Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I was gonna ask how'd you guys like fluttershy's new outfit from the latest episode.

I love it! I can't wait to see somepony make it into a gorgeous cosplay outfit!  :squee:

Loved the new episode.  :yay:

doodle_by_pyra04-d8tod9j.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Fluttershy.png

I almost died when fluttershy made this face :lol:

I've seen that on the DA before. It's like fluttershy's facial expression is the same as the stare master episode when she played the quiet game with the CMCs although I still love her new outfit, but judging from the outfit, it does remind me a lot like a summoner job in final fantasy.

• Brohoof 6

She seems to be enjoying herself, playing with Angel...Though that could also just be a random bunny....Angel's usually not up for "playing" perse. :blush:

post-16340-0-70246900-1432271436_thumb.png

Found these, can't decide on which one I like more, they're both equally beautiful portraits of her. :kindness::fluttershy:

post-16340-0-98034000-1432271432_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-72204600-1432271460_thumb.png

• Brohoof 12

She seems to be enjoying herself, playing with Angel...Though that could also just be a random bunny....Angel's usually not up for "playing" perse. :blush:

attachicon.gif900934.png

Found these, can't decide on which one I like more, they're both equally beautiful portraits of her. :kindness::fluttershy:

attachicon.gif901037.pngattachicon.gif901074.png

Well The beautiful portraits does look the same except the background differences. Maybe you like them both.

• Brohoof 7