Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

This one is titled "I'm obsessed with you" ...sums up my feelings for her pretty well...I'm positively obsessed with Fluttershy, i'm in love with her. :blush:

I wonder how she'd react to the 7 plushies I have of her....She seems pretty entranced with that one, she thinks it's cute.

post-16340-0-69782200-1431069509_thumb.jpg

I really love her figure in this pic. The belly button just adds to her sexiness in this pic. She's adorasexy. :blush:

post-16340-0-05012800-1431065215_thumb.png

Those big eyes and that chest fluff. Unf~  I just wanna snuggle her all night long. :squee::kindness:

post-16340-0-93962300-1431065193_thumb.png

And this one, well...The slippers are a cute touch, though it seems Angel isn't too fond of them.

post-16340-0-39334100-1431069456_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11

Here are pictures of Fluttershy wearing different colored bows. :D

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I did see that 2nd picture of fluttershy on EQD's drawfriend stuff and it made me die of cuteness (or fainted of cuteness). Well that's what the title of dA picture say though.

img-3739792-1-strike_a_pose_by_maetrome-Fluttershy being silly(and a couple ear piercings to boot).

That's more like Fluttershy the Adventurer or Daring fluttershy to me.

• Brohoof 5

You get a cookie if you get the reference.

img-3740018-1-large.png

>Checks out thread before going offline

>PM: TTYD is my favourite game

393549__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_eq

• Brohoof 7

Is that Fluttershy dressed as vivian from Paper Mario: TTYD?

See for yourself

Vivian_-_Paper_Mario_The_Thousand-Year_D

Too bad she's actually a boy :lol:

Well, it makes me think of a different interpretation of Fluttershy. I don't want to get banned so I can't say which. For anyone who doesn't get it, don't ask. Period.

• Brohoof 2

See for yourself

img-3741053-1-Vivian_-_Paper_Mario_The_T

Well, it makes me think of a different interpretation of Fluttershy. I don't want to get banned so I can't say which. For anyone who doesn't get it, don't ask. Period.

Yeah, what a coincidence Vivian being a boy in Jap and "that" interpretation of Flutters  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

You get a cookie if you get the reference.

img-3740018-1-large.png

>Checks out thread before going offline

>PM: TTYD is my favourite game

img-3740054-2-393549__safe_solo_flutters

Is that Fluttershy dressed as vivian from Paper Mario: TTYD?

Too bad she's actually a boy :lol:

Yes. Fluttershy is dressed like Vivian of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. The mistreated sister of the Shadow Sirens. @Steve Piranha gets a extra cookie from me for knowing Vivian's Japanese origin gender. Vivian's gender was male in the Japanese version of the game and he identified himself as female, thus being a femboi. The other two Sirens, Beldum and Maralin, ruthlessly made fun of him/her for identifying as such and calling him/her ugly. Thus it makes more sense to why Vivian's sister's bag on him/her more in the game.

• Brohoof 3

Wake up with people yelling at me for still being asleep. Get up to help bring in the bags. Once putting everything away, get some cake as breakfast then find this cute pic.

892321.jpeg

It gonna be a great day.

• Brohoof 9

Wake up with people yelling at me for still being asleep. Get up to help bring in the bags. Once putting everything away, get some cake as breakfast then find this cute pic.

892321.jpeg

It gonna be a great day.

Oh my... At first glance I thought... nevermind. :blush:

Anyway.. Here's Flutters as we know her, emissary to animal kind!

tumblr_no0mo5C05A1qj6f0fo1_1280.jpg

• Brohoof 8

sig-3742929.892321.jpeg

It gonna be a great day.

I'll admit also that it looked kind wrong at first glance. Then I realize she was getting belly wubz~ The best kind wubz~ X3

• Brohoof 4