Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

• 2 weeks later...

i wish i could be more like fluttershy: unlike her i can't ignore what people say to me and tend to get in fights which i often regret later, especially when the people i fight are friends i don't know how much better my life would be if i could be less confrontational. all i know is while i was more like her when i was younger i couldn't keep that sweet caringness she managed to keep even after growing up, which in my opinion is a feat in of its own.

Edited by Madflutter

I love Fluttershy! I can identify with her as far as kindness goes. People always tell me I'm "too nice". Not to mention I used to run an animal rescue. Fluttershy is definitely best pony imo! I should draw some fan art of her. ;)
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Flutterfans Y U NO pump the thread?!

Fluttershy is simply the most adorable thing that can exist. Kind, calm and collected, she is shy but can manage herself well. The most recent showing of her strenght, where she managed to deceive a Changeling, shows that we can solve things in other ways. She's so cute as well

The only being in all the cosmos that can rival Fluttershy is Luna Lovegood

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely a fan of Fluttershy. I always find her episodes amusing. There is not much more I can say that has not already been said about her. So, I will simply say "Yellow pony is best pony".

• Brohoof 4

I love Fluttershy so incredibly much~! She's the pony who I can relate to the best we're both: extremely shy, uncertain, love animals, make cute noises when scared or nervous (according to my friends), and have amazing friends.

I wish she was real so I could cuddle her. I have a fleece Fluttershy blanket, but that's not the same. Maybe I can get a nice Fluttershy plush for my birthday... Probably not because they are so expensive though...

Fluttershy is number one~!

• Brohoof 1

I love all of the Mane 6, and each have their endearing qualities. For Fluttershy, aside from being so very kind and completely adorable, her most endearing quality for me is her love of all animals big and small. I've developed in recent years a special love for animals myself; being a Christian, I've come to understand that God's first task that he appointed for mankind, aside from obeying His will, was to care for all of His wonderful Creation which he has blessed us with, including all animals, and as such, they have a special place in my heart. I dream of someday visiting the African savannah either at the Masai Mara or the Serengeti. Anyway, to get back on topic, thank you Fluttershy, for being such a kind and compassionate character, especially to those creatures who so seldom receive compassion from others. :)

Also, this may very well be the cutest, funniest, and saddest thing ever all at the same time:

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW :(

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

It is known! Fluttershy is the greatest pony to have ever graced Equestrian soil. I'd say more, but everything has already been said about her in this thread, so here's an awesome pic of Fluttershy:

Posted Image

Read my siggie :)

I already do love her :D

• Brohoof 5