Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mightymags

In the spirit of (almost) Valentine's Day here is a post dedicated to all things romance (or lack of it)! :3 I guess I'll ask some questions for people to answer to get the discussion going...

<3 <3 <3

- What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

- What's the most romantic thing you've ever done? (Or want to do)

- What is your dream date?

- What is your significant other like? OR What is your dream girl/guy like?

-Maybe buy some flowers for my friend, just to mess with her :P

-I've never really done anything romantic, but the most romantic thing I can think of is being out in the park on a full moon.

-Any date that ends with the both of us happy.

-A cute girl who is nice, I love nice people, and I find that very attractive ^_^'

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy, I love Valentine's Day!

I turn off the lights, sit on my couch, alone, and gorge myself on strawberry ice cream, whileist listening to Linkin Park, and crying deeply. After about 4-6 hours, I pass out in a puddle of my own tears, and former sense of self-respect.

I wake up the next day in a ditch somewhere in the magical land of Detroit. I smell like trash, my wallet's empty, I'm missing a kidney, there's blood everywhere, there's bullet wounds in both of my legs, and I'm pretty sure that my left arm is broken. To make matters worse, there's a bunch of hulking, intimidating individuals looking at me with nothing but scorn and contempt as they're digging a really deep hole about 2 feet from me.

Edited by ~Lawful Pinkeh~
  • Brohoof 26

- What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Allow me to sum up everything all at once:

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.

I've never really bothered with Valentines day. Besides, Valentines day is simply a precursor to something much better: after Valentines Day, when all of the candy is half price. XD

• Brohoof 2

- Nothing, really... 

- I've always wanted to give this one girl that I used to go to school with a pair of earrings.

- At the park near where my Aunt lives on a summer day.

- A girl whom I share similar interests with *cough* thatwatchesmlp *cough*. It would also be nice if she was as open-minded as I am, and of course I'd like her to be kind.

oh foo on mopers. :/

me and beau dont normally do anything for valentine's day, but he does buy me marked down chocolates afterwards lmao <3   i did get him something this year though, i dont normally but i i found a model car of the ghostbusters ambulance and had to pick it up for him. :3   not romantic in the classical sense, but hes goofy over ghostbusters and i know hell be psyched x3

our second date was the best i think.  I took him down to this abandoned cove on the lake.  i was supposed to be out with my astronomy class stargazing.. but yeah... i still saw a shooting star tho ^_^  anyways it was just us talking wrapped up in a huge blanket together.. because for whatever insane reason it was november when we decided to do this xD  but we had a thermos of hot chocolate, snuggled up together, stargazing on an old dilapidated dock.  was the first time he kissed me too :3

and as far as whats he like?  well.. i did /this/ a long time ago...

Couple_meme_by_littlegenius13.jpg

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 2

Oh boy, I love Valentine's Day!

I turn off the lights, sit on my couch, alone, and gorge myself on strawberry ice cream, whileist listening to Linkin Park, and crying deeply. After about 4-6 hours, I pass out in a puddle of my own tears, and former sense of self-respect.

I wake up the next day in a ditch somewhere in the magical land of Detroit. I smell like trash, my wallet's empty, I'm missing a kidney, there's blood everywhere, there's bullet wounds in both of my legs, and I'm pretty sure that my left arm is broken. To make matters worse, there's a bunch of hulking, intimidating individuals looking at me with nothing but scorn and contempt as they're digging a really deep hole about 2 feet from me.

Well that escalated quickly... o.O

Erm... I've never really ever done anything romantic. Most of my Valentines Days are me happily sitting at home playing Gears of War or Skyrim. :P

Playing Skyrim? Sounds like my everyday... :3 

- Nothing, really... 

Thank you for making me waste my night watching hours of dick figures....

• Brohoof 2

-I'm planning on going to a cabin in Vermont on the Wednesday before, spending an extra long weekend there.  Should be fun!

-I don't know... does the above count?  I guess a picnic would be my next choice.  I'm kinda sappy and stupid like that.  :P

-I'm not sure if I really have a "dream date" at all.  Pretty much all she has to do is show up.

-Yikes, I don't know if I can talk about her and make it quick!  She's short, she snorts when she laughs, she's a black belt, she says "Jeez Louise" a lot (no kidding, she never curses), she's from Iowa, she keeps joking that Rarity's actually Cary Grant's daughter, she looks at me funny whenever I say "taylor ham", she cooks so well that I actually eat the vegetables, she bites her lower lip a lot of the time, she tries to get on my nerves by saying she likes Reggie Miller, she seriously thought I was just pulling her leg when I tried to explain who the Sex Pistols were, and she has amazing red hair.

Oh, yeah, she also saved my life.  Nearly forgot that.

Fuck valentine's day its just an excuse to buy "special valentine's day chocolates" witch are just normal chocolates except there is less of them and they cost twice as much, Its just a stupid corporate mess. Sorry if you like valentine's day but everyone is entitled to their opinion and my opinion is that if valentine's day was cancelled forever I really couldn't care less. 

Probably rebuilding or recovering in the hospital from the flood that's supposed to happen a week before, I'll be handing out money to disaster victims if I'm not seriously injured or directly affected.I'll probably read books and play some video games after that's done and not even notice that it's valentine's and the only way I would remember is probably when the religious extremists get violent or attack another embassy for teaching the new generation such infidel ideas.

Maybe I'll buy some new video games from digital stores if they have valentine's sale.

My special someone is so far away. But that doesn't matter, i still love her with all of my heart.

Valentine's Day will be a lonely day for me. I have nothing planned bu that doesn't matter.

Since the one i love is so far away i have no business with the day anyway.

I wish i could be with her though.

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 1

I've been told my libido was high... But I am never seduced by any girl for that matter.

Well, no one ever loves anyone for being themselves. One loves someone for the actions he/she made in the past, because those actions made what you are today.

Now that my left side of my brain spoke, it's time to release the inner right, suppressed side of my brain.

Well, I never think about impressing any girl, going out, whatsoever. I am too busy taking questions from philosophy and logic, what does "know" mean, et cetera.

Exempli Gratia: A girl asks me out and I reply to her in Latin.

I am probably just play some music while thinking qabout what makes Humans love each others.

I'll give you a hint about the music.

- What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

To sit at home :c

When I had a GF I made her some oragami paper hearts and gave her some chocolates.

Not sure 

Well not having another, my dream girl would be someone who is first of all a Pegasister ;) I'd like to meet someone with a christian upbringing, other than that I just want them to accept me for the guy I am :lol:

1. I'll probably go get my friends something like some candy. Let them know they're appreciated.

2. I'm not vey romantic :blink:.  I guess when I spent half of my money on an expensive dinner for an ex. 

3. Dont have one. I go to a small school (around 250 high schoolers)  

4. Again, small school. So there isn't someone i'm really interested in. Therefore I generally choose not to go looking for a date.

1: Sitting around not doing much but PONIES!

2: I hugged my sister's biyfriend in the school library.

3: Hmm... I think I'd rather be left alone with my PS3 than go on a date.

4: My Playstation. Maybe a PC for modded fallout/skyrim.

1: leave anonymous note in crush's locker (she's a girl... and I'm a girl... but I'll leave my number so if she happens to not be straight she can call) :P

2: I've never done anything romantic.... but I'd like to cuddle and play old-school video games with a significant other :3

3: Dream date? 

A WEEK AT DISNEY WORLD! Holy Luna that'd be spectacular  :D

4: Dream girl/guy. Okay, they're different. (I'm bi, just to clear that up lol)

Girl: a bit shorter. dark hair. brown Bambi eyes. sweet, quiet, nerd.  :blush: A lot like my current crush actually.

Guy: darkish hair, blue eyes. Old fashioned gentleman with great sense of humor. Loves and tolerates. (that goes for dream girl too  ;) )

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Probably have a Star Wars run with my part-time lover and a full-time friend  awesome pegasis friend, and then we'll cry ourselves to sleep because we are forever alones.

What's the most romantic thing you've ever done? (Or want to do)

Drew the pictures for the fiance. Made a machinima for him. Glomped him and was hugging him for like 15 minutes. Touched his nose with mine.

What is your dream date?

Lying together on the floral meadow, watching the clouds.

What is your significant other like? OR What is your dream girl/guy like?

He is just another me.

post-6480-0-03074700-1359221146_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I think it's another example of over commercialization where Hallmark companies invent a stupid holiday so their rich fat asses and get richer and fatter.

I don't really have any plans.

I bought my ex a diamond necklace.

As long as i'm with someone i love then i don't mind.

Dream girl: Doesn't have to be perfect in everyway, needs to have a good personality and some kind of talent. similar interests too.