Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

While I would say Raritys original mane and tail are one of her top aestethic qualities  I dont really think the punk look looks as bad as i thought it would. Though i still prefer her original mane and tail I just love the purple and the smooth curve in it. 

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, IronM17 said:

I really love the punker style. Btw.: In Honest Apple, we had a metal playing Rarity. And in the newest epsiode, we have punker Rarity. That gave me the idea to combine both to this:
raripunk_by_ironm17-dbnosvg.png

Picture on DeviantArt

If there is ever an episode or comic with Rarity as the guitar lead, or lead guitar-lead singer, I would be so happy. :D

• Brohoof 4

On 9/14/2017 at 5:43 AM, Hachiroku said:

Rarity is best marshmallow 

I think she's really nice. Everyone hates her because she is "stuck up" but she isn't.

I do think it's more complex than that. She projects a persona, much as Spoiled Rich does, and just like hers, it is an affectation - an outsider's impression of what it means to be a Canterlot Pony, from a provincial pony who wishes she was part of that strata. And yet of course she is more than that; She is literally the Element of generosity, a living embodiment of an ideal, and outside of Discord's interference, expresses her Element freely. It is unsurprising she aligns with Mistmane; the latter's expression of the Element, though self sacrifice, humility, and forgiveness, trumps even her own.

Of course, she HAS "made it" now - even her inadvertent punk style sparks a fashion trend, her dresses are so popular she gets tired of trying to mass produce them, and she is invited personally by Celestia to make the wedding clothes for a royal wedding. But it's probably a bit late for her to change now :D

20 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

If there is ever an episode or comic with Rarity as the guitar lead, or lead guitar-lead singer, I would be so happy. :D

Ah, but too many strings - we already know Rarity only needs a two-string guitar to rock out :D

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If Zecora had just labled the shampoo, poor Rarity would not have had her mane snafu. :P

By lilfunkman

Bonus points for the Zecora style rhyming too :D

But yeah, seriously. or put them in different shaped bottles, or SOMETHING. The second I saw two identical bottles I knew what the next step was going to be.....

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Mirage77 said:

I don't like it!

RD is the 'punky' one - Rarity is a more than a diva, she's a queen!

You're right. Rarity perfecting that punk getup just proves how she's able to take any style of fashion or getup and perfect it. That's what makes her a queen.

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Baby Dashie said:

You're right. Rarity perfecting that punk getup just proves how she's able to take any style of fashion or getup and perfect it. That's what makes her a queen.

I was so wrong...

She's not a queen, she's a goddess. And her twirling royal purple mane and tail are stairways to heaven.

• Brohoof 3

On 9/17/2017 at 5:43 PM, Driverscissors said:

Raripunk

Is there a look rarity can't rock???

To answer your undoubtedly rhetorical question, no there isn't a style that Rarity can't completely & utterly rock.  That's one of the things I like about her:  She's not the stereotypical fashionista who is only interested in high-class fashions & styles, but can find the beauty & style in ALL forms of expression, and as somewhat of an unconventional fashionista myself, I can definitely appreciate that. :D 

And I'm really loving all these pics of !Punk! Rarity.  I kinda hope we get to see it again sometime in the show. :please: 

• Brohoof 2

On 9/18/2017 at 6:20 AM, Mirage77 said:

I was so wrong...

She's not a queen, she's a goddess. And her twirling royal purple mane and tail are stairways to heaven.

Theres no any other character in or outside the show that you can compare Rarity with.

On 9/18/2017 at 0:46 AM, Mirage77 said:

I don't like it!

RD is the 'punky' one - Rarity is a more than a diva, she's a queen!

I thought the fan club is a neutral zone...clearly you are upset because your favorite character didn't get to have this new mane style and now you are attacking but maybe you should do that in the discussion forum.

5 hours ago, GreenWave said:

Theres no any other character in or outside the show that you can compare Rarity with.

I thought the fan club is a neutral zone...clearly you are upset because your favorite character didn't get to have this new mane style and now you are attacking but maybe you should do that in the discussion forum.

Hmm, no, I'm not upset at all. Those were tongue and cheek comments, actually, very 'cheeky' comments (wink, wink). Just because I happen to prefer certain aspects of a character doesn't mean I'm not a fan, or that I can't share my opinion, as harmless as that is. I was just teasing the trend - I'm an oddball that way. :please:

Attacking? OMG no - that actually horrifies me - I would NEVER attack the fans here. NEVER.

• Brohoof 2