Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

37 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Do we know if Pluto is still a planet or not?  It seems to go back and forth between being a planet and not every other week. 

Pluton isn't a planet anymore since quite long years. It became "honorable" planetoid.:darling::-D Although as a place of exile....hmmm^_^

1857512__safe_artist-colon-danli69_fluttershy_blushing_bust_cute_female_followers_human+shoulders+on+a+pony_lidded+eyes_looking+at+you_mare_milestone_p.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

So just the other day I was looking through some pictures of Kitsune on Google (partially because I got a new idea for a possible story) when I came across this picture of Fluttershy as a Kitsune and, as is to be expected with Flutters, it looks f:mlp_yay:ing ADORABLE!!!  Hope you guys enjoy.

1887066520_medium(4).png.dccb7c56a080fa0965c377ef8080c409.png

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

So just the other day I was looking through some pictures of Kitsune on Google (partially because I got a new idea for a possible story) when I came across this picture of Fluttershy as a Kitsune and, as is to be expected with Flutters, it looks f:mlp_yay:ing ADORABLE!!!  Hope you guys enjoy.

1887066520_medium(4).png.dccb7c56a080fa0965c377ef8080c409.png

Looks really cute but she isn't a pony.:o

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Maybe it's an intermediate step? once Flutters is a Unicorn rather than a Pegasus pony, she can earn her wings and become a true princess? :)

Considering that "adding" wings is easier than the horn, yes... Although, certain powers that be can perfectly cope both ways *winks slyly*

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Maybe it's an intermediate step? once Flutters is a Unicorn rather than a Pegasus pony, she can earn her wings and become a true princess? :)

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Considering that "adding" wings is easier than the horn, yes... Although, certain powers that be can perfectly cope both ways *winks slyly*

Although, wasn't Princess Cadence a Pegasus before becoming an Alicorn?  I thought I heard that from somewhere in the community.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Although, wasn't Princess Cadence a Pegasus before becoming an Alicorn?  I thought I heard that from somewhere in the community.

I think one of the non-canon books said she was (but as always, the show moves on and stuff that comes up later contradicts the stuff in the books)

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I think one of the non-canon books said she was (but as always, the show moves on and stuff that comes up later contradicts the stuff in the books)

Well no one ever said anypony was flawless.  We should know.  They had a whole song about it.  :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 2

53 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I really relate to this picture at the moment.  Wonder what this stunning angel is listening to?

1544756907_medium(2).png.a4609de9d941cef478c2d12b3e8eb6e8.png

If it's Rock or heavy Rock (not to be confused with heavy metal) , then she has my heart forever and beyond.

• Brohoof 1