Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

24 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

And current record holder for holding out against fluttershy's cuteness - he nearly managed an entire episode during his reformation, and had to use his powers on her in his initial appearance, as he couldn't convince her to change on her own....

Indeed.  Fluttershy was the only one of the Mane 6 who didn't originally fall for Discord's manipulation.  She's an individual who he was unable to make uncomfortable or turn against her friends.  Even when he used brute force to turn her to her opposite nature, he'd already lost.  In that respect, I'd argue that Fluttershy is more powerful than Discord.  Or, at the very least, has a greater hold over him than anypony else.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Indeed.  Fluttershy was the only one of the Mane 6 who didn't originally fall for Discord's manipulation.  She's an individual who he was unable to make uncomfortable or turn against her friends.  Even when he used brute force to turn her to her opposite nature, he'd already lost.  In that respect, I'd argue that Fluttershy is more powerful than Discord.  Or, at the very least, has a greater hold over him than anypony else.

That fluttershy suit of his is creepier than Pinkie's though....

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Fluttershy and Her annoying brother. However he was reformed by our great mare. And presently he is OK.

comm___zephyrshy_bg_by_dusthiel_dc85duk-fullview.thumb.jpg.5587d5b02dfb33a704f7ea31524edeee.jpg

17277c4e1ed7a9f40dcf6f50c6759e20.thumb.jpg.c1b2865e7f50f9d75bdfc114d91674f0.jpg

FluttershymydearestfriendwhoisitbyBadDay281467935423356.png.eea98877ff1b419e1833fdb87d1e866a.png

I think I’m one of the few people who didn’t completely hate her brother. His crush on Dash was a bit odd though.

• Brohoof 4

18 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I think I’m one of the few people who didn’t completely hate her brother. His crush on Dash was a bit odd though.

I'll admit that, at first, I was really annoyed by Zephyr Breeze because of his whole attitude and never being willing to put in any effort towards any kind of job he was tasked with.  But then, when Fluttershy visited him out in Everfree, it made more sense when it was revealed that he never put effort into anything because of his fear of failure.  Not to mention living in his sister's shadow, thinking that because she's helped save Equestria multiple times in the past she would never understand what it was like to fail.  That just added a whole nother layer to him that I never thought of before.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I think it was more that, in his arrogance, he couldn't imagine any mare *wouldn't* have a crush on him.

45 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I'll admit that, at first, I was really annoyed by Zephyr Breeze because of his whole attitude and never being willing to put in any effort towards any kind of job he was tasked with.  But then, when Fluttershy visited him out in Everfree, it made more sense when it was revealed that he never put effort into anything because of his fear of failure.  Not to mention living in his sister's shadow, thinking that because she's helped save Equestria multiple times in the past she would never understand what it was like to fail.  That just added a whole nother layer to him that I never thought of before.

I can see how it could be hard to live in the shadow of a national heroine - but didn't really see that in him, given he seemed convinced that Dashie would have a crush on him, when she has the same national renoun. But the episode IS an important step in Flutters' personal growth - she was able to be more assertive with her brother and her parents, give tough love where needed (which it would seem she was fine with where her animals were concerned, but ponies not so much) . In many ways, the situation seemed to resemble that of Sunset or Starlight - when he had fallen to his lowest point, she extended her hoof to guide him back onto the correct path, as befits our Element of Kindness...

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

By any chance, did you mean to say "Let It Be"?  Like the Beatles song? 

No. I had in mind exactly the given tittle. ^_^It is the song related with "Lord of the Rings" movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7MLT4MmAK8&pbjreload=10

Hmm. I am listening this song once again because of this link, so, Fluttershy as gentle, delicate, sensitive mare.  Part. II

flutterbutter_by_faline_art_dbq1elg-pre.thumb.jpg.48514e8576658f26b35eada73c2e2833.jpg

fgfdg.png.50cb2bbb41d927fedfb0fe9bf92ff77d.png

3_by_dreamsugar_dcuha8t-pre.thumb.jpg.71636ccd739ce287d05f02891ae6fa34.jpg

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

No. I had in mind exactly the given tittle. ^_^It is the song related with "Lord of the Rings" movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7MLT4MmAK8&pbjreload=10

Oh.  Don't think I'm as familiar with that one as it's been quite a while since I last watched any of the Lord Of The Rings movies.  The song is very fitting with Fluttershy's nature though.  Even Cellspex referred to Flutters as "an embodiment of butterflies and Enya songs".  :mlp_wink:

19 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

3_by_dreamsugar_dcuha8t-pre.thumb.jpg.71636ccd739ce287d05f02891ae6fa34.jpg

This picture here looks especially angelic.  :squee:  That's definitely going in my collection.  :mlp_yay:

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

The song is very fitting with Fluttershy's nature though.  Even Cellspex referred to Flutters as "an embodiment of butterflies and Enya songs".  

I totally agree ! Soooo Fluttershy as gentle, delicate, sensitive mare.  Part. III ^_^

883264080_bbg.thumb.png.ea7069c0b1d8e437e4c78be8e62e4095.png

a2139090370_10.thumb.jpg.8cf4112dc19c49ea6191a21f6d6d627c.jpg

1896710295_..thumb.png.50769100e51e4d62014a78270e687345.png

• Brohoof 6

Today some random pictures from my folder.

Definitely one raised wing is enough. For me this picture is very good. Her wing looks amazing, fluffy chest, stare, hooves.:PJust a pity that author of this artwork didn't depicited Her tail, hiding it behind Her body.

dg.thumb.png.f73ca923c86d9cb26b8c513e24a72ee1.png

I know Flutters, I also had a hard day. Oh, by the way, I could show you really good target for this bomb.:bedeyes:^_^

kluj.thumb.png.5c7897e7853b376a6db9e3be1e049953.png

The original title of this pictures is: "There is a horse in my bed".:D

there_is_a_horse_in_my_bed__by_chapaevv_dad8hnh-fullview.thumb.jpg.b114e3197e0b4074e0d6933fca5a1210.jpg

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Fun fact that not many people know: this picture was actually taken in my bedroom just a few nights ago.  :mlp_laugh:

:D OK. I must admit that it was good response.

The more funny fact is that I have much more pictures taken when She was in my own bedroom, but for certain reasons I don't want to publish them here. :mlp_smug:I am discreet pony, besides those forum rules....Sorry.:mlp_yeehaa:

b71d06062e073779328a75a6592d6dbb.jpg.ba3f99de3b624a300d37c19fbf37a3be.jpg

Very interesting picture taken somewhere.^_^

da4274ac572228c1bdfdec54c53114ec.jpg.95715f9816a9c0a87e2549bf623f9696.jpg

Her beautiful eyes. Some artistit made good job.

flutter_rose_by_bunnywhiskerz_dd09m9j-pre.thumb.jpg.a512fbf3e6bc9541c4cd81f6c8942b13.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, OdellaLark said:

(side note I love ‘wingding eyes’ aka when little symbols or shapes like hearts are drawn as pupils or something similar like this one has hearts as little white bits in the pupil it’s just really cute to me?)

I generally agree. But many depends from artist's talent. Eyes are always very or even the most important on the pictures. I'm wondering why so many artist draw Her eyes as blue or even black ones. urgency_by_gsphere_d5nuzlu-pre.thumb.jpg.2a3b6f49dd2055d0079f38c9fcb06707.jpg

While the original turquoise colour is the most beautiful and at the ame time simply the only proper one!

tasty_carrots_by_alasou-d7iipf2.thumb.png.bd6953ef183e0c55d8d8d0f0c32e7e63.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6