Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Oh and I greatly apologize for posting this but earlier in chat you seemed. Well disturbed by my name. I hope you didn't think I meant harm or disharmony by it. Its just my fanpony's name. Again I greatly apologize for this post. It was the only spot I could find you. To apologize about my Name....o.O

Oh and I greatly apologize for posting this but earlier in chat you seemed. Well disturbed by my name. I hope you didn't think I meant harm or disharmony by it. Its just my fanpony's name. Again I greatly apologize for this post. It was the only spot I could find you. To apologize about my Name....o.O

About the chat, so you weren't calling my name? Well my bad! Every time somepony calls my name, but they don't mean to, I just do what sometimes I always do and just say "What?" You didn't have to apologize to me in this post. You know you can type in my name Pinkie Pie to find me. No harm done, and it's ok! :)

Edited by Pinkie Pie

This felt necessary:

MOD WARNING: This video contains A LOT of vulgar language and crude humour. ~Feld0

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mowhqvdq75k&feature=player_embedded#!"]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mowhqvdq75k&feature=player_embedded#!

Edited by Supreme Autocrat Twi S. Feld Ø
Adding a language warning

Heres my feeling on Pinkie:

Early S1 episodes = Absolute dislike.

Mid to late S1 episodes = Mild dislike

Early S2 Episodes = Growing on me...

Current episodes = Like her alot more.

Pinkie just grows on me every so often...

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Despite my initial disdain for her in the early episodes, she has probably become my favorite pony. I wish I had more ways to explain as to why she is my favorite, but I suppose that by admitting she is my favorite in a thread dedicated to her is a good start.

• Brohoof 1