Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

What is interesting, and it admittedly probably the only way reforming Discord could work, is with Fluttershy being an unmistakable example of the Morality Pet trope. This one trope very strongly defines their relationship.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Fluttershy is the Princess of Kindness... And she shalt get her Crown!

I doubt she needs it; I am assuming a certain draconequus would not approve of her growing old and dying, so that won't happen.

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I doubt she needs it; I am assuming a certain draconequus would not approve of her growing old and dying, so that won't happen.

Tis not the question of need or age, in the earnest (least Shy needeth are regal duties galore, but being an alicorn doesn't always call for an actual princess duties). Tis about the fate and appraisal ;) And believest me, I know what I am talking about :orly:

Spoiler

Working on 't for quite a while!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Tis not the question of need or age, in the earnest (least Shy needeth are regal duties galore, but being an alicorn doesn't always call for an actual princess duties). Tis about the fate and appraisal ;) And believest me, I know what I am talking about :orly:

Hide contents

Working on 't for quite a while!

Sadly, the need sometimes isn't hers, but the world's - and of the mane six (INCLUDING Twi) the one I would most trust with the power and responsibility of Alicorn status would be Flutters. But it would break the current Flutters - All she wants is to be given the space to care for her animals, and match those who wish to be pets with suitable ponies to care for them.  Becoming an Alicorn would be a great sacrifice for her.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Sadly, the need sometimes isn't hers, but the world's - and of the mane six (INCLUDING Twi) the one I would most trust with the power and responsibility of Alicorn status would be Flutters. But it would break the current Flutters - All she wants is to be given the space to care for her animals, and match those who wish to be pets with suitable ponies to care for them.  Becoming an Alicorn would be a great sacrifice for her.

Fluttercorn could bring (ahem... shalt bring ;)) some Kindness and Peace to Everfree, which lacks thereof in certain areas. Actually to be an alicorn she doesn't need the castle and all other stupid stuff, we got used and *sigh* addicted to with Tia... More power to her regal simplicity!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

Well when it comes showing love for fluttershy (or flutterlove), I'm starting to think my fluttershy collection (on pony merch) is coming nicely, but very slowly on buying and collecting them even though I still haven't read that book which is fluttershy and the fine furry friends fair and i'm probably too caught up with my busy schedule from reading that book.

I always wanted a fluttershy seapony figure, but still cost $15 to get one of those things. I did happen to find a fluttershy seapony pop! vinyl figure in some stores that sells them.

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I have only one stuff with MLP. T-shirt with Fluttershy! He, he. I'm wearing it in this moment!:D

Don't you mean a fluttershy T-Shirt? if I do recall, I did happen to see a fluttershy shirt with "yay" and to be more descriptive about this it was a black colored shirt with fluttershy that says "yay" and yes I do mean by fluttershy's cheering from sonic rainboom episode. You should be a fluttershy collector as I do if you like to share your love for fluttershy (or flutterlove)

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well when it comes showing love for fluttershy (or flutterlove), I'm starting to think my fluttershy collection (on pony merch) is coming nicely, but very slowly on buying and collecting them even though I still haven't read that book which is fluttershy and the fine furry friends fair and i'm probably too caught up with my busy schedule from reading that book.

I always wanted a fluttershy seapony figure, but still cost $15 to get one of those things. I did happen to find a fluttershy seapony pop! vinyl figure in some stores that sells them.

I actually have that Pop figure of her, but I haven't opened it yet.  I plan to keep it in its box and buy another one for taking out.

• Brohoof 2

Don't you mean a fluttershy T-Shirt? i

Yes. I do. I received it as a gift.

1.jpg

I did happen to see a fluttershy shirt with "yay" and to be more descriptive about this it was a black colored shirt with fluttershy that says "yay"

Oh yes. It is very popular motive as all we know.

You should be a fluttershy collector as I do if you like to share your love for fluttershy (or flutterlove)

Love is enough but not money.:twi:

Maybe I'll buy this one in the future.

2.thumb.jpg.4724d75d66e2d950fa7524a986eccc6a.jpg

Anyway I have screensaver with Her, wallpaper in laptop, PC and cell, avatar in PC, pictures. But most of the space She takes not on the hard disk but in my heart!:love:

I actually have that Pop figure of her, but I haven't opened it yet. 

Could you find a photo in Google and post it here?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Maybe I'll buy this one in the future.

Me wanteth!!! :orly:

((The most public manifestation of my flutterworship is the following sticker on my car.))

fluttershy_alicorn_zpsrig2tkto.jpg

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

The most public manifestation of my flutterworship is the following sticker on my car.)

It's still more than me, only MLP related things are my computer's wallpapers :P 

-edit-

12 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I would love to have that T-shirt :pinkie: 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

^ Thou hast the level to "grow" up to :orly:

((Well, I have one Flutters T-shirt, but it's not that rad... I have more with Luna TBH :D))

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

The last image is... well, outstanding :D Flutters is Flutters, regardless - always superb!

((Unfortunately I hardly see my desktop during work days, thus having WP change set at 1 hour is okay.))

• Brohoof 2

((The most public manifestation of my flutterworship is the following sticker on my car.))

Yay! We have very intersting topic since yesterday.:yay:

Oh. This picture I'll be remember very long:fluttershy:. Good and inspirational idea!:squee: I should think about it (maybe inside my car). I like stylized pictures like that. Write please in which part of the car you have it. On the front? Did anybody recognize who is on this sticker? Please write also how big it is! 

It's still more than me, only MLP related things are my computer's wallpapers :P 

Why do not you buy such a t-shirt like in post below?

^ Thou hast the level to "grow" up to :orly:

((Well, I have one Flutters T-shirt, but it's not that rad... I have more with Luna TBH :D))

:love: I really like your abbreviations Alexshy - mysterious like night itself !:D How your t-shirt with Her looks like?

large.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Why do not you buy such a t-shirt like in post below?

Because I can't get one from Finland and buying from different countries has ridiculous dispatching costs. Also because I couldn't use it anyway because the people around me (and my sister) :( 

Though I was thinking of buying something small Fluttershy related that I could hide in to my car or room. 

• Brohoof 2