Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

@,I'll pass lol.

However i wouldn't need to make that decision,because she would follow me around with this face wherever i go..

pinkie_pie___oh_you____by_alex4nder02-d5

And i would have this face wherever she followed me with that face wherever i go.

pinkamena_diane_pie_wallpaper_by_suziouw

• Brohoof 4

I wish there's also a fic or short clip like My little Dashie but only switching rainbow dash to pinkie pie.

I think about that sometimes.  "My Little Pinkie."  I was working on my own idea for a fan fiction for a while.  I probably would have called it "Pink Beauty."  It was going to be about a guy who had Pinkie Pie as an imaginary friend when he was a child - and when he grows up, she is sort of brought to life via computer using a new brain scanning technology.

• Brohoof 2

@, that picture is all kinds of creepy :lol:

Seeing that just as I woke up hasn't had the best effect on me right now...

mlp_resource__pinkamena_01_by_zutheskunk

Whilst I personally prefer a slightly curvier human Pinkie, I think these are gorgeous:

more_pinkie_pie_by_semehammer-d4aug9y.jp

I generally hate humanizations, but these ones are perfect!

1363293957915.gif

• Brohoof 1

Speaking of Pinkie and songs, I'm thinking of writing a pony version of every song in both History Repeating albums: Blue and Red. They're the Mega Man 3 albums, for the record. Pinkie's would be based off GeminEye, and will be called "PinkiePeye." 
14-10_zpsd9dfe02a.jpg

On the subject of Pinkamena, I do think she can be a good ROCK artist as well. :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Pinkie Pie and music you say? No jokes, I watch/listen to this particular segment countless times a day :lol: Pinkie is seriously cute walking in the air with her balloons :squee:

1:32 onwards for major adorableness :D

http://youtu.be/9R7Xt7BW6I0

Edited by Guest

Pinkie Pie and music you say? No jokes, I watch/listen to this particular segment countless times a day :lol: Pinkie is seriously cute walking in the air with her balloons :squee:

1:32 onwards for major adorableness :D

http://youtu.be/9R7Xt7BW6I0

Yeah, that is my favorite part of the song. :)

As for that song, I do have the main chorus figured out:

My smart cookie, we're never gonna find them! Search for the clues, somepony's gonna get it! A PinkiePeye! Now I've had enough of you, I think, it's time... to go our separate paths! 

The song is also based off some episodes, like MMystery on the Friendship Express and Too Many Pinkie Pies with a dash of Party of One.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, that is my favorite part of the song. :)

As for that song, I do have the main chorus figured out:

My smart cookie, we're never gonna find them! Search for the clues, somepony's gonna get it! A PinkiePeye! Now I've had enough of you, I think, it's time... to go our separate paths! 

The song is also based off some episodes, like MMystery on the Friendship Express and Too Many Pinkie Pies with a dash of Party of One.

Sounds very well thought out :) I kind of imagined those lyrics being sung by Pinkie in the style of a Journey song for some reason :lol:

And let's not forget the great word play she did in that song like the love I feel here is swim not sink

I love it!!!  :wub:  And her little shimmy over to join the rest in the chorus  :lol:

pinkie_pie_and_the_apple_family_singing_

I love Pinkie Apple Pie, and I do wish we could see why Pinkie knows what makes a good family. That scene where she laughs at the note and leaves for a bit, I think she's burning off some frustration or something, and when she's so quick to jump to being with the Apple Family, and yet she's in complete shock and sadness when she finds out that she might not be related. It makes me want to know where Pinkie came from, if she's not even from the rock farm, and why she knows what makes a good family.

14-1_zpsd7f61ae1.jpg

I also found this on Google + yesterday. :)

• Brohoof 3

I love Pinkie Apple Pie, and I do wish we could see why Pinkie knows what makes a good family. That scene where she laughs at the note and leaves for a bit, I think she's burning off some frustration or something, and when she's so quick to jump to being with the Apple Family, and yet she's in complete shock and sadness when she finds out that she might not be related. It makes me want to know where Pinkie came from, if she's not even from the rock farm, and why she knows what makes a good family.

14-1_zpsd7f61ae1.jpg

I also found this on Google + yesterday. :)

It would be interesting, I think the closest we would get to finding out is to see more interactions/history of her family for sake of comparison and contrast with the Apples. She did say she admired them for sticking together as one big unit despite the problems they faced, she also loved how they were all best friends too (like her and Maud). Hopefully season 5 will elucidate Pinkie's background more :)

That picture XD

What on earth is the creature on the left? :lol:

It would be interesting, I think the closest we would get to finding out is to see more interactions/history of her family for sake of comparison and contrast with the Apples. She did say she admired them for sticking together as one big unit despite the problems they faced, she also loved how they were all best friends too (like her and Maud). Hopefully season 5 will elucidate Pinkie's background more :)

That picture XD

What on earth is the creature on the left? :lol:

Mordecai from Regular Show. :P

Season 4 sort of threw Pinkie to the side in favor of Rarity and Fluttershy. Then again, Rarity NEEDED the extra screen time, because she got very little in Season 3. I'm cool with that, because Rarity is awesome. :)

I love the blue bow on her. It looks really adorable. :)

I would love a show accurate figure of her in Rainbow form :D