Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

OK, fellow rarity fans. prepare to go into diabetic shock. This is a gal on DA http://kilala97.deviantart.com/

she is just 16 years old and can do all of this!

proud_mama_by_kilala97-d6vkbax.jpg

LateNightErrandsWithMombig.png

mom_the_flashlight_by_kilala97-d6wlqko.jpg

Yeah, I've seen those pieces of Rarity with a child around, since it looks to be a pony/dragon hybrid I presume it would be Spike's... not that I'm a huge fan of such implications, but that is indeed some seriously fantastic art regardless. :o
  • Brohoof 1

I absolutely LOVE Rarity. I constantly think about her. Both in pony and Equestria Girl form. I was able to order her Equestria Girls doll early and I am in love with it!

img-1615657-1-946202_10152900939450316_5

Isn't she gorgeous?! (I cut her hair for your information)

Equestria Girls dolls are terrifying, seriously it's like bratz all over again D:

Yeah, I've seen those pieces of Rarity with a child around, since it looks to be a pony/dragon hybrid I presume it would be Spike's... not that I'm a huge fan of such implications, but that is indeed some seriously fantastic art regardless. :o

Personally I'm a bit disturbed by that pairing, not because it's cross species, but the age difference. Still, great artwork there.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity is NOT my favorite pony. Not because I dislike her or anything, just that I like the rest of the Mane Six more.

For what it's worth, though, she's definitely the most beautiful and regal of the Mane Six, and an amazing character. So you know what? I'm joining this thing. Add me to the nonexistent roster of members, if you please~?

Rarity is NOT my favorite pony. Not because I dislike her or anything, just that I like the rest of the Mane Six more.

For what it's worth, though, she's definitely the most beautiful and regal of the Mane Six, and an amazing character. So you know what? I'm joining this thing. Add me to the nonexistent roster of members, if you please~?

What! Blasphemer! :P

Just kidding. As long as you have some kind of affection for the purple-haired prissy pony of perfection, you may indeed join our non-existence roster. Here is your complimentary non-existent togbag and pen. 

Welcome to the club!

• Brohoof 1

Add me to the nonexistent roster of members, if you please~?

We should put up a roster of all the people that's joined.

That'd be awesome. :D

Just thought I'd share that.

Oh yeahh, while I'm here, I'm gonna share some of the pictures of Rarity people sent me for my birthday:

a_birthday_gift_from_rarity_by_fluttershmlp_fim___rarity_beauty_icon_by_joakaha-rrEesxQ.png

There's more, but....yeahh, I won't post them, because NSFW, or borderline NSFW :D

There's also I few more I'd have to dig for...and busy, so yeahh, sorry about that.

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity is NOT my favorite pony.

Leave. NOW.

... Okay, just kidding. We accept all comers. Well, all comers that like Rarity. And hey, at least you still like her. Frankly she needs all the attention she can get these days.

• Brohoof 4

Leave. NOW.Frankly she needs all the attention she can get these days.

Dunno, dude.

There's been a wave of Rarity avatars around lately :D

I see one everytime I go to the index it seems. Warms my heart, really.

• Brohoof 1

Dunno, dude.

There's been a wave of Rarity avatars around lately :D

I see one everytime I go to the index it seems. Warms my heart, really.

Well we need to make up the lack of presence in-show.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity the most beautiful of the mane 6 and the sexiest :lol:  yup.she's one of my favourites, pinkie is my 1st favourite not sure i think im starting to like rarity more. she needs an episode. its long overdue 

• Brohoof 2

Well we need to make up the lack of presence in-show.

True enough.

That's why I added that little part in white at the bottom of my signature :D

Or gray, or whatever.

Rarity white just wouldn't show up :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in as another Rarity fan!

Rarity is a most welcome spin on the "rich fashionista" trope, which is usually relegated to two-bit villains in girls' cartoons. Instead, she's a kind - though realistically flawed - individual, and in my opinion is the best-written character in the entire show. She does succumb to vanity and greed, but those flaws only show how human she is, and even at her worst, she (usually) does the right thing. Her being really funny at times also helps.

Of course, I love that her passion for fashion portrays Rarity as both an artist and businesswoman, rather than a mere trend-follower. Rarity is also far from a spoiled rich girl; She's a successful entrepreneur who rose above her middle-class background, earning every last bit through hard work, intelligence, and dedication to her craft. All of these are incredibly admirable traits, and make Rarity a great role model for any kid.

She's surprisingly nuanced and complex, given both the genre of show this is and the archetype she represents, and for that she stands head and shoulders above the rest as my favorite character.

Edited by Dr. Mechano
  • Brohoof 3

Count me in as another Rarity fan!

Rarity is a surprisingly complex twist on the "rich fashionista" trope, which is usually relegated to two-bit villains in girls' cartoons. Instead, she's a kind - though realistically flawed - individual, and in my opinion is the best-written character in the entire show. She does succumb to vanity and greed, but those flaws only show how human she is, and even at her worst, she (usually) does the right thing. Her being really funny at times also helps.

Of course, I love that her passion for fashion portrays Rarity as both an artist and businesswoman, rather than a mere trend-follower. Rarity is also far from a spoiled rich girl; She's a successful entrepreneur who rose above her middle-class background, earning every last bit through hard work, intelligence, and dedication to her craft. All of these are incredibly admirable traits, and make Rarity a great role model for any kid.

She's surprisingly nuanced and complex, given both the genre of show this is and the archetype she represents, and for that she stands head and shoulders above the rest as my favorite character.

*applauds*

We've got Tommy Oliver in disguise here, people :lol:

Welcome to this, erm, place, of awesome...ness! :D

I've said it once, we need to get a roster :okiedokielokie:

It's been a while since someone's posted here. Thanks for reminding me to slam this topic down with some Rarity pics for X-mas :D

• Brohoof 2

*applauds*

We've got Tommy Oliver in disguise here, people :lol:

Haha, I'm certainly a fan of Oliver's work, so I take that comparison as a compliment.

Still hoping for him to do a Sweet and Elite analysis (since it's my favorite Rarity episode) one of these days.

• Brohoof 1

Haha, I'm certainly a fan of Oliver's work, so I take that comparison as a compliment.

Still hoping for him to do a Sweet and Elite analysis (since it's my favorite Rarity episode) one of these days.

It's hard to be a Rarity fan and NOT be a fan of his work :D He's spot on with his analysis.

*whistles melodically, waiting for him to do the same *

Dunno why he hasn't yet. I know he can go deep into it, because hawkflame up there sent me a video of Tommy tearing a Rarity detractor a new one because of his, poorly thought out, interpretation of her character, and that episode was a focal point of the whole video, it seemed.

• Brohoof 1

Well, in the beginning I did not like Rarity, BUT lately I find myself thinking that I'm starting to love Rarity more and more. I just gave her a chance and Rarity lived up to my expectations. Now I see how she's awesome.

P.S. Merry Christmas capitalists :D

If you look into her character, you'll see how fabulous she truly is! :D Glad you gave her a second look over! Open-mindedness like that makes you look more intelligent in any walk of life! :D

• Brohoof 1