Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

What do we have here?

E413D0FE-17AB-485A-8280-FF951185E347-4307-000003BAE01D20BA.thumb.png.de89ab81d8dfe2cb796020568922c691.png

Careful, Fluttershy! That Pikachu has the advantage over flying types. If that thing shocks you, you might have to go to the hospital! Or at least she can have a Rhyperior close by with Lightning Rod as a safeguard.

• Brohoof 3

Seeing Fluttershy sleeping makes me want to sleep with her.

I think that seapony fluttershy plush seems kind of expensive although it's about 12-13 inches as I know about. Seapony fluttershy figures that I saw in some stores (mostly target) is like about $15 max.

Something tells me that I can make use of the seapony fluttershy picture out of an image even though It's gonna be the same as I made before, but I can't even make images no longer even if I use the same graphics over and over.

I kind of wished that build-a-bear workshop has one of those seapony capes for fluttershy even though I have a fluttershy plush from build-a-bear workshop.

I just hope fluttershy is even more cuter and adorable in MLP movie.

I haven't seen that much of a spotlight on fluttershy in this season lately since fluttershy leans in and fame and misfortune, discordant harmony and other episodes

• Brohoof 2

I think that seapony fluttershy plush seems kind of expensive although it's about 12-13 inches as I know about.

I suppose that plushies of the best pony will be cheaper after MLP movie premiere.

I just hope fluttershy is even more cuter and adorable in MLP movie.

So do I. After watching trailer and pictures from movie I am almost sure about that.

I have a fluttershy plush

Could you post a photo? Maybe you have done it already somewhere  in the forum?

At the end Fluttershy of course!

d7b8dff44ca8bbc6d5296209a87cad4c--quotes-pics-number-one.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Could you post a photo? Maybe you have done it already somewhere  in the forum?

Well I have 2 fluttershy plushies and one of them was from build-a-bear workshop and the other was given to me by a friend which is a large sized.

• Brohoof 1