185 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you shower/bathe?

• More than twice a day
    • Twice a day
    • Once a day
    • Once every two days
    • Once every few days
    • Once a week

About twice a day. I like to take them when I wake up. The warm water helps wake me up, and I love to start out the day fresh and clean. I also like to take them before I go to bed. It helps me relax, and I think it's nice to end the day all nice and clean.

And unless it's the weekend, I'll only take a shower in the morning, if I take one after school my hair will be poofy, and dad won't let me out of the house unless I brush it :V

I shower once everyday in the morning right when I wake up regardless of how dirty I am, because I just like that squeaky clean feeling and I cannot tolerate myself whatsoever when I smell bad.

Edited by Dasher

I used to shower twice a day when I was back at home. But now that I'm in college, I only have time to shower once, unless classes are cancelled. Sometimes, when I was back home, I showered three times. The extra time was before I went to a special event so I can be clean. 

I am also OCD but nothing about it is on hygene its angles and space management, I shower once a day, sometimes twice. Love being clean for the day's activities.  I can still get dirty but I still love a good hot shower.

Once a day usually, when I wake up or when I pull an all-nighter. It is well, very obvious that once a day showers are good but when it comes to twice a day. Not saying thats bad either

Every 2 to 3 days, mainly because I want to wash my hair, and because out waters have been broken for a while so our water is kind of limited every 3 hours each showering time. Since we have a family of 5 that leaves us a good amount of time, but I usually want to take a shower when I have absolutely nothing to do. And whenever I take a shower you spend most times turning the stick (nob) back and forth between hot and cold. Hard to find the perfect warmth. So your time is limited when you take a shower because your time to wash everything is limited, I spend most of my time washing my hair, because that's the most important thing to my about my hygiene. So this is truthfully. I might take a shower today because I'm itching (I took a shower yesterday), and because I have the time.

Once in the morning at 5:30, and once at night at 10:30.. My hair requires me to do it fairly often, as it is both long and very thick.

Edited by Brosparkles

I shower once per day because I'm really lazy and don't want my pajamas to get dirty. This way I can afford to use the same 2 sets of pajamas every week until laundry day because they don't smell bad as quickly. 

I take a shower twice a day. I just hate the feeling of me getting dirty and all of that. Sometimes, when I go to sleep with dirty or sticky feet, I can't sleep for the whole night! I don't know why though. It's just that feeling thus I never really plan to go out camping or have any outdoor overnight activities. I am those indoor men! Computer and video games ONLY! 

Now because of what I said about me showering, I feel so much like Rarity now. .-.

I couldn't put in an honest vote, can you make it so the poll has a "Once a month" option please? 

Thanks. 

(curse you 100 word requirement, @#!*% you)

Ahaha. xD

I shower once a day. I'm average, not stinky xD

But, It depends if I have time. If I don't have time for one at night, I would have one the minute I wake up the next day.

On weekdays when I have school I shower twice a day, once in the morning before I head out, and once in the afternoon after my workout. on weekends, I tend to only shower once after I hit the gym, or go swimming. 

I'm just glad that there is nobody who showers only once a week (I think that's disgusting to be honest  :P).