Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Let me be honest, entering the Fluttershy Fanclub here for the first time. :squee:

I used to dislike Fluttershy's character, I thought she was an annoying and typical character and I didn't like how the fandom treated her character either, to be honest.

Although, through the seasons, I've gotten to come closer to her as she's become a better character in general.

Nowadays, I can definitely say that I do love Fluttershy and I'm pretty relieved I don't have to feel any discomfort whenever she pops up in the show anymore. Rather the opposite, I get very happy whenever she appears in whatever episode. I really like the direction they're taking her towards.

In the movie, I was relieved that they kept her now sweet and comforting personality too. She's also become more relatable for me.

I'm absolutely happy to say that I've converted into actually enjoying Fluttershy in the show. Have a great day everyone.

c228be07a7d413275131bbcc324007f7.gif

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 9

Hi! I

36 minutes ago, darkwingmare said:

Let me be honest, entering the Fluttershy Fanclub here for the first time. :squee:

I used to dislike Fluttershy's character, I thought she was an annoying and typical character and I didn't like how the fandom treated her character either, to be honest.

Although, through the seasons, I've gotten to come closer to her as she's become a better character in general.

Nowadays, I can definitely say that I do love Fluttershy and I'm pretty relieved I don't have to feel any discomfort whenever she pops up in the show anymore. Rather the opposite, I get very happy whenever she appears in whatever episode. I really like the direction they're taking her towards.

In the movie, I was relieved that they kept her now sweet and comforting personality too. She's also become more relatable for me.

I'm absolutely happy to say that I've converted into actually enjoying Fluttershy in the show. Have a great day everyone.

Hi! I really like your nice and true post. You are always welcome here! Have a great day too!:fluttershy:

print__fluttershy_s_friends_by_shrineheart-d6f1dmz.jpg

Some minutes ago I lost my only one thing related to Fluttershy. When I was in work my t-shirt was washed "to de death":sunny:

*deep sighs*

f0fbf2ba78a9f01c946d59606f5affe6--heart-broken-fluttershy.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

17 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:
I hope Fluttershy is watching a sunset & that isn't smoke & fire in the air. :(

DRAGON!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi! I

Hi! I really like your nice and true post. You are always welcome here! Have a great day too!:fluttershy:

Some minutes ago I lost my only one thing related to Fluttershy. When I was in work my t-shirt was washed "to de death":sunny:

I am sorry for your loss :(

38 minutes ago, darkwingmare said:

She takes time to grow on you; if you go back and re-watch the early shows she is more adorable in retrospect now you have gotten to know her.

Pinkie also takes time to appreciate; by contrast, AJ and RD tend to be more irritating over time :)

• Brohoof 5

17 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Since 2 days my new wallpaper:pinkie: Picture or rather literally painting is very very good. The only thing I would like to change is the colour of Her eyes. By the way this painting in larger verison depticts also Flutterbat, Luna and Nightmare Moon.

img-2879372-1-677925__safe_fluttershy_princess luna_nightmare moon_angel bunny_apple_moon_flutterbat_duality_duck.jpeg

Which fluttershy wallpaper would that be? There's not much fluttershy wallpapers that I know about even the dA group that i'm watching isn't providing much and some 3D art can be wallpapers too. I was looking forward for seapony fluttershy wallpaper.

• Brohoof 1

fluttershy_by_paperdrop-dbtc2sj.thumb.png.543bb432355c63d7f2fa1ae41b55c407.png

Beautiful song which I found some days ago with very suggestive text. ..;) and very good melody. This artwork is also very good. And the same problem with Her eyes..:dry:

"It is you again, from this gloomy tower of grey days,
You're stealin' my heart, you must be
[...]
Only you, I'd almost have said yes,
To this routine that makes fun of love,
You're
Next to me, next to me, next to me, next to me.

Chorus:
Do everything you can, do what you can,
Let's make our fairytale go on,
[...]
Across seven seas, mountains, streets and rivers,
When everybody else say "no,"
We'll be running to each other.

Over this wall
Of these curious gazes, which are plenty in here,
Through the red lights of bitter words
I'm running.
Across the cities of lies