Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Pinkie is best pony wooo !!

post-26968-0-08040100-1405787866_thumb.jpg

Simply put but very true! Pinkie is awesome! 

And welcome :)

They should make a 24 hours channel that would broadcast a non-stop AI version of pinkie pie being pinkie pie. Seriously. I could die (happily) while watching it.

This is one of the reasons why I hope that artificial intelligence is created within my lifetime.  Imagine having your own recreation of Pinkie Pie in some form - interactive computer program, robot, etc.  

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

This is one of the reasons why I hope that artificial intelligence is created within my lifetime.  Imagine having your own recreation of Pinkie Pie in some form - interactive computer program, robot, etc.  

Sadly, I doubt they'll be able to recreate pinkie pie with today's computing machines. Computers work on hardwired logic - having a computer simulate Pinkie pie would make it contradict itself. It'll probably end up in an explosion. Kind of like opening a black hole, only cooler and with a lot more pink involved :D

Edited by Terminus
  • Brohoof 2

We have a lot of great images in this topic, It's great that everyone post so many of them :)

Here you go: Another human Pinkie who looks adorable in her dress :)

pinkie_pie_at_the_gala_by_kittenseitz-d4

• Brohoof 6

We have a lot of great images in this topic, It's great that everyone post so many of them :)

Here you go: Another human Pinkie who looks adorable in her dress :)

img-2870443-1-pinkie_pie_at_the_gala_by_

DEM BALLOONS...

...Er, what'd I say?

• Brohoof 2

Still think human Pinkie looks pretty hot

Unfortunately in fanart she isn't always represented as a cute girl... There are a lot of images were they make Pinkie really ugly or ridiculous fat.

• Brohoof 1