

Well she would know about other universes cause she's Pinkie

• Brohoof 1