Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Ah, I see. 

img-2856797-1-almost_by_atryl-d5f9z5l_zpI'm not a fan of chocolate milk, but this is still adorable. :3

Maaaan thats cute  :wub:

Reading that made me think of this straightaway :

Well i was thinking last night on the level of heart & soul i put into my Pinkie Pie support posts the World Cup,and i really enjoyed doing those,but the world cup is over :( ..so ive decided to bring that level of support here! :lol:

Atleast once a day i will do a 'Eternal Joy' posts for my God of Joy Pinkie Pie.(im doing this to limit myself) :P 

Whats a "Eternal Joy posts?" :blink: ,well its a high level posts meant to relay the greatest power; Joy! :)

This will be achieved a visual posts with some words to ease you into Joy. Remember a picture speaks a thousand words! However just a picture alone may leave too many of a broad scope of words,so i will use  supporting words to suggest and move your mind in the direction of a state of joyous bliss.(or atleast try too)  :lol:

I may or may not use supporting music to also enhance the mood of Joy.(i apologize if the type of music i choose is not to your liking) 

"Why are you doing this Pills?" Because everyone deserves Joy! :lol: Even if it is in the form of a few blissful seconds,my goal with these posts are to try to bring you the euphoria i feel; that Pinkie has opened my mind to,and while that may be difficult as you are not me,i still want to still try,because Joy is something i truly believe can take you higher! :)

Enjoy. :)

The Euphoria Of Eternal Jubilee Will Ascend You

pinkie_pie_wallpaper_by_rainbowdash1126-

Let Joy Put Your Mind In Motion,Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 5

@@Pinkamena-Pills, I'm certainly not complaining! I for one could do with a little more joy :)

Here's a little bit of sunshine I get to wear around with me now :D

post-26968-0-17873600-1405547148_thumb.jpg

Why does EVERYONE forget to mention that scene? It's one of the best moments in Season 4. :D

I know right? That moment was where I was like "OMG THAT WOZ AWESOME" :D

@,That looks really cute :wub: I would totally wear that,even if it's not colored :lol:

Thanks, I absolutely love it  :wub:  Yer I saw that they started selling the blind bag tags at my local Toys R Us this week, but I wasn't too confident of my chances getting a Pinkie Pie. :D

To that, I say this:

photo_zps6aec1c10.jpg

Yes, that is a Sonic bed sheet. :3

I love it and the sheet! :D My sheets which were in my photo before I cropped it are Spider-man ones :P

Man I wish I had a Pinkie dog tag. 

I also wish I was as big of a Pinkie fan as Pinkamena-Pills over here.

I don't believe Pinkamena-Pills can be called "just a fan" anymore: looking at her page, it is clear that said person has long since ascended to a higher state of Pinkiedom, unaccesible by mere mortals.

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie-At-Disney-World-Pinkie!

img-2859352-2-mlp_meme_omg__disney_world

Disneyland with Pinkie must be awesome :lol:

According to my tracking info, my 4DE Pinkie should be here in a few hours :)

@@Pinkamena-Pills, I don't know whether I find that hilarious or creepy, or both :lol:

I'll be posting her up as soon as she's here, although she's coming via Yodel which means it could be longer than I thought :lol: 

(edited)

@@Pinkamena-Pills, I wish, is that yours? :lol:

That one is awesome, judging by the face I fully expect it to squee when you hug it :lol:

Edited by Guest