Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

10 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Seeing the latest episode, I was curious what's it like to take care of fluttershy if she had a swamp fever like that.

I am sure we would all love to baby her outrageously while she was sick, but clearly she is determined to power though it...

• Brohoof 1

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:14 AM, Fluttershy Friend said:

So I'm back here!:fluttershy: Nice to meet you all again! New artworks with (everyponies know):squee:

x24308.png

Cool.  Where can I get a body pillow like that?

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

I am sure we would all love to baby her outrageously while she was sick, but clearly she is determined to power though it...

I swear, when I first saw that she had Swamp Fever too, I gasped soo loud out of horror.  I mean, yeah, I was concerned for Zecora when I found out the severity of the affliction in question (kinda dark and morbid if you think about it), but seeing Flutters come down with it too had me all the more concerned.

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Seeing the latest episode, I was curious what's it like to take care of fluttershy if she had a swamp fever like that.

I'm quite sure that I would be very caring:P By the way. Finally her dream of being a tree could be true.^_^

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Or Discord for that matter.  Of course, these are merely exceptions.

Well, not Discord at first, before he got dependent on her ongoing approval. But he still doesn't do windows :D

15 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, not Discord at first, before he got dependent on her ongoing approval. But he still doesn't do windows :D

I was just saying as far as the Stare went.  I actually used to use the Stare on one of my dogs whenever he misbehaved long before I ever saw the show.  He'd always slink away whenever I gave it to him.  He's the only one it's ever worked on though.  The next dog we got has all the intelligence of a brick wall and would just look at you blankly if you tried using it.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I was just saying as far as the Stare went.

Yup. She CAN use the Stare on him now, but I don't think that actually has as much effect on him as the weight of her disapproval.

Come to think of it, it works on dragons, dragon-related cockatrices, and now a draconequus...

9 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I actually used to use the Stare on one of my dogs whenever he misbehaved long before I ever saw the show.  He'd always slink away whenever I gave it to him.  He's the only one it's ever worked on though.  The next dog we got has all the intelligence of a brick wall and would just look at you blankly if you tried using it.

Not that hard to guilt-trip dogs. Cats now, tend to be proud of what they did :D

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Yup. She CAN use the Stare on him now, but I don't think that actually has as much effect on him as the weight of her disapproval.

Come to think of it, it works on dragons, dragon-related cockatrices, and now a draconequus...

Now, if 't be true they actually turn her the next alicorn before

Spoiler

I do in the book

I shall have a tough choice between praising them for the rare really smart decision or turn Nightmare Moon again and unleash all mine wrath on them for stealing it.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Now, if 't be true they actually turn her the next alicorn before

Reveal hidden contents

I do in the book

I shall have a tough choice between praising them for the rare really smart decision or turn Nightmare Moon again and unleash all mine wrath on them for stealing it.

Not sure they will need to. I am assuming Discord isn't going to let his Precious and Adorable Flutters age and die with all that chaos magic at his disposal...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Not sure they will need to. I am assuming Discord isn't going to let his Precious and Adorable Flutters age and die with all that chaos magic at his disposal...

Not sure though if 't be true he hath the proper means of doing that... well... properly :orly:

*mutters aside* "Hatter chap"! :P

*tells self* Ahem... Back to writing, you waxblot plot!