Tomiix

Fluttershy Fan Club

bird_watching_by_otakuap-d66ltxw.jpg

Poor Twi, she looketh wrong direction and even smoking from tension :orly: So much for me telling her that sometimes thou dost not need binoculars to see something seemingly distant, thou must change thyself for a while instead.

Nurse-shy

fluttershy_loves_medicine_and_you_by_myl

Better that way than in Silent Hill *giggles like a school filly*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 7

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

bird_watching_by_otakuap-d66ltxw.jpg

Poor Twi, she looketh wrong direction and even smoking from tension :orly: So much for me telling her that sometimes thou dost not need binoculars to see something seemingly distant, thou must change thyself for a while instead.

It does seem more likely that, should you wish to observe wildlife while in Flutters' vicinity, you should first focus your binoculars upon the yellow pone then wait :)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

It does seem more likely that, should you wish to observe wildlife while in Flutters' vicinity, you should first focus your binoculars upon the yellow pone then wait :)

Or this way yes, although on distances alike, thou likely seest only some pretty yellow snoot through thy device :orly:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Or this way yes, although on distances alike, thou likely seest only some pretty yellow snoot through thy device :orly:

That may not be an unwelcome outcome though :)

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That may not be an unwelcome outcome though :)

Considering one was going to watch birds?.. Hmmm... On the other hoof, Fluttershy can fly likewise, so... :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

Considering one was going to watch birds?.. Hmmm... On the other hoof, Fluttershy can fly likewise, so... :orly:

That is true, but I suspect, while it MAY be a slang term for mare, a pegasus pony would still find it unflattering :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*laughs and hugs @CypherHoof* Oh, mine head...

Still better than an L-word, lief ;)

Oh, there are L words mares seem most fond of indeed :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Oh, there are L words mares seem most fond of indeed :)

I do likewise, although not the one old times term denoting a pegasus, who prefers trotting :orly:

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I do likewise, although not the one old times term denoting a pegasus, who prefers trotting :orly:

I would not so describe our beloved element of kindness though; perish the thought...

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy takes a bath and meet Rarity. Nice sensitive pictures.

And let's remember that we still can vote here: Fluttershy deserves to win! ;)

post-11944-0-88137200-1376092457.jpg

rarity___fluttershy_by_kahaeli-d6m2cqb.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

Her reaction to an NSFW fic that ships her with Emperor Palpatine (yes, that exists):

Fluttershy_scared_eyes_EG.png

Edited by A.V.

Fluttershy on and among the clouds....

dreamy_fluttershy_by_macalaniaa-d71rj34.thumb.png.cd915cf77d5f70449b6269b43a0ff963.png

78ec1297bccb53be5b91092165af8a31--smosh-fluttershy.jpg.8872575126e242fa2a8454f25764e4ad.jpg

Yellow pegasus looks happy but Angel not so much.^_^true_angel_by_nayshi_erol-d5i2r7j.thumb.jpg.eab0337bb3e8916a8e87739b3f40ab4c.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Here's another fluttershy picture although I did find this on my dA watch in the 1st place, but EQD posted it as a Drawfriend stuff

Dec 4 Little Fluttershy

It does look cute and adorable with that smile and the winter outfit does suit her

• Brohoof 3

Badges

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

More of Her Majesty!

Truth truth, truth! She deserved to be a princess! By the way. On the second picture in your post She looks such adorable....:wub:

I've planned to post today a some another beautiful artwork depicting Her but because of your words above I've changed my mind.

princess_fluttershy_by_yuki_zakuro-d7ln8o0.jpg.d82173e517f380004cc00955347fadb3.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Today more than usually pictures because this day is very special for me;). Thank you my Fluttershy for that you are and change my mood and life to better! :pinkie:

Dea.jpg

It is good occasion to thanks all of you my friends from Fluttershy Fan Club! Thanks for everything!:love:

say_goodbye_by_hoofbeatdriven-dbvzklr.jpg

3be4784f8814ff941f8c631a4dfd7d75--fly-fluttershy.jpg

06a2d592d9c21a44071ac27149d39402--fluttershy-smile.jpg

fluttershy_by_kodabomb-dbjpz3l.jpg

img-3273637-2-fluttershy2.png

• Brohoof 6

It is still my special day so I wrote some my own thoughts about true friendship.:grin:

fluttershy_hugging_dashie_by_tim015-d5992bn.thumb.png.df6b59782807ba8e6b89f4e9aad1aede.png

It is easy to be a friend when everything is going well.:toldya:

maxresdefault2.thumb.jpg.4f10f866153e5d7190c771205f1faf15.jpg

But sometimes from some reason friendship is put to the test. :lie:

flutterphoenix_by_rainbowjune-d5zldhe.thumb.jpg.b8ac5fc5eb1a44b4a6f23d52149e0f36.jpg

Then it seems to you that you are falling and darkness surrounds you....:(butterflew_by_assasinmonkey-dbvko2k.png.e0b109d1e99e0488a3f12bef7e2144d1.png

But a real friend can come out of this attempt victorious!:kindness:

large.thumb.jpeg.bc50ef0b20dafe4d1229248ab7a9f409.jpeg

Because true friendship is for good and for bad!:smug:

imageproxy.thumb.JPG.5266e921d20dc29d60a56d824f417a7a.JPG

• Brohoof 6

Today maybe topic about sleeping Wonder named Fluttershy?158.gif.355ec09d39b7d17f2d8d16dfe88ab901.gif The best Flutter for me is on the sketch!

2.jpg

f16.jpg

wip_by_cattoy10-d7c3smh.jpg

flutteresting_angelhead_by_docwario-d53uj2m.jpg

fluttershy___all_tucked_up_by_kooner01-d4w8fs9.png

• Brohoof 7

7 minutes ago, ChB said:

Aww. I recognize Her beautiful voice:( It will be real pleasure to listen this caroll on this Christmas! Thank you @ChB for share!:kindness: A picture for you!

0b988d22507e221e6b7fd7da23677fe2.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Since yesterday evening my internet on PC isn't working. So I will be less active until I will fix this problem. I can't also read book online. :(So I think that this very sad but still beautiful Fluttershy matches here today. Because of my technical problem I couldn't be active in Boop... threat and I was only able to read some ...posts. So the next .....Fluttershy.;)  

1180638__safe_artist-colon-rin-dash-kot_fluttershy_bust_grayscale_looking+at+you_monochrome_no+more+ponies+at+source_portrait_sad_simple+background_sol.jpeg

16`.gif

• Brohoof 2