Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

It seems that you are very good lurker!:ph34r::D And now you are coming out! OK. I won't (?) tell anypony in Luna Fun Club!:D:smug:

2959a8d8b4223751245e00fa2ea7b500.jpg

Ahem... *clears her throat* I'm informed already, thou knowest... :orly: *mutters to self "We really need a Luna sticking out tongue smiley"* But I'm not disappointed a zilch, because:

3 hours ago, Mirage said:

{K}nights of Luna care deeply for Fluttershy Fans.

luna_giving_fluttershy_a_hug_by_ryantheb

*nodnods (Even if 't be true they are slightly uncomfortable because of it... at first :D)* The truth hath been do... I mean spoken :P

• Brohoof 3

45 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Really? A picture?:scoots: As easy as pie!B)

At first - indeed. And later hmm... The same ?:D

74834 - artist cartoonlion fluttershy hug luna.png

A smiley, thou hayhead :P, tis a small image stored on the forum and available in 2 clicks maximorum, not a picture one shalt uplink to :orly:

Later?.. Let me withhold mine expectations of forum standards to tolerate, what I can post as "later" ;) Though comfortable forsooth :orly:

Ahem... Topic... Yeah, topic *nods*

fluttershy_by_fleebites-d667i2k.jpg

fluttershy_by_alcor90-datjlfn.jpg

fluttershy__s_paradise_by_johnjoseco-d46

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

29 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

A smiley, thou hayhead :P, tis a small image stored on the forum and available in 2 clicks maximorum, not a picture one shalt uplink to :orly:

Later?.. Let me withhold mine expectations of forum standards to tolerate, what I can post as "later" ;) Though comfortable forsooth :orly:

Oh. Maybe it will be better to hide somewhere now!:D

140.jpg

A smiley, thou hayhead :P, tis a small image stored on the forum and available in 2 clicks maximorum, not a picture one shalt uplink to

Ach! Now I understand! Still as easy as pie! princess_luna_by_alinasimisina-d6cnp63.thumb.png.6490362072814f5ed90a070a95184309.png

41.thumb.png.5055078654e0c510aa99cc6fb974dbd4.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

32 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. Maybe it will be better to hide somewhere now!:D

140.jpg

That would be unreasonably convenient, just fold it up and we can commence the arguments on whose shipping address should be posted on't

(after all, if Celestia's postal service can deliver to Discord's domain, I am sure our world would be a cinch :D)

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That would be unreasonably convenient, just fold it up and we can commence the arguments on whose shipping address should be posted on't

(after all, if Celestia's postal service can deliver to Discord's domain, I am sure our world would be a cinch :D)

5a2d183a88108_jakoemotikona.thumb.png.eac8440b767cf21d0bd00baf732946e8.png

*upsi! quickly leaves the box*:D;)

By the way. Animation found today. Isn't She sweet?:pinkie:

there_should_be_a_noise_with_this_by_mynokiarules-d6lq01n.gif

• Brohoof 6

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Probably not. BTW The same like in mine avatar is here. Found today as well. :fluttershy:

fs02_by_2snacks-d7twjxc.gif

There does seem to be a difference in muzzle shape and texture; eyes seem very similar though, and manestyle/appearance.

Ah well, at least we have found a more efficient method for extracting a Fluttters from a decor box than Twi's....

onbox.png.2d75d2aa27d9b2b72bd4f0d6b030f711.png

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 5

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

There does seem to be a difference in muzzle shape and texture; eyes seem very similar though, and manestyle/appearance.

Ah well, at least we have found a more efficient method for extracting a Fluttters from a decor box than Twi's....

onbox.png.2d75d2aa27d9b2b72bd4f0d6b030f711.png

The same. Look here please. ;) I still from time to time improve quality of my avatar.

Definitely it was very bad idea:lie::D

flutter_rig_by_2snacks-dap841s.jpg

• Brohoof 7

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Fluttershy with freckles.

Very nice Fluttershy but.....

Another best pony with freckles? *Sighs deep and starts to corrects picture*:pout:

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

A Fluttershy for a present? I want her for present

Oh! It's me again!:ph34r: Maybe this time I won't be recognized?;):D

death_note_juice_by_darkpengi-d4jitq8.jpg

• Brohoof 5

33 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

The best pony needs some our support here:;)

I suppose that the answer for the question below is very easy for us!:D

Ok, replied. and now near dead from diabetus looking for how cute a Flutters could get....

Spoiler

00565d9dff22ddaf4579ba49ca840852--paper-

• Brohoof 3

I always wanted a fluttershy keychain figure although I wish there was some in stores and where to buy them. It would be nice to have one including fluttershy plush backpack too.

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Ok, replied. and now near dead from diabetus looking for how cute a Flutters could get....

Reveal hidden contents

00565d9dff22ddaf4579ba49ca840852--paper-

As other fluttershy fans would say in both fluttershy and diabetes, It would be shyabetes (or something like that if I recall correctly).

• Brohoof 2