Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

47 minutes ago, Jeric said:

This is where it all began for me, when I fell in love with the passion and quirky nature of the Brony Community. The RFC was full of the most passionate individuals, and whatever my journey will take me, I’ll keep this place close to my heart. 

After a nice break to work on some personal and professional projects, I will likely return to participate as I once did, a user. A part of me can never shake this place, not the friends and family I met here. Thank you to Troblems, PathfinderCS, Spoon, Arty, Navel Colt, Dark Horse, SCS, Hugs, Lightwing, Ashley, Odyssey, Eloquence, Kiwoy, Arc, Silky, Sparklefan, Brony Number 42, Rocky, Dynamo, Jedi, D&V, Ganondorf, Props, Tank, Yozer, Venny, Simon, PanPan, and more than you I can ever list, and especially thank you for @Just Jessi for encouraging this journey. 

You're Welcome, Best (Former) Admin Friend Five-ever! :D May the spirit of Fabulostity and the Magic of Friendship be with you always. 

image.gif.b4e7dc3e24b52ba7cf7e839dac940259.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rarity doing what she does best. It's a small thing, but I like how the window at the back resembles the gems on her cutie mark. I think that's really neat actually. :lookup:

Art by Empyu

dfx1slg-0b0b1b26-1636-4e17-a1ed-2c270f6a9033.thumb.png.4b1889d7ec61f7a5fd181bff17ee2ac6.png

• Brohoof 4

Head shot of Rarity. I'm not sure what it is, but the artist captured her beauty very well. Another detail I like is the jewellery. It's minor, but it really does add a lot to the art. :lookup:

Art by tomi_OuO

Fv0HDsDacAIYmx9.jpg.c0d40da4eb633780a580b45d9cbbfa59.jpg

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, Rarity, to this day, you still hold my heart in your hooves...

img-2637197-1-will_you_be_my_very_special_somepony__by_skyline19-d5uxhd0.thumb.png.b9d312c285760801b7b8c674dcf39075.png

Let's aim to get our special lady-horse a thousand pages!

• Brohoof 3