Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

@Sparklefan1234 @KenshiroI think we have a little fashion show today with Flutter. :D

@MadnieI really feel sorry Flutter from your post.:adorkable:I would like to hug her so much!:P

Fluttershy isn't scared of everything as she says, but only 1 that scares her which are Dragons (except spike of course). Most likely to be big Dragons.

@KirbyFluttershy She is afraid of many things and animals, but She can always overcome her fear. That is why She is so amazing!:love:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@KirbyFluttershy She is afraid of many things and animals, but She can always overcome her fear. That is why She is so amazing!:love:

I think that's true in some cases. Her Fears that I should know about is worrying for her animal friends, Dragons, Nightmare Night, and Certain Heights, but not very high. Last time her Fear of dragons was Dragon Quest episode which is the dragon migration.

• Brohoof 2

On 5/20/2017 at 9:45 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

The Chaos and the Kindness

When I dislike a ship, but appreciate its fan-art and music (especially for the Disney reference).

fluttershy_gif___01_by_cyanlightning-daw

Love this song, in particular:

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, ChB said:

When I dislike a ship...

/)  IMHO Discord is hardly some shipping material, considering his past and if I understand his psychology right. Can you imagine a Hatter from Alice in some real ship?

• Brohoof 1