Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

I know I rarely post in here, but I thought it was appropriate, since Pinkie Pie is the element of laughter ... and my real life version of that passed today. I tried to explain my views on Pinkie in Chikorita's status update earlier today, and it basically stated that Pinkie is the evolved and more developed embodiment of the great classics like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and the like. Pure joy, but more substance. Those were also my feelings about Robin Williams. The living avatar of those characters minus the censor and twice the humanity.

Today the torch passes to Pinkie Pie. Somehow ... beyond that great 4th wall ... I know she would share our pain.

img-2964989-1-ROBIN-WILLIAMS.jpg

img-2964989-2-87714.png

AWWWWWWWWWW! :(

Believe me, that was my reaction, too. :( AWWWWWWWWWW!

Willians, God know  I will miss you :( .

Edited by Aileron
  • Brohoof 4

That better imply that Pinkie died  :(  :(  :(  :(

I like to think it means she takes over as the foremost expert at animated humor. The torch passes.

• Brohoof 4

@@Fantasma Phantasm,I wanted to show my appreciation for you posting in here because i know you usually don't and you are a close friend of mine. 

I also want to pay you back in my own way for sending that song to me earlier in a pm,it really cheered me up and helped me with some art i was doing at the time. So for that my friend; here:

Eternal Joy post XX  

Eternal Joy X Salvation

486.jpg

Pinkie Pie X Princess Celestia

• Brohoof 5

Whenever I look at these swords, it furthers my belief that Pinkie would be a short ranged, yet fast attacker, who's more combo based than the rest of the Mane 6 if a Friendship is Magic beat em up comes to exist somehow. 
14-1_zps996c2bff.jpg

Much how I'm always Donatello in the classic TMNT games, I'll always be Pinkie, but I'll also experiment with the others. :)

• Brohoof 2

Whenever I look at these swords, it furthers my belief that Pinkie would be a short ranged, yet fast attacker, who's more combo based than the rest of the Mane 6 if a Friendship is Magic beat em up comes to exist somehow. 

I just figured she'd de whatever the heck she wants in a beat em' up,much like Dante in DMC :lol:

full.png

• Brohoof 6