Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

^ Truly awesome idea. We need the whole deck ponified and printed someday :sunbutt:

That would be awesome. But I don't know how I can print them. I only can make the designs with inkscape. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, IronM17 said:

That would be awesome. But I don't know how I can print them. I only can make the designs with inkscape.

Designs are the start, a very good start, if 't be true thou askest!

• Brohoof 2

I don't know how to react to pirate fluttershy, but I'm looking forward for that kind of action and see how I react to it. I always liked the seapony, rainbow power, crystalized, and breezie (or breezieshy) fluttershy forms even though both seapony and breezie forms are cute and adorable.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Who want to go with Her to Grand Galloping Gala at Canterlot Castle?

102b038ccbcdac41d4a8fb740827bcd5--doctor-whooves-fluttershy.jpg

I would without a second thought. But the poroblem is - she hath only one ticket, doth she not?

• Brohoof 1

Adorable little ball of fluff, shy and introverted, sweet kind pony. Thats what fluttershy is. Shes been my favourite since the beginning of season one. You may think shes too shy, but underneath that shes also protective of things lke her friends and animals. People have always said that Im like fluttershy because I love animals sooo much, Im happy that they think that but I dont think that myself. Even discord couldnt trick her. All in all shes the best amazing kind pony ever(my opinion) have  a great day everypony:squee:

Alway love fluttershy forever

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Who want to go with Her to Grand Galloping Gala at Canterlot Castle?

102b038ccbcdac41d4a8fb740827bcd5--doctor-whooves-fluttershy.jpg

Aww so cute

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

Adorable little ball of fluff, shy and introverted, sweet kind pony. Thats what fluttershy is. Shes been my favourite since the beginning of season one. You may think shes too shy, but underneath that shes also protective of things lke her friends and animals. People have always said that Im like fluttershy because I love animals sooo much, Im happy that they think that but I dont think that myself. Even discord couldnt trick her. All in all shes the best amazing kind pony ever(my opinion) have  a great day everypony:squee:

Alway love fluttershy forever

Aww so cute

Hi! Welcome New Fluttershy Fan! Yay! I really like your post. You might be sure that I would add you to my followers after read that. ;)

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I would without a second thought. But the poroblem is - she hath only one ticket, doth she not?

Oh. Everything is OK friend. The second ticket She has in Her cottage!;) So feel free to go!:D

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. Everything is OK friend. The second ticket She has in Her cottage!;) So feel free to go!:D

Hmmm... If 't be true I'm allowed in her cottage, I'd say, screw the Gala, I shall rather stay at her place ;) with her obviously. The Gala is okay likewise, of course.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I don't know how to react to pirate fluttershy, but I'm looking forward for that kind of action and see how I react to it. I always liked the seapony, rainbow power, crystalized, and breezie (or breezieshy) fluttershy forms even though both seapony and breezie forms are cute and adorable.

Pirate Fluttershy is cute. I like Flutter in every version except Her as a human.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Pirate Fluttershy is cute. I like Flutter in every version except Her as a human.

Really? I thought Fluttershy as human / EG was cute too. Back in the 1st EG movie, she seemed cute so probably in some parts of EG movie and shorts that fluttershy is cute and adorable in her human / EG form.

I would imagine if someone made a seapony fluttershy wallpaper (regardless if it's for computer, iOS and android), That would be nice to have one. Most of the fluttershy wallpapers I picked out were cute and adorable. 

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Really? I thought Fluttershy as human / EG was cute too. Back in the 1st EG movie, she seemed cute so probably in some parts of EG movie and shorts that fluttershy is cute and adorable in her human / EG form.

I would imagine if someone made a seapony fluttershy wallpaper (regardless if it's for computer, iOS and android), That would be nice to have one. Most of the fluttershy wallpapers I picked out were cute and adorable. 

I don't like EG. For me Fluttershy is most cute when She is a pony.  Of course I understand that you have another oppinion. Anyway. In human or pony body she has still the same wonderful nature!:squee:

6 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Yes, my love.  I'd gladly go with you no hesitation.

I like your answer. Anyway. She looks so extremely cute on this picture! I hate 4th wall!:okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I don't like EG. For me Fluttershy is most cute when She is a pony.  Of course I understand that you have another oppinion. Anyway. In human or pony body she has still the same wonderful nature!:squee:

I like your answer. Anyway. She looks so extremely cute on this picture! I hate 4th wall!:okiedokieloki:

I still love fluttershy no matter what form she is such as human, seapony, crystalized, power pony, breezie (or breezieshy), and rainbow power. When it comes to outfits, well it's mostly her gala dress that speaks nature even though the 1st one fits the nature theme for her and 2nd one is sort of like a peacock dress, but I liked both of her gala dresses. Her taffeta cape that rarity designed almost looked like she was shepherd although it reminds me a lot like white mage job from final fantasy (or pony fantasy) either way though.

• Brohoof 2