Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

A resounding "Yes", I take it. Now, Pinkamena had so much fun that she dived straight into the mirror pool, and you're faced with this. What now?

img-3111590-2-Dd5YzKi.png

If this is in the context of the show, they are just as hyperactive and fun-desperate as normal Pinkies. I'd treat them like normal horses, and maybe keep one of them as my pet.

Alright, two things:

1. I have no idea on why does the very face (and hair) of this EqG Pinkie seem so ... "hot"?

equestria_girls_pinkie_pie_by_nero_narme

2. You had discovered a horse farm full of Pinkies (and Bubble Berries/males), all fished from the Mirror Pool, and being Pinkamena-fied to stop their powers. You can only buy 1, 2 (always male-female), or three (all of the same gender) at a time for yourself and your friends.

And you are not allowed to show them anything to do with fun or parties, or you will reactivate their powers.

What do?

• Brohoof 2

Is this also the club for G3 Pinkie Pie? 

People's reaction to my comment:  :lol:

My response: I'm serious.  :okiedokielokie:

Their reaction to the last comment:  :blink:

Except that a clown does it all wrong. At least I think so, clowns are creepy. XP

Well, for me clowns are the funniest kind of people. They're just making other people laugh, just like Pinkie.

But I can understand that some people fear clowns.

Edited by Darker
  • Brohoof 1

Well, for me clowns are the funniest kind of people. They're just making other people laugh, just like Pinkie.

But I can understand that some people fear clowns.

No, silly, it's for G4 Pinkie Pie!

EDIT: Sometimes, I would imagine a clown being a superhero ... 

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, you like G3/G3.5?

It's kinda ironic, but: "sorry, none for the cliche'd tea parties at all."

pinkie__s_crazy_face_by_antoxa2584-d5lih

G3's style is pretty bad, they look way too much like the toys. In G3.5 the style is a bit cuter. This one inspired G4's style. You can clearly see lots of similarities.

Also, every single generation has some clichés, generic characters or at any point some stereotype. So yeah, no way to compare G4 to other gens.

• Brohoof 2

I love both Pinkie Pies!

post-24783-0-55089800-1396628779.jpg

I just adore G3 Pinkie's voice too!

• Brohoof 3

@@The JLmle, Funny thing how the G3 Pinkie Pie is actually much better drawn than the G4 Pinkie Pie... and still I can't help but prefer the G4 one... like, it is weird because there is obviously much more labor and effort in G3 Pinkie... I think it is the same with classical music... there is much more effort in composing it than in pop music... but in general... I like popular stuff much better (by popular, I mean musicals and music arrangements made in simple fashion that sound sublime) well, go figure 

• Brohoof 2

1. I have no idea on why does the very face (and hair) of this EqG Pinkie seem so ... "hot"?

Because it's Pinkie, silly. She's always "hot".  :lol:

08f7a53e8762d3c5d5f2fc6424f47eab.jpg

2. You had discovered a horse farm full of Pinkies (and Bubble Berries/males), all fished from the Mirror Pool, and being Pinkamena-fied to stop their powers. You can only buy 1, 2 (always male-female), or three (all of the same gender) at a time for yourself and your friends. And you are not allowed to show them anything to do with fun or parties, or you will reactivate their powers. What do?

I buy one Pinkie...then show her fun & joy. Of-course this will reactivate her powers, however, this is what i want. With her powers reactivated we take all the other Pinkie's, because we can.(sorry, not interested in the Bubble Berries..we will set them free or something..or maybe just leave them there idk :please: ) 

With all the Pinkie clones, we find some secluded place..

and party!

Eternal Joy Post #71

Move To The Sound Of Elation

Waltz In The Noise Of Jubilation

large.png

Unleash The Joy Within, Pinkie Pie

d6f.gif

Have a joyous evening, and rejoice on the dance floor of joy, and have FUN! FUN! FUN!

156126__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_spoiler-s

• Brohoof 5

@@Pinkamena-Pills, I love how you edited the image so it says "fun"  instead of  "run" xD
I came  by just to make a confession:

I was practicing Pinkie's lament for your request.. and boy I had to stop... because I was all like this:
8049.png

...the moment when Pinkie Pie sees the first party she ever made... "her first party ever", and how happy she was in contrast with how gloomy she was towards not being the super pony party named Pinkie...

Sorry I will take a while more to make that song some justice (since it is much more elaborated than the one I posted yesterday)

Anyway, thank you for making me re watch that episode, it is perfect.

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 3

@@Caleb Rosengard,It's okay, take your time to make the best cover you can, nobody is rushing you i assure you. :lol: 

It is a wonderful song, tho i do understand it is more complicated than the last one you covered(and far more emotional), however, i look forward to hearing your cover of it in the future. :)

Im sure it will be a joyous moment! :lol:

img-2955505-2-539636__safe_solo_pinkie%2

• Brohoof 4

i liked this song because it gave pinkie a bit of depth and its Amazing to see Pinkie singing her heart  :)

and i really like that verse

• I've got to get back out there, have to show them that I've tried
  • For there's only one great party pony -- that is Pinkie Pie
  • Won't let Cheese Sandwich beat me, won't let him get me down
  • For I am Pinkie, the bestest party pony around!

Awww I knew you would never give up,Pinkie Pie you're the best party planner I've never had in my whole life!  :lol:

pinkie pie will be always the spirit of joy of all equestria!!!

3745__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_smile_cha

Edited by knuckles
  • Brohoof 5

@@Pinkamena-Pills I LOVED this particular Eternal Joy post, great choice of song and character, thank you for it!

@@knuckles,  I CAN'T STOP SMILING NOW! And I nearly cried again reading those lyrics... God I really must be emo (are we in 2006?)

I will leave it here... WATCH IT FOR PINKAMENA BUTCHER

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 4

Pinkamena-Pills, those are some purdy pictures of Pinkie Pie. :)

That reminds me, I wanted to ask ya'll (the experts on all things Pinkie Pie) which Pinkie Pie plushie is the best one to get? Something show-accurate, huggable and online-orderable-in-the-USA would be ideal.

While ya'll are ponderin that, here are two comics ta make ya'll laugh:

post-29629-0-84140700-1411710649_thumb.jpg

post-29629-0-40084100-1411710662_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and I also need a Maud Pie Plushie, so any tips on where to buy a good one of those would be great, especially if it's size won't look weird when photographed with the Plushie Pinkie Pie ya'll reccomend.

Was thinking of making some captioned photos for this thread. ;)

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 6