Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

I keep wondering if it is possible for a human person to naturally have a shade of red hair that could be more accurately described as pink.

I'm not sure, though if I were to find a person like that they would instantly be on my best person ever list. There are people who dye their hair pink though.

• Brohoof 2

Hi there ,I am not missing any of your fantastic post to brohoof! They just bring me joy!

Thank you,it brings me joy to know i have brought you joy!

And it brings Pinkie joy to know that you brought me joy by being joyous over the joy i brought you! 

So lets be joyous over being joyous about Pinkie bringing joy to us by us being joyful over the joy we bring each other through the joy she brings us!

162107%20-%20animated%20fireworks%20pink

• Brohoof 4

Throughout my time being a brony, Pinkie has brought me joy so much. Whenever I'm sad or have a nightmare, I will go on YouTube and look up the Smile Song and it will cheer me right up. That's because Pinkie's optimistic attitude mixed with her adorable voice just brightens my day up

This song is my anti-depressant

I made some Pinkie gifs

caCOayM.gif

wq62hn8l.gif?1

If you guys wanna request more, then ask me. 

I like the first one but, why does Pinkie look so sad in the second one? :( Why is she not joyful?

• Brohoof 4

Throughout my time being a brony, Pinkie has brought me joy so much. Whenever I'm sad or have a nightmare, I will go on YouTube and look up the Smile Song and it will cheer me right up. That's because Pinkie's optimistic attitude mixed with her adorable voice just brightens my day up

I like the first one but, why does Pinkie look so sad in the second one? :( Why is she not joyful?

I need to get that song on my phone, just so I can listen to it when I'm angry. It's still one of the greatest songs this show has ever made. :)

• Brohoof 4

Throughout my time being a brony, Pinkie has broug                                   Ask me anythinght me joy so much. Whenever I'm sad or have a nightmare, I will go on YouTube and look up the Smile Song and it will cheer me right up. That's because Pinkie's optimistic attitude mixed with her adorable voice just brightens my day up

The gif stop working...

I'm fixing it

• Brohoof 2

I need to get that song on my phone, just so I can listen to it when I'm angry. It's still one of the greatest songs this show has ever made. :)

I have a lot of Pinkie songs on my phone like the Smile Song, Pinkie Pie the Party Planner and Pinkie's Lament.

• Brohoof 2

Now, imagine if there was a girl with naturally pink hair and she acted just like Pinkie Pie.

Is this from an episode of something because why is she being trapped in a crystal?

It was a scene in a fan made video

Somewhere in 6:03

Edited by StarBot
  • Brohoof 1

I know I rarely post in here, but I thought it was appropriate, since Pinkie Pie is the element of laughter ... and my real life version of that passed today. I tried to explain my views on Pinkie in Chikorita's status update earlier today, and it basically stated that Pinkie is the evolved and more developed embodiment of the great classics like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and the like. Pure joy, but more substance. Those were also my feelings about Robin Williams. The living avatar of those characters minus the censor and twice the humanity.

Today the torch passes to Pinkie Pie. Somehow ... beyond that great 4th wall ... I know she would share our pain.

ROBIN-WILLIAMS.jpg

87714.png?1362238119

• Brohoof 7

I know I rarely post in here, but I thought it was appropriate, since Pinkie Pie is the element of laughter ... and my real life version of that passed today. I tried to explain my views on Pinkie in Chikorita's status update earlier today, and it basically stated that Pinkie is the evolved and more developed embodiment of the great classics like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and the like. Pure joy, but more substance. Those were also my feelings about Robin Williams. The living avatar of those characters minus the censor and twice the humanity.

Today the torch passes to Pinkie Pie. Somehow ... beyond that great 4th wall ... I know she would share our pain.

ROBIN-WILLIAMS.jpg

87714.png?1362238119

AWWWWWWWWWW! :( 

Pinkie would've loved Robin Williams. Especially his role of the genie since he's about as cartoony as she is.

• Brohoof 5