Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Please post a photo! Only your Flutter plushie of course!

Well if you wanted a picture of my fluttershy plushies, you asked for it. I must warn you though I took this picture off from my 3DS camera so apparently the image is a little dark

A8u0oOX.jpg

• Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, Feather Scribbles said:

I just want to hug Fluttershy and never let go! X3 She is just so adorable and innocent, and my favorite pony of all time! :3

More like a bear hug like fluttershy's animal friend, harry the bear. When I sleep with my fluttershy plush, I hug her

Edited by KirbyFluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

Well if you wanted a picture of my fluttershy plushies, you asked for it. I must warn you though I took this picture off from my 3DS camera so apparently the image is a little dark

Thanks for share friend.

can always throw it though a brightener :)

Thanks friend.

I just want to hug Fluttershy and never let go! X3 She is just so adorable and innocent, and my favorite pony of all time! :3

Really nice to hear that. ^^

When I sleep with my fluttershy plush, I hug her

Sweet.

And at the end Fluttershy. :) 

tree_sitting_by_miokomata-dam667h.png

• Brohoof 3

On 23.10.2017 at 11:46 AM, Alexshy said:

((The most public manifestation of my flutterworship is the following sticker on my car.))

fluttershy_alicorn_zpsrig2tkto.jpg

On 23.10.2017 at 9:38 PM, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. This picture I'll be remember very long:fluttershy:. Good and inspirational idea!:squee: I should think about it (maybe inside my car). I like stylized pictures like that. Write please in which part of the car you have it.

((On the rear glass of my off-road, from inside, but visible from outside)) :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

^ About ISO A4 format size... And I have no idea, nopony told me directly. I don't linger at the car for long, either ride away or exit and clipt, whither necessary, with quite determined expression. Mayhap they simply refrain from bothering the Princess of the Night? :D

• Brohoof 1

About ISO A4 format size... And I have no idea, nopony told me directly. I don't linger at the car for long, either ride away or exit and clipt, whither necessary, with quite determined expression. Mayhap they simply refrain from bothering the Princess of the Night?

Thanks my poor ill friend for answer! I was really curious about that.

fiery_sunset_by_freeedon-da2ogt3.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Nice Fluttercorn, if a bit non cannon (or at least premature :D)

Only in the sense that the book is not finished yet :P But I extend mine hope I have full rights to promote 't and mine intents wherever possible :D

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:
Fluttershy is a wonderful and sensitive being who comfort anyone who is sad and suffering.:(

123803 - artist kawaiipiepie artist laurenmagpie artist pie derpy_hooves fluttershy.jpg

*simply hugs @Fluttershy Friend*

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Only in the sense that the book is not finished yet :P But I extend mine hope I have full rights to promote 't and mine intents wherever possible :D

Ah, but she can already FlutterBat - why would she wish a horn instead? :D

• Brohoof 2