Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

pinkie pie had a great moment in the a recent episode when she had to babysit it was a big moment for her and she was alone plus she sang abit it was a very touching episode and it made her look abit more mature .

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I like Pinkie Pie because she's the most 'cartoony' of all the characters on the show- she'd probably fit right in with the Looney Tunes. Her humorous moments were a big part of why I got into MLP, and her darker side definitely helped a lot too- I owe a lot to the party pony. Long live Pinkie Pie! :D

• Brohoof 2

I like Pinkie Pie because she's the most 'cartoony' of all the characters on the show- she'd probably fit right in with the Looney Tunes. Her humorous moments were a big part of why I got into MLP, and her darker side definitely helped a lot too- I owe a lot to the party pony. Long live Pinkie Pie! :D

never look up the video cupcakes it will make u scared of pinkie pie :( plus its creepy

Fluttershy is a great pony and we share many personal traits, but something inside me keeps telling me "Pinkie is best pony." So there, Pinkie is best pony. She is also one of the funnest cartoon characters ever :)

My favorite quote from Pinkie Pie is from Fall Weather Friends. :) : "She's the head of the pack alright. The pick of the litter, the cat's pajamas!" :blink: "Oh wait, why would Applejack take some poor kitty's PJ's? That's not very sporting of her."

And then, like Spike, I was like "Ohh kay..." because it was so random and funny. AJ and Rainbow D were in the middle of a competition and that just came out of Pinkie's mouth. Pinkie Pie you are so random :lol:

never look up the video cupcakes it will make u scared of pinkie pie :( plus its creepy

I've read the fanfic... Yeah it was very creepy and disturbing but I know that's not the real Pinkie Pie anyways. :)
  • Brohoof 2

I actually read it, but it was pretty boring/dumb actually. I knew what was going to happen.

Anyways, I actually didn't like Pinkie at first because I thought she was a typical happy cartoon character, but her character has expanded to more than that, and she is one of my favorites.

I watched "Griffon the Brush-Off" again last night, and I came to enjoy the episode even more than I did the first time around. I got a better sense of Pinkie's character; she isn't just a party girl, but very socially savvy. Though I am very tempted to attribute a Xanatos Gambit to Pinkie when she threw the party for Gilda, I am willing to take her explanation at face value when she insisted that she thought a party would lighten Gilda up. In a way, although Gilda ended up going through a humiliation conga, Pinkie meant for the best; it just so happened that the guest of honor was a complete bully.

Also, I love Pinkie's laughter in this episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3VJ9LTj5r8&feature=related

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 1

OK EVERYPONY! Tonight I will be making

-CMC Thread

-Celestial Sisters Thread

-Discord Thread

I will also now announce the PONY FAN CLUB BANNER CONTEST!

This contest is simple, but as this is the first one I am limiting it to the Mane 6 clubs. Basically members of each fan club will have to work as a team to make a club banner. This must be a group effort, and the club has to decide the banner they submit to me. Whichever club wins gets a 'Award' in a Trophy Case Spoiler that I will also instal into each forum.

The Rules

-Each banner may only include the pony that it is representing.

-This is a team effort, try your hardest on this!

-Keep it apropriate

-Creativness/Animation will be awarded more points!

-Have Fun!

-Banners must be submitted to me via PM by whoever creates the final product by Saturday, then I will announce the results Sunday.

Now, to more solem news. I would like to thank everypony for giving me well wishes on my brothers untimly death. It was unfortunate, and it still hurts, but I cannot leave my ponies hangin.

Now good luck with the contest and keep on being awsome!

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony because she's mostly like me a funny, random talkative pony/person who tries to make the best of things, we're both creative and we love sweets, out of the Mane 6 Pinkie is always my choice, I constantly have my ups and downs like her, but I always have that Hyperactive personality like her and IRL I'm an outgoing person and I love to be random and be with my friends, this is why Pinkie is always my favorite and her pet is awesome too, Pinkie and Gummy for ever!

• Brohoof 1