Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

The magic of friendship in cookie form? *gasp* That is a new weapon to use for the Ponies invasion of the mortal world!  :)

JK but seriously though man, slow down on the pot cookies. You'll get so high that getting high normally is feels like second nature. Yep... second nature. Fluttershy... cuteness... Trees. Da fuck...  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 5

I think My Idea to celebrate the 100th episode for this Flutterhy Fan club was to make a fluttershy picture that would celebrate the 100th episode. It can be a fluttershy herself, duo, in a group, with her animal friends, or if you guys want, cuteness overload. I'm not much of a good artist though, but drawing fluttershy might be tough for me.

• Brohoof 7

Hay guys! I found some more Flutters!

sig-3786200.large.png

sig-3786200.large.jpg

sig-3786200.903161__safe_solo_fluttershy

The 2nd one looks cute though judging by the facial expression. Nice find though.

I found 3 more pictures on my dA watch recently.

That Facial expression is too cute. This is fluttershy's old gala dress I believe judging by the flowers on her mane

Flutterpoke. Seeing this picture wants me to poke fluttershy.

This one is cuteness overload. (This one reminds me a lot like oxnard from hamtaro)

• Brohoof 5

Couple gorgeous and adorable pics I found. :fluttershy: I like the first one more though. :blush:

post-16340-0-59730200-1432592028_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-24803800-1432592034_thumb.jpeg

And one of her cute as fuck expression. I've seen so many memes of it... that expression is just so adorable. :kindness:  I swear the animators are toying us with all these exploitable expressions and  just how they animate the characters sometimes. :blush: :

post-16340-0-09342400-1432592039_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Man, what Flutters wouldn't do to be in my place this weekend, I'm gonna take care of my aunt's yorkie, who loves me so much  :wub: , and an under 2 months old rottweiler puppy  :wub:

:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: 

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 6

I've acquired yet another Fluttershy plush. :fluttershy: This makes Fluttershy plush number 8. :blush:

This is the one I've purchased. She's an updated version of one I already have. She's just got a different mane, tail and wing style. :squee:

frontwinner-fake-fluttershy-plush.jpg

So much envy right now~ (jealousy intensifies)  :okiedokielokie:

lol I'm jerkin' ya. But seriously though I am a bit jealous. But I cannot out right hate anypony. Besides, we all love her. Love makes the world go round.

• Brohoof 5

I've acquired yet another Fluttershy plush. :fluttershy: This makes Fluttershy plush number 8. :blush:

This is the one I've purchased. She's an updated version of one I already have. She's just got a different mane, tail and wing style. :squee:

sig-3792485.frontwinner-fake-fluttershy-

The Plush is a good looking. I only have 4 Fluttershy plushies so far.

• Brohoof 5