Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Dashie often requires a certain level of repetition before lessons sink in....

Correct thou art, mine valorous friend. Although, certain, specifically strong lessons, sink in faster :orly: Stay tuned for the new chapter (not that 17th one coming shortly, but the 18th). ;)

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Correct thou art, mine valorous friend. Although, certain, specifically strong lessons, sink in faster :orly: Stay tuned for the new chapter (not that 17th one coming shortly, but the 18th). ;)

I always stay tuned for new chapters, my princess... :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

I can guess whither Flutters learned that ;)

^_^

7.gif.b26a3b11dddad216c5fa02b36518a87b.gif

73.png.8ce055d70dee4f791692921b23bb9f82.png

_just__fluttie_by_bloody_sky_z-d6nu79v.jpg.6a9ff001d8a27c4af005d4035c5700a0.jpg.1d2fe462444ae2604d6d82ce57563d0e.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Bas said:

Is there a concrete link to that comic series only?

Also, I first thought you possibly made it. I followed to your DA profile and let's just say...I found something else.

The "Mature" filter existeth for exactly that purpose. If 't be true thou hast disabled it, then thou hast nothing to complain about, in the earnest.

Direct link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/370173/the-guardian

Forum link:

I'm trying to keep them synced (in terms of chapters released and illustrations). Illustrations are courtesy of @Yoye Wolfgrel

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

I'm sorry, but I have to say this. Down with FlutterDash! I can not accept best pony being with almost worst pony. :angry:

Oh come on friend!:bedeyes: Just like at these two sweet pegasi!:mlp_toldya: They are such cute and happy together! :mlp_icwudt::please:

53352208_nafor.thumb.png.1912e5ea9618523eb935e82904910bc8.png

1309175683_Allyouneedtodoisadmitthatflutterdashis_fb4edff5655566a866f2bd2bc8b0b545.png.ac68336c5b042c680ccbae7a41904958.png

chibi_flutterdash_by_sokolas-d7a352r.thumb.png.2f4b7eeabff2946953d0897be1b67f83.png

you_ll_be_okay_by_julpi-d61uykv.thumb.png.acee8fb352d416ab1b069dba32799f82.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

I'm sorry, but I have to say this. Down with FlutterDash! I can not accept best pony being with almost worst pony. :angry:

But maybe said arrogant pony might be a bit more sociable if she had a sweet, lovable pegasus as her special somepony?

I'm sorry, but after the fact that Rainbow traded Fluttershy at one point and even went and scared her in the middle of the woods at night even she should know better; means that I can never forgive her for that. Though, there may have been a few different writers behind her in these cases, she is still the type that I can not bring myself to like. Also, cute for me isn't just about looks and though she is ok when it comes to looks; to me she is ugly in personality.

• Brohoof 2

I saw this doozy of an image on derpibooru and knew I had to post it somewhere. I understand if you pass out from the sheer adorableness of this picture.

1886349__safe_artist-colon-91o42_flutter

• Brohoof 7

6 hours ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

23 minutes ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

I'm sorry, but after the fact that Rainbow traded Fluttershy at one point and even went and scared her in the middle of the woods at night even she should know better; means that I can never forgive her for that. Though, there may have been a few different writers behind her in these cases, she is still the type that I can not bring myself to like. Also, cute for me isn't just about looks and though she is ok when it comes to looks; to me she is ugly in personality.

Your reasoning for why you hate FlutterDash sounds a lot like my reasoning for hating Fluttercord.  PM me if you want me to go into more detail about it.  I don't want to bore everypony here with my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Your reasoning for why you hate FlutterDash sounds a lot like my reasoning for hating Fluttercord.  PM me if you want me to go into more detail about it.  I don't want to bore everypony here with my opinion.

Anyway I think that the best ship would be this one with Fluttershy and me! :mlp_yeehaa:    (........Shy)

You must admit that this picture is beautiful (even if you dont' like FlutterDash).:grin:

nhnh.thumb.jpeg.e82910944c74c28edea58be0663692a1.jpeg

And this one is simply funny.:P

f7c062b72900bbc04f4daf3c6d897126--so-funny-hilarious.jpg.ecfd910a6a754578e713f9ab29821b56.jpg

At least this one should be appreciated by all of you, friends!:mlp_icwudt:

little_guy_by_phuocthiencreation-dazg7sx.thumb.png.24ba8da5328bdd3921b29639f53a1ab2.png

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, Bas said:

So it is a work by yourself? :)

The finding on your profile simply weren't expected, that's all.

Edit:

Sry, was speaking about this:

Hide contents

flight_or_fight_by_metal_jacket444-dcoh76y.jpg

The Guardian seems to be a textbased fanfic, not comic-based as above. Sure we are talking about the same thing?

That comic is not of mine origin.

Alas, I write only, can't draw... *sniff-sniff*

The covers and illustrations in mine stories are by @Yoye Wolfgrel *bows thankfully*

Apologies for any misunderstandings, which might have arisen.

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Yeah.....I'm not into that ship either. In fact, I don't ship her and most characters with anyone else. The only ship I do like is Celestia and Discord, since the ship could work pretty well.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah.....I'm not into that ship either. In fact, I don't ship her and most characters with anyone else. The only ship I do like is Celestia and Discord, since the ship could work pretty well.

Thou simply needst to read mine book then :orly:

You're not the only one.  John de Lancie came out saying that he only ships Discord with Celestia.  When the voice of Discord himself makes a statement like that, it only further validates that ship.

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thou simply needst to read mine book then :orly:

Not sure I would ship fluttercord as a couple - but like sparity, there is nothing wrong with one character having a crush on another.

3 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

You're not the only one.  John de Lancie came out saying that he only ships Discord with Celestia.  When the voice of Discord himself makes a statement like that, it only further validates that ship.

I don't think that would be a terrible pairing; although telling that to 'tia could lead to banishment to the moon and/or widespread property destruction :)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Not sure I would ship fluttercord as a couple - but like sparity, there is nothing wrong with one character having a crush on another.

I think in the same way friend. However we should take into account that Fluttercord is the only Flutter - ship really existing (at least in some way) in the show. Contrary to for example Flutterdash.

what_the____by_pony_stark-dbaefsv.png.thumb.jpg.720f3e0965b39e265255dfcf455e1e44.jpg

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I think in the same way friend. However we should take into account that Fluttercord is the only Flutter - ship really existing (at least in some way) in the show. Contrary to for example Flutterdash.

Sure ,but again, like Sparity, it is unlikely it will ever be anything more than a crush, even if other characters ARE calling Discord out on it already :) (I find it ironic that Spike, of all characters, should call Discord on his crush, but...kirin.png

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Sure ,but again, like Sparity, it is unlikely it will ever be anything more than a crush, even if other characters ARE calling Discord out on it already :) (I find it ironic that Spike, of all characters, should call Discord on his crush, but...kirin.png

I agree. But what is between them are nearest to what could be call ship.:grin:

The most exotic Flutter-ship I saw was that one with Sombra!:mlp_huh:

bffc1cb49b9c4003756c7d8979712763.thumb.jpg.9b923e89fd2732438758f2a7d81ee47e.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't think that would be a terrible pairing; although telling that to 'tia could lead to banishment to the moon and/or widespread property destruction :)

That is why exactly I recommended that read ;)

Exploiting Discord and Celestia relationship leadeth to comic and dramatic moments galore. Calling her "Celly" is a free ticket to the Moon by the way :-D

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

That is why exactly I recommended that read ;)

Exploiting Discord and Celestia relationship leadeth to comic and dramatic moments galore. Calling her "Celly" is a free ticket to the Moon by the way :-D

Ah, but it isn't fair to tease poor 'tia like that - she wasn't able to reform Discord herself, and deserves better than a special somepony who wants somepony else more....

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

The most exotic Flutter-ship I saw was that one with Sombra!:mlp_huh:

How the flying feather would that even work out?!?  :mlp_confused:  They've never had any form of interaction that I can remember.

Edited by FlutterGuy999