Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Smile song's definitely top on my list, second would be the songs she did for the cheese-off, third, probably make a wish, as far as non-canon is concerned(Pinkie's Brew is amazing).

Kinda want to know why she just up and left her family. It seems like it's a thing that fillies and colts do(Twilight,Applejack,Cheese Sandwich), and maybe they grow up faster, but that doesn't explain why. I really need to know what happened to her family.

• Brohoof 1

Kinda want to know why she just up and left her family. It seems like it's a thing that fillies and colts do(Twilight,Applejack,Cheese Sandwich), and maybe they grow up faster, but that doesn't explain why. I really need to know what happened to her family.

Who wouldn't? Pinkie Apple Pie hinted that Pinkie knows what makes a great family. We need to see why she thinks that! :D

My whole thing is, ok, we know how she got her cutie mark, that she lived on a rock farm, and from the maud pie episode we know it's outside of pony ville.... so what brought pinkie to pony ville and why is she living with Mr and Mrs cake?

Nice, someone else who has The Laughter Song in his top 3 :)

Best moment of the opening episodes IMO :)

My whole thing is, ok, we know how she got her cutie mark, that she lived on a rock farm, and from the maud pie episode we know it's outside of pony ville.... so what brought pinkie to pony ville and why is she living with Mr and Mrs cake?

I've always imagined that Pinkie wasn't actually born from the same mother as Maud and the others. In my head canon (and if this isn't canon, I can always write it in an alternate universe), Pinkie was the child of two circus performers. When they couldn't get enough money to keep their performances intact (they were losing money thanks to Pinkie), they had to give Pinkie up to the rock farm. I want an episode where Pinkie actually finds out that she isn't actually from the rock family, and was instead part of a different family. Her real name would probably be Surprise the Third or Fourth. 

• Brohoof 1

@A.V, I, personally,found the reflection arc to be amazing, because of its maturity. It was quite a bit sadder than MLP's usual faire, but it shows us that sometimes, you don't get a happy ending. It was also really deep; the choice he made was an overwhelming act of love, and Sombra sacrificed everything that he was to save Celestia. This is the most emotional depth that MLP has ever ventured into, nothing in the show really comes close. I guess it depends on whether you MLP for the happy side, or the dramatic; i'm the latter.

• Brohoof 1

@A.V, I, personally,found the reflection arc to be amazing, because of its maturity. It was quite a bit sadder than MLP's usual faire, but it shows us that sometimes, you don't get a happy ending. It was also really deep; the choice he made was an overwhelming act of love, and Sombra sacrificed everything that he was to save Celestia. This is the most emotional depth that MLP has ever ventured into, nothing in the show really comes close. I guess it depends on whether you MLP for the happy side, or the dramatic; i'm the latter.

True, but the way they did it was bulls***.

I've always imagined that Pinkie wasn't actually born from the same mother as Maud and the others. In my head canon (and if this isn't canon, I can always write it in an alternate universe), Pinkie was the child of two circus performers. When they couldn't get enough money to keep their performances intact (they were losing money thanks to Pinkie), they had to give Pinkie up to the rock farm. I want an episode where Pinkie actually finds out that she isn't actually from the rock family, and was instead part of a different family. Her real name would probably be Surprise the Third or Fourth.

Well that would explain why she can shoot herself out of the party canon with no issues lol that is a possibility but I like to see her more of a "pink" sheep of her family lol

• Brohoof 1

I really like that idea, especially because it does make sense.

I always thought it was strange that Pinkie Pie was so eager to be a part of the Apple Family in Pinkie Apple Pie. 

She was over the moo, when she heard the news.

It gave me somehow the impression that she doesn't have a real family of herself.

• Brohoof 1

Is anyone else kinda hoping they dwell into pinkies past a little more in the 5 season?

That would be great.  "Pinkie Pride" made it seem like she moved to Ponyville shortly after getting her cutie mark.  I would like to know more about that.  And I would love to see how she met all of the other ponies aside from Twilight.

(edited)

I would love to see more of Pinkie's background, especially her early days of being a party thrower. How did she gain her reputation around Ponyville? How did she meet all of her friends in Ponyville after moving there? How did she gain her Pinkie sense and the ability to warp time and space? :o

Edited by Terminus
  • Brohoof 3

I really like that idea, especially because it does make sense.

I always thought it was strange that Pinkie Pie was so eager to be a part of the Apple Family in Pinkie Apple Pie. 

She was over the moo, when she heard the news.

It gave me somehow the impression that she doesn't have a real family of herself.

I know. I mean, wouldn't be awesome if we found out that Pinkie wasn't actually from the farm? She'd have to go on a journey. 

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see more of Pinkie's background, especially her early days of being a party thrower. How did she gain her reputation around Ponyville? How did she meet all of her friends in Ponyville after moving there? How did she gain her Pinkie sense and the ability to warp time and space? :o

Some things about Pinkie can't be explained. Pinkie isn't the pony that you can relate to logical explanations, lol  :lol:

But I agree that I would like to see more of her background. You can make some wonderful episode about her.

• Brohoof 3