Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

It is unofficial (?) result yet (?) but it seems that The Moon Team with our divine Fluttershy has won. Probably if certain yellow pony was still into that game Fluttershy would be win as a captain of the Trottingham Team.:pout:^_^

1074821597_1498721__safe_artist-colon-mrgdog_fluttershy_chestfluff_cute_female_heart_lookingaway_lookingup_mare_pegasus_pony_shyabetes_.thumb.jpg.12686aa080a04f0b1838640b9e713935.jpg

But I enjoy the present result as well - the best ponies are the best ponies!:P

Fluttershy and butterflies.

The first-the best!:P

canterlot_gardens_print__fluttershy_by_spittfireart_d5f6ijm-pre.thumb.jpg.c040f15152bd8d88f81458f1fc18190f.jpg

_mlp_____sunshine_by_suplolnope_d9jm6jk-pre.thumb.jpg.a99494b2818ee8bf580bb3caeaefd8a1.jpg

47582016_364312427665117_5561725353393639622_n.jpg.6709e3a7e24192553ce914ffe6b5f1f3.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Must say I don't recognise the IDE, but then, I don't do a lot of C++

The IDE is called emacs. It's also running on another server though Putty, so that might make it look different than through other server connecting apps.

To ponies who have worse period of time now:;)

The first wink:

Please take into account that fortunately have not happened anything what could not be improved.:P

take_these_broken_wings_by_poneebill_d69857q-pre.thumb.jpg.960385c4c32f7cdb80161e3ec6604012.jpg

The second wink:

Most of the problems are usually temporary. Those ones are not an exception. The time will come when all those sad and tiring moments will be only a vague, distant memory.:twi:

open_your_mouth__baby__by_phoenixperegrine_dc0txt0-fullview.thumb.jpg.e481be49380fac5c94066a0385559fae.jpg

The  third wink:

Even in the center of sad events, when you think it can be only worse, can happen something what will make your life brighter.:mlp_yeehaa::mlp_smug:sunny_day_by_cometfire1990_db9y0ru-fullview.thumb.jpg.45366c403593bd830e7b66bcce152c7c.jpg

The fourth wink:

Friendship "was invented" to go through life, a safer path, avoid the traps and feel the friend's shoulder supporting you carefully when you feel that you are not able to go further. True friend is always somewhere around you to help when you need it.:mlp_icwudt:

fluttershy_s_peaceful_day_by_mimkage_da1k7e2-fullview.thumb.jpg.af39839d010cde264bc43a0d58c318d6.jpg

"Summaring wink":

So please don't worry at least too much! All will be good! :mlp_grin:

tumblr_pm7v7xDeZ21xgn3uio2_400.jpg.2d295327c92c7b0f6050f0d4732c8f10.jpg

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Bas said:

DOesn't emacs also have a GUI? Wasn't aware of Putty being able to do SSH - or SSH in general under windows.

I think I used - or would use, for that matter - Geany, Eclipse or Mono under Linux. Or just do console programming, lol.

What kind of school do you attend?

Well, a lot of emacs' functionality is lost with Putty. I also have MobaXterm, which makes things a lot more user friendly, but I get so much lag that I don't like using it.

I'm attending a university. I'm just getting close to the end of my first semester working towards a bachelors degree in computer science. :-D

8 hours ago, Partialgeek514 said:

The IDE is called emacs. It's also running on another server though Putty, so that might make it look different than through other server connecting apps.

Ok. Only used Emacs a few times, but mostly use vim - don't recall it having a menu at all (the few times I used it you had to memorize a whole heap of obscure key combos, but that could have been because it was running on a HPUX server)

5 hours ago, Bas said:

DOesn't emacs also have a GUI? Wasn't aware of Putty being able to do SSH - or SSH in general under windows.

I think I used - or would use, for that matter - Geany, Eclipse or Mono under Linux. Or just do console programming, lol.

PuTTY is pretty much the defacto SSH client for windows - many solutions (filezilla and tortoisegit spring to mind) use puTTY at the backend to handle ssh for them.

if you want to do full xforwarding you can run up an x server in cygwin... and tick that box in puTTY. Or you can just run emacs and so forth locally using cygwin.... with a choice of ming or gcc compilers.

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Is it IT Stuffs Fan Club?:dry: I see that you have fun guys, but at least add Fluttershy pictures from time to time, OK?^_^

81.png.b0dd299691bcde509560fd51d206ccb8.png

Which is a valid point. I will write up something PHPish that is fluttershy-related then :D

• Brohoof 1

So the day program that I've been going to for a few years now is officially closing down come Friday and as such I've been collecting some of the art that I've made during that period.  One of my favorite pieces is this flag that I created for a positivity banner a while back.  I'm sure Fluttershy herself would be proud.

IMG_20190313_120608317.thumb.jpg.0113d42cf0d7362ce8bc73b1691b33a0.jpg

• Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Ah.  Looks like she's finally gotten the letters from me and all of her other fans.  :mlp_smug:

Yeah. I recognize even my hoofwriting on some of the enveloppes. Just look! Can you read it? No? There you are!:mlp_yeehaa::-D

211.thumb.png.4f0e538b362f3a3ca65b2d2772638452.png

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy is one of my favorite character. She is so adorable, so kind, you can always count on her to help you or do anything for you. I also love how she tries everything to take and protect all the animals, it's something I respect, I wish I could do the same^^ And... Jeez, she is not only cute, but also beautiful.

fluttershy___sensitive_by_rariedash-d9y1ggx.thumb.jpg.e791bceb13daac759c191fea73201be4.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Pictures to make day better;):squee::

Don't mess with a bear owner!

don_t_mess_with_a_bear_s_owner_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-daeqfgn.thumb.png.246c2e02dcb38b44b8a46b3af2a51659.png

Looks like a challenge but I'm sure She is able to help here.^_^

largejj.thumb.jpeg.dddd6dbb26af86c54fcec057a4f7df7d.jpeg

You are right Flutters! Those creatures are hideous! Really reminds certain yellow pony on the meadow.:D Although since some time is better.:mlp_yeehaa:

jyyiy.thumb.png.4d8266bbf9a2e0920adfd99d1ab86346.png

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Whatever you do, do not, under any circumstances, tell Fluttershy about video games.

large.png

I think it's a little to late for that, especially if you go by the Equestria girls short that came out.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

I think it's a little to late for that, especially if you go by the Equestria girls short that came out.

She is probably less of a natural with games that lack squirrels though :)

• Brohoof 2