Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

On 9/19/2017 at 0:31 AM, DJ_Bonebraker said:

To answer your undoubtedly rhetorical question, no there isn't a style that Rarity can't completely & utterly rock.  That's one of the things I like about her:  She's not the stereotypical fashionista who is only interested in high-class fashions & styles, but can find the beauty & style in ALL forms of expression, and as somewhat of an unconventional fashionista myself, I can definitely appreciate that. :D 

And I'm really loving all these pics of !Punk! Rarity.  I kinda hope we get to see it again sometime in the show. :please: 

I think after she rocked out on Pinkie's two-string, this change was inevitable :D

@ChB

Rarity: Don't worry, Darling. In just a few hours, we'll be sittin' around a campfire with Twilight, 
making delicious, hot schmoes.

Applejack: They're called s'mores, Rarity.

Rarity: Right. Right. Of course.

640?cb=20150928123940
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

I love Rarity. Not as much as Twilight, but I love her still.

The problem for me is I can't write her accurately. Is there anyone in the club who can? I was hoping someone could help me and the wonderful RPers in my Power Rangers and MLP crossover RP and play her for us? We're in desperate need of a fashion consultant.........

I hope it's not against the rules to ask

• Brohoof 1

On 10/14/2017 at 1:09 PM, Lektra Bolt said:

I love Rarity. Not as much as Twilight, but I love her still.

The problem for me is I can't write her accurately. Is there anyone in the club who can? I was hoping someone could help me and the wonderful RPers in my Power Rangers and MLP crossover RP and play her for us? We're in desperate need of a fashion consultant.........

I hope it's not against the rules to ask

Just say "Darling" every other word, and you'll be fine, darling.

• Brohoof 2

50 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Just say "Darling" every other word, and you'll be fine, darling.

Well I didn't mean just the talking. I meant the whole personality. I really dunno if I could pull it off and was kinda hoping someone here could. Oh well, can't blame a pony for trying  :rarity: