Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Wait pinkie pie is adopted? O.O though i can see that she might be adopted given that out of her family member she's the only with brighter color and a name that doesnt have a relation with rocks

But an episode concerning about will be very feelsy. I wish there will be an episode concerning more about pinkie's past. That be great

Yeah, I would also love tp see such an episode :)

But I want episodes about the past of every pony of the mane 6! We don't know much about their past life and family, so many mysteries.   :blink:

Edited by Pinklady
  • Brohoof 2

But I want episodes about the past of every pony of the mane 6! We don't know much about their past life and family, so many mysteries.   :blink:

Like Applejack... I want Applejack to shine more, because I love AJ, just like the others. :)

• Brohoof 2

Yeah especially AJ and the two princesses but especially AJ :P if they decided to make an episode conerning more of Aj's past that will showcase her parents then the rumors of Aj's parents being dead is false :)

• Brohoof 2

Yeah especially AJ and the two princesses but especially AJ :P if they decided to make an episode conerning more of Aj's past that will showcase her parents then the rumors of Aj's parents being dead is false :)

How much I would love that to happen, together with Pinkie Pie who is adopted, I doubt it will ever happen.

I don't think Hasbro will dare to talk about such subjects, they will keep it rather traditional (unfortunately).

They will never talk about divorce, death, adoption, etc. Although that's what I think.

I can't remember one episode in all those years where they dare to talk about a "controversial" (for some people...) theme.

• Brohoof 2

How much I would love that to happen, together with Pinkie Pie who is adopted, I doubt it will ever happen.I don't think Hasbro will dare to talk about such subjects, they will keep it rather traditional (unfortunately).

They will never talk about divorce, death, adoption, etc. Although that's what I think.

I can't remember one episode in all those years where they dare to talk about a "controversial" (for some people...) theme.

Hmm maybe the only thng closest on them talking about or where there is a scene of death is from a bird in a hoof, though it is reincarnation rather than death, and season 3 premiere sombra explodrd.

So it is still possible for them to talk about death if they are able to make some one seem to pass away in the show. But of course if they do it will be very subtle so that it is more appropriate.

• Brohoof 2

I wonder if  Pinkie Pie isn't adopted. She is such an extraordinary personality and unique in every way. And she hasn't got any similarity with any member of her family. :huh:

I disagree.  Maud, while expressing her emotions differently is just as intense in her drive towards her Cutie Mark.  They both have difficulties communicating to others because they are on different mental planes.  And we know like nothing about the rest of the family.

Though an adoption storyline would be kinda cool [and I mean true adoption, not "Ok Scoots I'll kinda sorta be your big sis [but it's a secret so no other episode can mention it!]")

• Brohoof 1

I think an adoption episode would be plausible, but I prefer the idea of her being genetically-related to the rest of the Pies more.  Why?  Because she's living proof of a "black sheep" in a family.  I can relate to that, as the black sheep of my family.  Taking that away has less of a relevance on me, and I could see the same being done to the younger fans who might see the same thing in her.

While the point of not knowing how the rest of her family functions is a good point, we have seen enough to make a semi-educated guess, that the rest of them are a lot more like Maud than Pinkie.  We've seen that she's the only non-Earthtone member of the family, which could be a reflection of a distant relative (perhaps some extra proof of her ties to the Apples...?).

Now... if they DO have an episode that states she's adopted, will they reveal who her actual kin is?  Will they show up some how?  Could this make her CLOSER in relation to Applejack?

...whatever.  PICS!!!

6000.gif

fbd.jpg

funny-pictures-ponytime-auto-775893.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

I think an adoption episode would be plausible, but I prefer the idea of her being genetically-related to the rest of the Pies more.  Why?  Because she's living proof of a "black sheep" in a family.  I can relate to that, as the black sheep of my family.  Taking that away has less of a relevance on me, and I could see the same being done to the younger fans who might see the same thing in her.

While the point of not knowing how the rest of her family functions is a good point, we have seen enough to make a semi-educated guess, that the rest of them are a lot more like Maud than Pinkie.  We've seen that she's the only non-Earthtone member of the family, which could be a reflection of a distant relative (perhaps some extra proof of her ties to the Apples...?).

Now... if they DO have an episode that states she's adopted, will they reveal who her actual kin is?  Will they show up some how?  Could this make her CLOSER in relation to Applejack?

...whatever.  PICS!!!

6000.gif

fbd.jpg

funny-pictures-ponytime-auto-775893.jpeg

I never thought of that "Pinkie is the black sheep" idea. I do like that idea, but I would also like it if Pinkie took a journey to find her real family, if that ever does happen. 

Those are some very good pictures, sir. How about these:

IMG_0231_zps5fb62d33.png

IMG_0721_zpsc635c112.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I never thought of that "Pinkie is the black sheep" idea. I do like that idea, but I would also like it if Pinkie took a journey to find her real family, if that ever does happen. 

Those are some very good pictures, sir. How about these:

IMG_0231_zps5fb62d33.png

Well, as I stated, she is the only non-Earthtone colored member.  She also seemed to have been the only one (prior to her awakening) who didn't like working the farm, she was the one who initiated fun, and most obviously, she's the only one who left.  A black sheep simply means the oddball of the family, the one who's different enough to bring up discussions (be they legit or comical) on whether or not they're actually family.

I know these are common, but I'm hungry right now, so...

Pinkie_Pie_devouring_a_cake.gif

19775-animatedbeardcakelicklickinglong_t

13117__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_eating.g

mlfw2875-Pinkie_Pie_drinking.gif

• Brohoof 2

Well, as I stated, she is the only non-Earthtone colored member.  She also seemed to have been the only one (prior to her awakening) who didn't like working the farm, she was the one who initiated fun, and most obviously, she's the only one who left.  A black sheep simply means the oddball of the family, the one who's different enough to bring up discussions (be they legit or comical) on whether or not they're actually family.

I know these are common, but I'm hungry right now, so...

Pinkie_Pie_devouring_a_cake.gif

19775-animatedbeardcakelicklickinglong_t

13117__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_eating.g

mlfw2875-Pinkie_Pie_drinking.gif

Oh, you're going in that definition. I see now. Also, Pinkie drinking the cider is how I'm like with my daily dose of diet Dr Pepper.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, you're going in that definition. I see now. Also, Pinkie drinking the cider is how I'm like with my daily dose of diet Dr Pepper.

Eeyup.  ...and I can relate to you on that one, only not with Diet.

479465__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_animated_dr

pinkie_pie_with_cake_by_ernestboy-d4y5xx

Pinkie is related to everyone,

and if she isn't she will due to the spread of joy and pinkifiecation. :)

attachicon.gif6a00d8341c6c5753ef0168e98444c1970c-500wi.jpg

You know?  I've been trying to find a way to post that image myself for quite some time.  I'm glad someone was able to do it.

• Brohoof 4

And here's my little contribution to the super duper Party Pony from Ponyvile :3

682727__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_clothes_alt

• Brohoof 6

A little What-if-szenario: Discord gives up his title of the Spirit of Chaos in favor of Pinkie Pie. He turns into an alicorn while she becomes the draconequus. What happens?

(I know this is highly unlikely, but its an interesting idea, isn't it?)

• Brohoof 2