Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

What kind of pony race you want Fluttershy's child to be? I always imagine him/her as a cute bat pony  :yay:

That would be awesome, but is she even a bat pony anymore?

• Brohoof 6

Has anybody made that head-bobbing from Cutie Map a gif yet? It needs to be done.

The internet is way ahead of you, my friend ;)

post-29961-0-93256800-1429027267.gif

she was so cute in that part  - and I don't blame her, it's a catchy song! :lol:

• Brohoof 14

Fluttershy in a kimono~ :yay:

thumb.jpeg8ZQpB.pngwenMO.png

Whoever her big brother is, I'm so jelly ;~; you better not give the wrong answer here...  :umad:

Also, a cute and random human Fluttershy and Butterscotch pic, to make up for my not posting here very often now~ :kindness:

dpP16.jpg

Of all the things I could be noticing for this picture, my attention's being drawn to how they're holding hands... that, and her super long (but gorgeous  :squee:) hair.

• Brohoof 16

hey, Fluttershy fans!

I'm working on the next chapter of my fanfic, Legacy: The New Adventure, and need your help!  The story takes place in the future, and Chapter 10 will introduce Fluttershy's daughter as the leader of the surviving Pegasus Ponies in the story.  However, I am finding it difficult to choose a name and description/appearance for her.  So, I'm throwing it open for suggestions/ideas!  You can even choose the stallion she married if you want (has to be a Pegasus for plot reasons).  So get those thinking caps on, and share your personal headcannon!  If I pick your idea/suggestion, you'll get a reference in the Author's Notes section of Chapter 10, and I'll get a commissioned image of Fluttershy and daughter (and possible father) created based on your idea! (paid for by myself, of course!)

EDIT:  please tag me in any posts with ideas for this!

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 5

Fluttershy in a kimono~ :yay:

img-3677826-1-thumb.jpegimg-3677826-2-8ZQpB.pngimg-3677826-3-wenMO.png

Whoever her big brother is, I'm so jelly ;~; you better not give the wrong answer here...  :umad:

Also, a cute and random human Fluttershy and Butterscotch pic, to make up for my not posting here very often now~ :kindness:

img-3677826-4-dpP16.jpg

Of all the things I could be noticing for this picture, my attention's being drawn to how they're holding hands... that, and her super long (but gorgeous  :squee:) hair.

Some more kimono Fluttershy :)

post-30499-0-30279900-1429305179_thumb.jpg

post-30499-0-80914700-1429305187_thumb.png

• Brohoof 13

Putting some cute socks on her hoofsies to keep them warm and look more adorable. :kindness::blush:

I also love the fur effect...mmm...*snuggles her* :blush:

post-16340-0-50539900-1429308303_thumb.png

I seen the drawing/outline of this pic the other day and I found this finished version...it looks awesome. I love what she's wearing in it. She looks soo adorasexy in it. :blush::fluttershy:

post-16340-0-30799200-1429308340_thumb.jpeg

And a couple more just because. :squee:

post-16340-0-88557800-1429308344_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-49015500-1429308336_thumb.png

• Brohoof 12

hey, Fluttershy fans!

I'm working on the next chapter of my fanfic, Legacy: The New Adventure, and need your help!  The story takes place in the future, and Chapter 10 will introduce Fluttershy's daughter as the leader of the surviving Pegasus Ponies in the story.  However, I am finding it difficult to choose a name and description/appearance for her.  So, I'm throwing it open for suggestions/ideas!  You can even choose the stallion she married if you want (has to be a Pegasus for plot reasons).  So get those thinking caps on, and share your personal headcannon!  If I pick your idea/suggestion, you'll get a reference in the Author's Notes section of Chapter 10, and I'll get a commissioned image of Fluttershy and daughter (and possible father) created based on your idea! (paid for by myself, of course!)

EDIT:  please tag me in any posts with ideas for this!

Hi, It sounds like a good idea! I will have to give it a good think and see what i can come up with. I'll come back later and try and give some ideas.

• Brohoof 7