Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Season 3 has a few great Rarity moments too:

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjym94F95-g

S3 didn't treat Rarity very well past a few certain shining moments, from what I saw >_> I think you listed most of them :D

I think the new season has already more than made up for it, though!! :D

She's been great :D

I also think I saw a tweet where McCarthy confirmed she's getting more than one episode this season :wub:

• Brohoof 1

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjym94F95-g

OMYGOSH I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!

Rarity was pretty weak on season 3, but her moments where trully memorable, and she was hell funny, much more than Pinkie Pie if you ask me

'However do you come up with an ingeniously woven intricate plotline?' I LOVE THAT LINE OH GOSHHH <3

• Brohoof 2

and

Yep. ;)

I'd say Season 3's greatest contribution when it comes to her though was Crystal Rarity:

post-592-0-13982200-1389413982.gif

The other Mane 6's crystal forms were no wear near as great as hers was. :wub:

• Brohoof 3

To more I've explored makeup and non-gender conforming fashion, the more I am appreciating Rarity. With how feminine/classy she is, she is becoming one of my role models. .-.

And I have not really cared about her much until recently. She hasn't been a bad or annoying character by any means to me, but she's sort of just been there. Perhaps I am connecting with her on a personal level.

Idk I am just posting on a silly pony forum to pass time. I think I'm going to play more Civilization V.

But Rarity, I haven't appreciated you enough, you classy lady. <33

• Brohoof 2

It seems to me: Rarity becomes more and more popular, especially after this episode. Just look at the popularity of this fan club! It is not excluded that Rarity is soon to be headed by Top of mane 6. Well she desirve it!

She deserves the love :D Not because she's better than the others she is though, but because she was sort of getting starved of appreciation by this fandom :D

I think, whether she's moving up a lot in popularity or not, people are beginning to actually understand her character a bit better than in the past :D

• Brohoof 1

She deserves the love :D Not because she's better than the others she is though, but because she was sort of getting starved of appreciation by this fandom :D

I think, whether she's moving up a lot in popularity or not, people are beginning to actually understand her character a bit better than in the past :D

It's like a "rebirth" of the character. More precisely, it can be called as a "Long and thorny path of Rarity to people's love". It was a long road for her, and Rarity is finally starting to catch our hearts. 

Or could it be an element of balance? The characters who were at the peak of its popularity (Twilight for example), now gave place, characters, which did not receive due attention from the audience?

Well, If so, I hope that one day Applejack would have her fair share of love

• Brohoof 2

She deserves the love :D Not because she's better than the others she is though, but because she was sort of getting starved of appreciation by this fandom :D

I would never said anything better about her.She's my second favorite pony,but i love and respect her like my first favourite pony(guesss who is she:P),but she deserves all the love of everyone :D

Anyways,here comes some Rarity random gifs and images:

rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.gif

rarity_and_applejack_bffs__by_tomdanther

Rarity_awesome_face_by_buttsurgeon-d59fz

tumblr_static_rarity__you_look_dashing_f

applejack_and_rarity_maneswap_by_rolin11

:D :D :D :D :D

Edited by Lightwing19
  • Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1

I would never said anything better about her.She's my second favorite pony,but i love and respect her like my first favourite pony(guesss who is she:P),but she deserves all the love of everyone :D

Anyways,here comes some Rarity random gifs and images:

rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.gif

rarity_and_applejack_bffs__by_tomdanther

Rarity_awesome_face_by_buttsurgeon-d59fz

tumblr_static_rarity__you_look_dashing_f

applejack_and_rarity_maneswap_by_rolin11

:D :D :D :D :D

The two most underappreciated ponies are certainly my two favorites, as well :D

Nice pictures, by the way :D The last one made me chuckle to myself a little, not gonna lie :)

• Brohoof 2

It is a fan club for Rairity?

SIGN ME IN! The underloved marshmallow needs some hugs. xD

I still want a roster to me made, but anyone who likes Rares can be in, best pony or not, from what I've seen :D

Welcome to the most fabulous fan club on the forums!! :D 

i_m_the_queen_of_the_world__by_arti22-d7

I swear, they need to give these clubs more attention; like, put them in their own section of SC Corner, like the Merchandise part. These things are the most underrated aspect of this site :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I'm happy the Rarity fan club is getting a lot of notice :)

but you guys know what's bugging me? That we had a Flutterbat banner for 2 weeks straight, and now we have an Apple Pie banner? what about the 'Rarity takes Manehattan ' banner?  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 4

I'm happy the Rarity fan club is getting a lot of notice :)

but you guys know what's bugging me? That we had a Flutterbat banner for 2 weeks straight, and now we have an Apple Pie banner? what about the 'Rarity takes Manehattan ' banner?  :okiedokielokie:

I'm making one right now to send in.

Because I'm gonna be fabulous and ain't nothing gonna stop me. It's hard to make a quality one.

• Brohoof 1

I still want a roster to me made, but anyone who likes Rares can be in, best pony or not, from what I've seen :D

Welcome to the most fabulous fan club on the forums!! :D

img-2191741-1-i_m_the_queen_of_the_world

I swear, they need to give these clubs more attention; like, put them in their own section of SC Corner, like the Merchandise part. These things are the most underrated aspect of this site :wub:

Eh, they're fine here as long as they get posted in. Not enough threads really for a whole section I'd say, unless there was one for like every character which would probably be a bit ridiculous. ^_^
  • Brohoof 1

I must admit, everyone has been stupendous this season, so I'm not surprised at what a close call it was.

That said, I voted for Rarity and am pleased that she won. Congratu-pony-lations, Rarity fans!  :D

• Brohoof 1