Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

One of my favorite songs by Pinkie Pie ever. I absolutely love seeing people smile and making people smile, but whats with the different colors. The alternate Pinkie seems to be a big thing but I've never seen it before. Whats up?

Thats' Surprise! Or atleast someone trying to insert her into a already made scene!

surprise_package_by_tempestwulf-d4mm0cm.

• Brohoof 3

I'm just curious, what are your thoughts on people saying Pinkie became a worse character in season 4? Me personally, I can see where they're coming from but I still love her as a character no matter how flanderized she gets.
  • Brohoof 3

I'm just curious, what are your thoughts on people saying Pinkie became a worse character in season 4? Me personally, I can see where they're coming from but I still love her as a character no matter how flanderized she gets.

I liked her better in season 2, but that's just preference. She was still my fav this season, and i'm not losing my faith in her anytime soon :)

• Brohoof 1

I guess if Suprise was to become a speaking character I would like her to be slightly different than Pinkie(Ex. Is random but doesn't like parties as much as Pinkie and is athletic-she could be (enter hometome)'s Junior Trampoline Champion and Pinkie Pie could go up to the awards ceremony with the mane six and Pinkie gets jealous over how friendly the others are getting on with her and she could do something like glue confetti to her trophy. But that would be too nasty for Pinkie so I don't know...

Some memes:

post-28832-0-09789200-1407659740_thumb.png

post-28832-0-35399900-1407659853_thumb.pngpost-28832-0-05930300-1407659887_thumb.png

post-28832-0-87058800-1407659985_thumb.png

I wonder what the world would be like if Pinkie ruled it.

post-28832-0-97705000-1407660042_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

I wonder what the world would be like if Pinkie ruled it.

The world would be a nervending party.

Oh Celestia. I don't know if it would be awesome or if we would be doomed.

• Brohoof 2

I have to agree with you on that. Other than Filli Vanilli, I loved Pinkie in Season 4. If anything, she actually gained a few things, mainly not how to let her pride get the better of her, and finding out that she's Applejack's cousin, which was an interesting plot twist. 

When Pinkie's flanderized, I'm more amused by it, because I find it funny most of the time. I usually think that she's doing it just to be fun, because Pinkie is NOT stupid in the slightest. 

• Brohoof 4

I have to agree with you on that. Other than Filli Vanilli, I loved Pinkie in Season 4. If anything, she actually gained a few things, mainly not how to let her pride get the better of her, and finding out that she's Applejack's cousin, which was an interesting plot twist. 

When Pinkie's flanderized, I'm more amused by it, because I find it funny most of the time. I usually think that she's doing it just to be fun, because Pinkie is NOT stupid in the slightest. 

And besides, Pinkie was better by the second half of season 4.

• Brohoof 3

The world would be a nervending party.

Oh Celestia. I don't know if it would be awesome or i

f we would be doomed.

Probably a mixture. Sure it would mean world peace but we would have an obesity epidemic on our hands. Hmm..too dark and also under Pinkie's new reign of terr-I mean fun we're not allowed to critize her reign under new censorship laws. Must. Have. Fun. And.Obey. The. Pink. One
  • Brohoof 1

Personally i say Pinkie has been great in season 4,i care not for the criticizing she got for Filli Vanilli(which is overblown imo) and seeing her pride in Pinkie Pie Pride was a amazing thing.

nd finding out that she's Applejack's cousin, which was an interesting plot twist. 

This was neither confirmed,tho it wasn't denied either. Personally i rather them not be cousins however if Pinkie feels connected with the Apple Family because she may have been longing for such a 'biological family-like' connection then im more with ok with that. :)

When Pinkie's flanderized

Im confused when ppl pull the 'she's being flanderized' card(not saying you are) -- which usually is followed by the typical 'OOC' callout. Pinkie is Pinkie,and she does what she does to bring joy; can she go overboard or have it fly right over someones(including the viewers) head? Yes. But that doesn't mean she's being "flanderized" for the sake of a moment because Pinkie is Pinkie and she's gonna have fun and try to lighten the mood even if it may seem out of place for the situation at hand.

5C8FB5C09.gif

Pinkie Pie has only gotten better to me since season 4 and honestly Pinkie in my eyes can only get better in season 5,because ain't no such thing as Pinkie getting "worse" to me in my heart. :)

pinkie_pie_wallpaper_by_kelisah-d7s039o.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 5

Personally i say Pinkie has been great in season 4,i care not for the criticizing she got for Filli Vanilli(which is overblown imo) and seeing her pride in Pinkie Pie Pride was a amazing thing.

This was neither confirmed,tho it wasn't denied either. Personally i rather them not be cousins however if Pinkie feels connected with the Apple Family because she may have been longing for such a 'biological family-like' connection then im more with ok with that. :)

Im confused when ppl pull the 'she's being flanderized' card(not saying you are) -- which usually is followed by the typical 'OOC' callout. Pinkie is Pinkie,and she does what she does to bring joy; can she go overboard or have it fly right over someones(including the viewers) head? Yes. But that doesn't mean she's being "flanderized" for the sake of a moment because Pinkie is Pinkie and she's gonna have fun and try to lighten the mood even if it may seem out of place for the situation at hand.

img-2958850-1-5C8FB5C09.gif

Pinkie Pie has only gotten better to me since season 4 and honestly Pinkie in my eyes can only get better in season 5,because ain't no such thing as Pinkie getting "worse" to me in my heart. :)

img-2958850-2-pinkie_pie_wallpaper_by_ke

Agree, people seem to over react to Pinkies antics thinking every gag she does is 'annoying' or 'out of character'. It really annoys me as a Pinkie fan when that happens not because they don't have good points, but because it personally bothers me. Good thing people don't go in this fan club and say that.
  • Brohoof 4

I don't know what to say...SO PINKIE PIE GIF!

img-2953785-1-tumblr_m2y7uxtkKo1rskeexo1

Really, I just love this gif.

I guess she saw me drop my desert on the screen.

As for Filli Vanilli.  I liked Pinkie in that: I thought it highlighted her understanding of the issue, but inability to communicate it. 

I identified totally with the second point.  I can't tell you how many times I have been misunderstood when I tried to say a million things which weren't the right ones.  It's frustrating, and I'm encouraged by seeing pinkie keep at it and eventually (with friends) succeed.

• Brohoof 3

Screenshot_2014-08-09-21-49-32.png I wonder what the world would be like if Pinkie ruled it.

yeahhh!!!

pinkie_pie_portrait__were_you_surprised_

pinkie should rule the world!!!
tumblr_mdn8ujKN0e1r0f89lo1_250.giftumblr_mdn8ujKN0e1r0f89lo2_250.giftumblr_mdn8ujKN0e1r0f89lo3_250.gif

tumblr_mdn8epkPV11qkegu7o1_500.gif
The horde of pinkies are coming!!!

I mean , hiya!! I just returned from my holidays!! :)
And I found that
pinkie_pie____in_mary_poppins____by_kimi
Pinkie is everywhere!!!

Oh, it's a jolly holiday

With pinkie

Pinkie makes your 'eart so light

When the day is gray

And ordinary

Pinkie makes the sun shine bright!

Edited by Aileron
  • Brohoof 7