Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

On 8/3/2015 at 11:50 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Fluttershy's persona: Echo

Caught this a couple years late, but...

You really should not have posted Persona EG artwork here (or ANYWHERE) without permission. My collaborator, Zef, prefers for his artwork not to be reposted all over the Internet, especially without giving him proper credit or linking back to the source. That you linked to the story is appreciated, but having linked to the story means that at some point you MUST have seen where Zef and I both asked people NOT to do PRECISELY this.

Fluttershy is by far my favorite pony. I'm drawn to characters in two ways; one, by relatability, and two, by if I would crush on them if I could be in their world. Fluttershy hits both these marks--even though I can relate to Twilight Sparkle more, Fluttershy is definitely too cute to not be my favorite.

In other words, if I were one of the mane six, I'd be Twilight, but I'd be best friends with Fluttershy <3

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

even though I can relate to Twilight Sparkle more, Fluttershy is definitely too cute to not be my favorite.

In other words, if I were one of the mane six, I'd be Twilight, but I'd be best friends with Fluttershy <3

I have exactly  the same Starzen.^_^

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, Starzen said:

Fluttershy is by far my favorite pony. I'm drawn to characters in two ways; one, by relatability, and two, by if I would crush on them if I could be in their world. Fluttershy hits both these marks--even though I can relate to Twilight Sparkle more, Fluttershy is definitely too cute to not be my favorite.

I don't think she could stop being cute if she tried. Rarity has to work at it, but for Fluttershy it is part of her very being :D

latest?cb=20130402212903

• Brohoof 6

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't think she could stop being cute if she tried. Rarity has to work at it, but for Fluttershy it is part of her very being :D

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130402212903

Too true!

1 hour ago, Nico said:

This actually reminded me of my favorite Fluttershy episode! Putting Your Hoof Down

That episode really shows how she's capable of growing and changing.

• Brohoof 2

27 minutes ago, Starzen said:

This actually reminded me of my favorite Fluttershy episode! Putting Your Hoof Down

That episode really shows how she's capable of growing and changing.

I think it is more that Fluttershy is non-confrontational by default, and only puts her hoof down when she feels she has to. Flutter Brutter is a good example, where she is considered the bold and forceful one in the family...

and considering she stares down dragons and cockatrices, I am not sure they are wrong.

• Brohoof 4