Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

2 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Sadly, I've come across several situations where Flutters is not given credit where it's due.  One example that stands out the most was WatchPony.com'seo of the Top 10 Cutest Fluttershy Moments.  One of the entries on the list was from Magic Duel where she wore Rarity's "Dangerous Mission" outfit.  When talking about the entry, he mentioned that the Mane 6 (minus Twilight who'd been banished) were looking for information in the library to defeat Trixie.  He then erroneously said that Spike was the one to find information about the Alicorn Amulet, completely ignoring the fact it clearly showed Fluttershy holding the book open to that spot trying to get everypony's attention long before Spike pointed it out.  But that's just one of numerous occasions where Flutters has been given the shaft.

Well, yeah. Along with trying to tell people about the dragon in dragonshy, and when she taught herself old ponish overnight so she could research Mage Meadowbrook. At least Sounds of Silence shows she is starting to get past that...

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, yeah. Along with trying to tell people about the dragon in dragonshy, and when she taught herself old ponish overnight so she could research Mage Meadowbrook. At least Sounds of Silence shows she is starting to get past that...

That was one of my favorite parts of Sounds of Silence because Fluttershy’s reaction came out of nowhere.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

That was one of my favorite parts of Sounds of Silence because Fluttershy’s reaction came out of nowhere.

It might only be with friends like AJ, but I like that they have finally let her character evolve past the "um, if you don't mind" stage....

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

It might only be with friends like AJ, but I like that they have finally let her character evolve past the "um, if you don't mind" stage....

Yeah. At least her being afraid of her own shadow only lasted an episode.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Yeah. At least her being afraid of her own shadow only lasted an episode.

I think that was more one of the early-season gags (she did react to a leaf badly at the end of the same episode too, though...)

Leaf.png.97a8b38e05d15b03517c6fddfed6a1da.png

• Brohoof 4

On 2/27/2019 at 5:52 PM, FlutterGuy999 said:

Hey, Flutters, you want me to apply your sunscreen for you?  :mlp_wink:

I know that you are always ready to help.^_^

Of course let's vote today for Fluttershy and Her friends and let's finally kick Changelings out of the game.:love:

Fluttershy on the meadow.

fluttershy_in_gala_dress_by_mysticalpha_d5cjhed-pre.thumb.jpg.4bbc9d8f0daf1dc41dbe1ce514b41d10.jpg

dd.thumb.jpeg.7bcb56d78d61b030d5beb883a274b61f.jpeg

_lk.thumb.png.6c0ba0b5d97c4b4f3a2f0f112bec7078.png

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
21 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Pensive and reflective yellow pony.

mm.thumb.png.0df39f2a80c96290baf168e6f46dbd03.png

f.thumb.jpg.08efbc1593c2284715ac82698172bf82.jpg

l.l.thumb.png.fe0a5d49caf6e1988f4d11c7bd9b97c2.png

These pictures ooze of peace and serenity.  That and it would appear best pony has made it on to Team Moon.  :mlp_yay:  At least now she still has a chance of winning even if not as a team captain.

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 3