Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Awww, this is a pretty cute hoodie she has on. I think it just matches her eyes so well. :D I also love the adorable face she has here, just looking up with those blue eyes and that little smile of hers! :yay: <3

1359009__safe_artist-colon-vanillaghosti

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie Pie is my favorite! I think she is best pony!  :ooh:
I really like how happy and upbeat and silly she is about everything, but I also love the darker side of her personality. She hardly ever lets that side out but I'm sure she feels it inside her just like I do. I also love planning events and things and I have super curly hair! (So that can't be a quinkie dink LOL) I am a little more shy than her though and I keep a lot of things to myself! I tested as an INFJ on the briggs test so I suppose that makes since! She makes me happy and even though I suffer from boughts of depression I know I can bring joy to other people just like her! I also feel like her where I didn't have many real friends that were close to me until I got to college and joined a sorority! Now I know the love and support friends give!

• Brohoof 3

Here's something funny that happened while I was playing the GameLoft app earlier.

post-33529-0-11360500-1487106753_thumb.png

Ah yes. Pinkie Pie defying physics as usual.

Edited by Starlight Flyer
  • Brohoof 3