Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I don't like to post fan art that isn't mine, so I'll make something of Rarity when I have the time. Until then...

Rarity is a very awesome pony and extremely interesting. She proves that a fashionista can actually be something more than a snob by being caring and generous. Yes, she doesn't seem generous or to fit her element... but I think she does. She has her moments where she can be. And that's why I think it was awesome of them to give a character like that an element like that. She's much more than meets the eye. And what DOES meet the eye is pleasant. She is so amusing in most of her episodes, and proves that you CAN make a character like that who isn't annoying and doesn't make you want to punch them in the face.

A design that I would rate high above there in top pony design. Her mane is curly, which is something we don't see a lot in TV shows. (They seem to have something against curly hair!) It's very sophisticated and nicely coloured. I love her unique eye design, the blush, her cutie mark. She is all about gems, and I definitely love those rocks.

Being a guy, I can truthfully say her being a fashionesta kind of off put me.

but when I saw she had the business side of being a dressmaker and not just a "DRESSES SO CUTE" Kind of pony, it made me appreciate her so much more.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, she seems to be a proper business woman, I mean for her to give her friends free dresses and make profit to keep the store open is amazing!

1. Make Dresses

2. ???

3. Make Profit

Being a guy, I can truthfully say her being a fashionesta kind of off put me.

but when I saw she had the business side of being a dressmaker and not just a "DRESSES SO CUTE" Kind of pony, it made me appreciate her so much more.

Business women (real ones) are very awesome,

in this society, it's nice to see a women who is independent and can hold her own.

see; neyo - miss independent

~

Well now, if we are going for best Rarity PMV, it would be Rarity as the commander.

I always end up telling everyone who has never heard of MLP to go to YouTube and look up "manliest song ever"

Edited by Vanilla Ice
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, she seems to be a proper business woman, I mean for her to give her friends free dresses and make profit to keep the store open is amazing!

1. Make Dresses

2. ???

3. Make Profit

This isn't a hate thread? ~

"I make ensembles for the grand galloping gala every year, but have never..." - Ticket master

I always end up telling everyone who has never heard of MLP to go to YouTube and look up "manliest song ever"

yeah, but the pmv doesn't suit her personality,

although it is funny :P ~

Finally i made it to Rarity she is another character i cant get out of my mind she acts like a stuck up person but she shocks you buy actually caring for others yes she has her flaws at times but that makes her more believable and i hate stuck people but Rairty is an Different she shows alot of heart .

Finally i made it to Rarity she is another character i cant get out of my mind she acts like a stuck up person but she shocks you buy actually caring for others yes she has her flaws at times but that makes her more believable and i hate stuck people but Rairty is an Different she shows alot of heart .

Actually, if you look carefully, she is not stuck up at all.

She just puts on a tough exterior on the outside, but on the inside she does not want to hurt anypony.

It is why I love her.

• Brohoof 4

Actually, if you look carefully, she is not stuck up at all.

She just puts on a tough exterior on the outside, but on the inside she does not want to hurt anypony.

It is why I love her.

well now that i look at i see what you mean she acts tough but yet deep down she is caring and she also knows how to take care of herself

• Brohoof 1

I like a character with some sass, nopony is perfect ~

• Brohoof 2

well now that i look at i see what you mean she acts tough but yet deep down she is caring and she also knows how to take care of herself

Exactly.

She is an amazing character if you sit down and look at her.

Funny how I used to hate her.

Now I love her <3

• Brohoof 1

True! She is a pony with drive, passion and dedication, she's a mature adult, and independent. She's intelligent (word choice, vocabulary) and isn't afraid to shows it. It's a shame people get the wrong idea about her because she is into fashion . ~

• Brohoof 1

Exactly.

She is an amazing character if you sit down and look at her.

Funny how I used to hate her.

Now I love her <3

the episode were spike gave her the jewel is a memorable episode for her and shows how much she cares for a friend one of her shining moments.

• Brohoof 1

the episode were spike gave her the jewel is a memorable episode for her and shows how much she cares for a friend one of her shining moments.

I loved it so much.

I will say that I did not like her seducing spike for it, but afterwords, she gave him what Spike wanted all of his little life.

His true loves kiss <3

That episode melted my heart :)

and how when her life was in danger she wouldn't give up the gem he gave her, and wore it around her neck,

<333333333 ~

and how when her life was in danger she wouldn't give up the gem he gave her, and wore it around her neck,

<333333333 ~

That is what I LOVED.

Whenever she said that it was given to her by a dear friend, she was not afraid to die.

I admit, I cried that episode becuase it was so beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

I loved it so much.

I will say that I did not like her seducing spike for it, but afterwords, she gave him what Spike wanted all of his little life.

His true loves kiss <3

one of her best moments it kinda brings a tear to your eyes.

<333333333 ~

she did because she cares for spike as her friend maybe even more but she deserves an applause for that moment.

That is what I LOVED.

Whenever she said that it was given to her by a dear friend, she was not afraid to die.

I admit, I cried that episode becuase it was so beautiful.

MLP makes me cry all the time.

I love a show that can make me laugh one minute and then cry the next :( ~

and Rarity does that more to me, more then any other character.

MLP makes me cry all the time.

I love a show that can make me laugh one minute and then cry the next :( ~

and Rarity does that more to me, more then any other character.

Yeah, I pictured myself as Spike and Rarity as the girl of my dreams.

He got Rarity, I got heart broken.

So I loved the episode because he finally got want he wanted xD

Wish I could be with someone like Rarity :(

Yeah, I pictured myself as Spike and Rarity as the girl of my dreams.

He got Rarity, I got heart broken.

So I loved the episode because he finally got want he wanted xD

Wish I could be with someone like Rarity :(

awh hunny *hugs*

it really made me happy too,

he tried to hard for her.

I'm a pretty big sparity supporter :D

He's an inspiration, even though they are so different,

he never gave up

and it finally paid off (: ~

post-682-0-02466600-1327471330_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

awh hunny *hugs*

it really made me happy too,

he tried to hard for her.

I'm a pretty big sparity supporter :D

He's an inspiration, even though they are so different,

he never gave up

and it finally paid off (: ~

That is why I love it.

Oh Rarity, how could I ever of hated you.

You are so amazing <3

• Brohoof 1