Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

48 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I was gonna ask everyone here in this fan club, would you rather let fluttershy sing a bday song to you if it was your bday?

Sure thing! Her only and nopony else! She hath some marvellous voice forsooth.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I was gonna ask everyone here in this fan club, would you rather let fluttershy sing a bday song to you if it was your bday?

Or her as the lead with the Pony Tones backing her up :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

7 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Here's another question for you fluttershy fans: If you put fluttershy in a crossover (other than LoZ, Animal Crossing, Pokémon or ponymon, and final fantasy), what would it be?

Now have this mental image of Flutters beating the snot out of Robotnik for what he is doing to poor, defenseless little animals, and finding it far funnier than it should be...

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Here's another question for you fluttershy fans: If you put fluttershy in a crossover (other than LoZ, Animal Crossing, Pokémon or ponymon, and final fantasy), what would it be?

Sonic the hedgehog.I'm not  big fan of shipping,but...I have to admit.I sometimes like TailsxFluttershy

I have a fluttershy crossover(s) in my mind. As a Fluttershy (and hamtaro) fan, I would say make fluttershy who has love for animals take care of hamtaro and his friends which it makes it more cuter and adorable that way, but I would say more like cuteness overload.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Me: "Did I just travel back in time, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy: "Um, I think so."

Uploaded by EmployeeAMillion

large.png

Hey! That picture was drawn by one of our EQD Forum members that had a SpongeBob avatar (not me). Awesome!

latest?cb=20150726050935

• Brohoof 3